|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Goodrich's sworn statement about the murders of the man and woman that he turned over to Regimental Legal Officer?
(a) Snake is denied his Medal of Honor.
(b) The case is ongoing.
(c) The case is dropped.
(d) Snake is cleared of charges.
2. What is the condition of Snake's mother's home?
(a) Her home is quaint and warm.
(b) Her home is a fetid, cold rowhouse.
(c) Her home is small but comfortable.
(d) Her home is in a clean apartment building.
3. Why can Dan never forgive the VC?
(a) They burned his home.
(b) They took his family, his land, and his life.
(c) They killed his parents.
(d) They took his livestock and rice paddies.
4. What is Senator thinking as he searches the tree line?
(a) He hopes he gets wounded.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He fears that hundreds of the enemy are waiting to kill them.
(d) He thinks about returning to Harvard.
5. What does Waterbull tell the troop in his letter from home?
(a) He is getting married.
(b) He is a home town hero.
(c) He is glad to out of that hell hole.
(d) No one understands him at home
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does the Major make to Hodges?
2. What do the Marines need to do as a result of Goodrich's statement about murder?
3. What wound does Goodrich sustain?
4. What does Senator tell a group of people gathered for an anti-war rally?
5. What is Goodrich's response to the family gathering his parents planned for him?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)