|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Artifices, The Form of the Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does John Vincent Moon hide while the Irishman fights in the rebellion?
(a) A year.
(b) Three days.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
2. From what point of view is "The Circular Ruins" written?
(a) Third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person omniscient.
(d) Second person.
3. What type of genre is Herbert Quain's first novel?
(c) Detective fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
4. What happens to the Irishman at the end of "The Form of the Sword"?
(a) He runs away to France.
(b) He is killed in the rebellion.
(c) He is shot by Moon.
(d) He is taken away by the authorities.
5. What does Dr. Yu Tsun discuss with Dr. Stephen Albert?
(a) Ts'ui Pen's sculpture.
(b) The war.
(c) Ts'ui Pen's poetry.
(d) Ts'ui Pen's labyrinth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body organ begins a dream of the protagonist in "The Circular Ruins"?
2. Who is Dr. Yu Tsun?
3. What is unusual about the characters in The Secret Mirror?
4. What is The God of the Labyrinth?
5. In "The Circular Ruins," what happens to the body organ in the protagonist's dream?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)