|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A New Family, Arsenal v. Wolves, 15.8.72; A Matter of Life and Death, Crystal Palace v. Liverpool, October 1972; Graduation Day, Arsenal v. Ipswich, 14.10.72; and The Whole Package, Arsenal v. Coventry, 4.11.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick feel disconnected from Arsenal's double?
(a) His mother is dying.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He thought they played boring football.
(d) He did not see it.
2. Where does the man die?
(a) On a train.
(b) On the street.
(c) In the stadium.
(d) On a bus.
3. Who chases Nick and other fans to the train station?
(a) Derby fans.
(b) The police.
(c) Derby players.
(d) Brian Clough.
4. What does Nick say are not funny?
(c) Manic behaviors.
5. What is the name of the Arsenal player Hornby meets in this section?
(a) Liam Brady.
(b) Charlie George.
(c) Bob Monkhouse.
(d) Bob McNab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick start attending Arsenal games with when his father moves away?
2. Why does Nick finally accept Arsenal's continental style of playing?
3. What is Charlie George's punishment for making obscene gestures to the Derby fans?
4. What does Nick like doing with his dad before a game?
5. When does Nick say he does not want to die?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)