|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A New Family, Arsenal v. Wolves, 15.8.72; A Matter of Life and Death, Crystal Palace v. Liverpool, October 1972; Graduation Day, Arsenal v. Ipswich, 14.10.72; and The Whole Package, Arsenal v. Coventry, 4.11.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on May the 2nd?
(c) West Ham.
2. Why does Nick miss the opening game of the season?
(a) He is still in school.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is at scout camp.
(d) He is on holiday.
3. What national team does England play in May 1969?
(b) Northern Ireland.
(c) Republic of Ireland.
4. What kind of style of football does Hornby say Arsenal starts playing?
(a) A counter attacking style.
(b) A one touch style.
(c) A continental style.
(d) A long ball style.
5. Where does Nick want people to spread his ashes when he dies?
(a) At Wembley.
(b) In his garden.
(c) At Highbury.
(d) In the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Nick to his first football game?
2. Why does Nick finally accept Arsenal's continental style of playing?
3. What does Nick's mum like to buy him?
4. What team does Arsenal play on the fourteenth of October?
5. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)