|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Ankle, Arsenal v. Wimbledon, 19.8.87; The Match, Coventry v. Arsenal, 13.12.87; No Apology Necessary, Arsenal v. Everton, 24.2.88; Welcome to England, England v. Holland, March 1988; and Gus Caesar, Arsenal v. Luton (at Wembley), 24.4.88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick say are not funny?
(b) Manic behaviors.
2. What role does Nick take up at his school?
(a) Football coach.
(b) Computer tutor.
(c) Athletic coach.
(d) Writing tutor.
3. What language does Nick teach in London?
4. What is Nick and his friend's son forced to do when a fight breaks out behind them?
(a) Jump onto the field.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Join in.
(d) Leave the game.
5. What does Nick's mum like to buy him?
(a) Football tickets.
(c) Football programs.
(d) Football kits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team is Arsenal about to play when Nick's girlfriend dumps him?
2. Where does the man die?
3. What is the real reason Nick wants to go home from the scout camp?
4. What does Nick usually do for away games?
5. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)