|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Snake sees the mountains in the distance, what does he think about himself?
(a) He is alone in the world.
(b) He will never fit into this world.
(c) He is a master of a violent world.
(d) He is lost to the world.
2. What wound does Goodrich sustain?
(a) His arm is gone.
(b) A stomach shot
(c) A shot through the shoulder
(d) His leg is gone.
3. What is the worst enemy abuse that Goodrich remembers seeing?
(a) Two Vietnamese soldiers thrown into a pit of bodies
(b) Food is taken away from a Vietnamese woman and child
(c) A Vietnamese soldier is shot in the knee and thrown in the water.
(d) Two Vietnamese soldiers, scorched from head to foot and blinded, come to the camp to surrender.
4. What is the Reverend's view on racism?
(a) Be subservient to the white man.
(b) Defy the white man whenever possible.
(c) The human race is the only race.
(d) Blacks are better than whites.
5. What is Snake's reply to Kersey's order to move the men?
(a) He tells his men to move to the paddy.
(b) Snake won't move the men until he hears it from the Lieutenant.
(c) He defies the order outright.
(d) He pushes Kersey to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protects Cat Man's and Cannonball's teams as they make their way to the cemetery?
2. What is Goodrich offered after he writes a report about the killing of the man and woman?
3. What does Snake do after he gives the news to Bugs?
4. Chapter 7 Who does a great job digging and engineering two holes that Hodges notices?
5. What is the plan Senator devises to make him sick enough to go for treatment to the Battalion Aid Station?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)