|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Goodrich pour out the agony he has felt for months?
(a) He cries on Hodges' shoulder.
(b) He screams loudly into the night.
(c) He plays the guitar and sings every anti-war song he can think of.
(d) He smashes everything in his tent.
2. What does a Vietnamese boy offer to sell to the soldiers as they work?
(d) His sister
3. What does the letter that Bagger takes off a dead enemy soldier reveal?
(a) It is a letter to his mother.
(b) It is a letter to his children.
(c) The dead man has five children and is asking to be relieved of his war duties.
(d) The dead man asks his sweetheart to marry him.
4. What wound does Goodrich sustain?
(a) A stomach shot
(b) A shot through the shoulder
(c) His leg is gone.
(d) His arm is gone.
5. What does Snake do in order to bring Senator out of shock and lessen the bleeding?
(a) He gives Senator Morphine and covers the wound.
(b) He throws water in Senator's face and gives him Morphine.
(c) He throws water in Senator's face and puts pressure on the wound.
(d) He places Senator's upside down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Goodrich feel after his tirade about Hodges?
2. What is Snake's reply to Kersey's order to move the men?
3. What is the reaction of Mitsuko's mother at Hodges' marriage proposal?
4. What does Goodrich do after a few months back home?
5. What do the Marines send to Hodges' mother?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)