|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 19
What is the diagnosis given by Doc Rabbit about the young child who is carried on a stretcher by some villagers?
(a) He will recover fully.
(b) He is sure to die.
(c) He will be a vegetable for the rest of his life.
(d) He will be blinded from his head wound.
2. Why are the villagers told they have to keep walking even after Hodges says that he will transport them to the resettlement village in a Medevac?
(a) He can't be bothered and changes his mind.
(b) The villagers refuse the transport.
(c) The resettlement village is supposedly full.
(d) He is refused transport.
3. What does Goodrich plan to do when he gets into the Marines?
(a) Be a medic
(b) Work on jets
(c) Be an infantryman
(d) Play in the Marine Band
4. What does Speedy offer to give Senator when he says that he wants to resign from the Marines?
(a) A grenade to kill himself with
(b) A medal to bring home to his wife
(c) Some extra money for travelling home
(d) A letter of recommendation
5. What does Roland decide to do when he receives his draft notice?
(a) Join the Marines
(b) Join the Army
(c) Join the Navy
(d) Go to Canada
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Gilliland a ride part of the way to meet his wife?
2. What do four hippies sitting outside a restaurant call Gilliland?
3. How does Goodrich feel after his tirade about Hodges?
4. Where do Snake and Hodges plan to ambush next?
5. What does Bagger tell Hodges as they sit together on his cot?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)