|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carol Blackburn, Arsenal v. Derby, 31.3.73; Goodbye to All That, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 4.10.75; My Second Childhood, Arsenal v. Bristol City, 21.8.76; Supermac, Arsenal v. Everton, 18.9.76; and A Fourth Division Town, Cambridge United v. Darlington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick say he takes each of Arsenal's wins or losses?
(c) On the chin.
2. In which competition does Arsenal play Swindon Town?
(a) The League Cup.
(b) The Charity Shield.
(c) The FA Cup.
(d) The First Division.
3. When does Nick say he does not want to die?
(a) After a game.
(b) During a game.
(c) At half-time.
(d) Before a game.
4. What kind of books can a female colleague not believe Nick reads?
(a) Children's books.
(b) American literature.
(c) Feminist novels.
(d) Football books.
5. What is the name of Brian's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Nick say he is playing at home?
2. Why does Nick miss the opening game of the season?
3. What stand does Nick start watching games from when he turns 15?
4. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
5. Why does Nick spend his time working?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)