|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Speedy offer to give Senator when he says that he wants to resign from the Marines?
(a) A letter of recommendation
(b) A grenade to kill himself with
(c) Some extra money for travelling home
(d) A medal to bring home to his wife
2. What is the one thing that Austin tells Hodges he won't tolerate?
(a) He won't tolerate cowardice.
(b) He won't tolerate vulgar language.
(c) He won't tolerate a Marine out of uniform and unshaved.
(d) He won't tolerate drug use.
3. What is Hodges thinking when he sees that Flaky has been shot?
(a) He will be more attentive to Flaky from now on.
(b) He wishes someone else had been shot and not Flaky.
(c) He is glad it is Flaky that is shot and not someone else.
(d) He is sorry for not being a better friend to Flaky.
4. What is the worst enemy abuse that Goodrich remembers seeing?
(a) Two Vietnamese soldiers, scorched from head to foot and blinded, come to the camp to surrender.
(b) A Vietnamese soldier is shot in the knee and thrown in the water.
(c) Food is taken away from a Vietnamese woman and child
(d) Two Vietnamese soldiers thrown into a pit of bodies
5. Where do Snake and Hodges plan to ambush next?
(a) Arizona Valley
(b) Nam An Two
(c) Phu Phong
(d) Da Nang
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Snake argue with Austin about the LP duty assignment?
2. Chapter 3 Where is Hodges processed and briefed?
3. What takes place while Boomer and Gilliland inspect the Vietnamese soldier who is dressed like a mamasan?
4. Chapter 8 How does Senator's friend, John Grimsley, get out of going to Vietnam?
5. Which member of Snake's platoon loses his leg?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)