|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the four men on first watch at LP duty survive the night?
(b) All four
2. What happens to Austin as he dives to the ground to check on the bunkers?
(a) Austin's foot is blown off.
(b) Phony launches a grenade near Austin.
(c) Austin breaks his arm in the fall.
(d) Austin is hit by enemy fire.
3. Why are the villagers told they have to keep walking even after Hodges says that he will transport them to the resettlement village in a Medevac?
(a) He can't be bothered and changes his mind.
(b) He is refused transport.
(c) The resettlement village is supposedly full.
(d) The villagers refuse the transport.
4. What does Goodrich plan to do when he gets into the Marines?
(a) Be a medic
(b) Work on jets
(c) Be an infantryman
(d) Play in the Marine Band
5. What happens as Waterbull sits under his hooch looking at a picture?
(a) He is bitten by a poisonous snake.
(b) He starts to cry as he thinks of home.
(c) He is attacked by the enemy and shot three times.
(d) A grenade is thrown into his hooch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Goodrich attending college when he decides to enlist in the Marines?
2. Why doesn't Hodges want to give food to the woman who asks for food for her child?
3. What happens to Dan's family when he sneaks away from his unit to bring his family to safety?
4. What does Snake's mother find so frustrating about her son?
5. What does Major Otto tell Hodges about Arizona Valley?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)