|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bagger do when he hears the song, These Eyes?
(a) He gets up and dances with an invisible partner.
(b) He looks at pictures of his wife and son.
(c) He sings along, even in battle.
(d) He starts crying.
2. Who makes snide comments about the Chaplain who is leading a memorial service for the fallen men?
(a) Senator, Bagger, and Ottenburger
(b) Senator, Cat Man, and Flaky
(c) Senator, Snake, and Flaky
(d) Snake, Cat Man, and Flaky
3. Chapter 10
What is available to the men at Liberty Bridge?
(a) No fresh water, little food, and trenches for sleeping
(b) Trenches to sleep in and danger of ambushes
(c) Dangerous enemy patrols and a shortage of food
(d) Hot food, minimal danger, daily baths, tents, cots, and toilets
4. Where do Snake and Hodges plan to ambush next?
(a) Arizona Valley
(b) Phu Phong
(c) Da Nang
(d) Nam An Two
5. What takes place while Boomer and Gilliland inspect the Vietnamese soldier who is dressed like a mamasan?
(a) The disguised soldier shoots Boomer in the legs.
(b) A booby trap blows up and Boomer loses both his legs.
(c) The disguised soldier shoots himself.
(d) The disguised soldier is shot by another Vietnamese soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Speedy offer to give Senator when he says that he wants to resign from the Marines?
2. What is Hodges thinking as he watches his men dying in Arizona Valley?
3. What does Snake's mother find so frustrating about her son?
4. What happens to Austin as he dives to the ground to check on the bunkers?
5. Chapter 3 Where is Hodges processed and briefed?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)