|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hodges think about his situation as the enemy begins bombing?
(a) He thinks that he was meant to be a peace keeper.
(b) He thinks that he was meant to be a chaplain.
(c) He thinks that he was bred to be a warrior.
(d) He thinks that he was never meant to be in this war.
2. What happens to Dan's family when he sneaks away from his unit to bring his family to safety?
(a) His family flees into the jungle.
(b) They find safety with the Marines.
(c) His entire family is killed by gunfire.
(d) His family refuses to go with him.
3. Who denies access to Bagger when he wants to see his friend, Homicide?
(d) Rap Jones
4. Who is Hodges surprised to see get off the supply chopper?
(b) First Lieutenant Kersey
(d) A Major General
5. What is Hodges so excited about as he looks through the fog?
(a) A North Vietnamese Regiment is trapped by his men.
(b) He sees American tanks headed their way.
(c) He sees the North Vietnamese Regiment surrendering.
(d) He sees reinforcements arriving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cannonball's reaction to Homicide's comments about fighting a white man's war?
2. Chapter 16 Where do black men go to talk about racism and an unjust world?
3. Who goes to look for Baby Cakes and Ogre when they disappear?
4. What does Snake tell Goodrich to keep his mouth shut about?
5. What type of terrain is the Arizona shore the Marines climb onto from the chest high river?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)