|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hodges' reaction to Goodrich's insults?
(a) He is angry and ready for a fight.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is not bothered by it.
(d) He is silently livid.
2. What takes place while Boomer and Gilliland inspect the Vietnamese soldier who is dressed like a mamasan?
(a) The disguised soldier is shot by another Vietnamese soldier.
(b) The disguised soldier shoots Boomer in the legs.
(c) A booby trap blows up and Boomer loses both his legs.
(d) The disguised soldier shoots himself.
3. What does Dan give a mamasan to give to her children?
(a) A chocolate bar
(b) A wooden car he whittled
(c) Three cans of C-ration meat
(d) A can of fruit
4. Chapter 17
Why does a new trench hole have to be dug by the Marines rather than their using an old trench hole?
(a) The old hole could be booby-trapped or known by the enemy.
(b) It is bad luck to use an old hole.
(c) The old hole is unsafe and likely to cave in.
(d) The old hole is usually rancid from overuse.
5. What do four hippies sitting outside a restaurant call Gilliland?
(a) Baby Killer
(b) Killing Machine
(c) War Monger
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Snake's two teams from advancing to help Senator's team?
2. What is Senator thinking as he searches the tree line?
3. Why does Snake argue with Austin about the LP duty assignment?
4. What is Hodges thinking when he sees that Flaky has been shot?
5. What wound does Goodrich sustain?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)