Quiz: Chapter 32 to Chapter 36
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What do the Marines need to do as a result of Goodrich's statement about murder?
a) An article 32 investigation
b) An article 38 investigation
c) An article 75 investigation
d) An article 27 investigation
2. What does Hodges notice in his friend's eyes?
a) Innocence and curiousity
3. Who is Hodges surprised to see get off the supply chopper?
c) First Lieutenant Kersey
d) A Major General
4. Where do Hodges' men take position?
a) In a nearby bunker
b) In the hills
c) Up river
d) Along the perimeter of a paddy
5. How many dead men does his friend tell Hodges...
This section contains 334 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)