|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cat Man get his nickname?
(a) He is named Cat Man because he prowls the night silently.
(b) He is named Cat Man because he sees things that others don't notice.
(c) He is named Cat Man because he purrs after he eats.
(d) He is named Cat Man because his laugh sounds like a cat's meow.
2. What happens to Dan's family when he sneaks away from his unit to bring his family to safety?
(a) His entire family is killed by gunfire.
(b) They find safety with the Marines.
(c) His family refuses to go with him.
(d) His family flees into the jungle.
3. Who goes to look for Baby Cakes and Ogre when they disappear?
(a) Snake, Cannonball, Senator, Bagger, and Cat Man
(b) Senator, Sadler, and Bagger
(c) Cannonball and Sadler
(d) Senator, Cat Man, and Sadler
4. What condition are Ogre and Baby Cakes in when they are found?
(a) They were hanged from a tree.
(b) They were stabbed.
(c) They were beaten to death.
(d) They were both shot in the forehead.
5. What does the letter that Bagger takes off a dead enemy soldier reveal?
(a) The dead man asks his sweetheart to marry him.
(b) It is a letter to his children.
(c) It is a letter to his mother.
(d) The dead man has five children and is asking to be relieved of his war duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hodges surprised to see get off the supply chopper?
2. What is Hodges so excited about as he looks through the fog?
3. Chapter 16 Where do black men go to talk about racism and an unjust world?
4. Where do Hodges' men take position?
5. What does Hodges think about his situation as the enemy begins bombing?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)