|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carol Blackburn, Arsenal v. Derby, 31.3.73; Goodbye to All That, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 4.10.75; My Second Childhood, Arsenal v. Bristol City, 21.8.76; Supermac, Arsenal v. Everton, 18.9.76; and A Fourth Division Town, Cambridge United v. Darlington,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick he does not learn to do at games until he is much older?
2. What does Nick's mum like to buy him?
(a) Football programs.
(b) Football kits.
(d) Football tickets.
3. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
4. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
(c) Manchester Utd.
5. What stand does Nick start watching games from when he turns 15?
(a) The East Bank.
(b) The North Bank.
(c) The West Bank.
(d) The South Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on the 17th of April?
2. What team is Arsenal about to play when Nick's girlfriend dumps him?
3. What does Nick notice about the men attending his first game?
4. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
5. What national team does England play in May 1969?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)