|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carol Blackburn, Arsenal v. Derby, 31.3.73; Goodbye to All That, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 4.10.75; My Second Childhood, Arsenal v. Bristol City, 21.8.76; Supermac, Arsenal v. Everton, 18.9.76; and A Fourth Division Town, Cambridge United v. Darlington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't people have electricity during the replay between Derby and Arsenal?
(a) There is a power worker's strike.
(b) Someone has cut the main cable.
(c) There are problems with the electricty board.
(d) People are saving money.
2. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
(a) A New Family.
(b) The Whole Package.
(c) Graduation Day.
(d) A Matter of Life and Death.
3. What is the name of the first chapter in this section?
(a) Social History.
(b) My Mum and Charlie George.
(c) Me and Bob McNab,
(d) The Nightmare Continues.
4. How does Nick say he feels during the Arsenal Manchester City game?
5. What is the name of Brian's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick say he won for Arsenal?
2. Why is Nick feeling guilty at the beginning of this section?
3. What does Nick start getting interested in during this section?
4. How does Nick say he takes each of Arsenal's wins or losses?
5. What is the name of the Arsenal player Hornby meets in this section?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)