Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Goodrich pour out the agony he has felt for months?
(a) He cries on Hodges' shoulder.
(b) He screams loudly into the night.
(c) He smashes everything in his tent.
(d) He plays the guitar and sings every anti-war song he can think of.
2. What is announced at the platoon formation?
(a) The deployment of the men
(b) The discharge of many of the men
(c) The various medals the men will be receiving.
(d) The nicknames of the new men
3. What is Goodrich offered after he writes a report about the killing of the man and woman?
(a) He will be stationed outside of Vietnam.
(b) He will be removed from his company.
(c) He will be discharged.
(d) He will be sent back to the World.
4. What is one of the first things the men ask Hodges to do when they see him?
(a) Show them his scars
(b) Tell them what is going on in the jungle
(c) Who else he saw at the hospital
(d) Tell them about home
5. What does Hodges read into the look that Kersey gives him about the attack on the OP?
(a) I'm afraid.
(b) It's your war, not mine.
(c) I'm willing to help.
(d) I'm sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when helicopters drop aviation fuel into the rice seed beds?
2. What is the Sergeant's reaction to Dan's opinion of the operation?
3. What is Hodges' reaction to Goodrich's insults?
4. What advice does Goodrich give to his friend Mark who arrives from Canada after evading the draft?
5. What becomes of Snake as he carries Goodrich toward Hodges?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)