|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Ankle, Arsenal v. Wimbledon, 19.8.87; The Match, Coventry v. Arsenal, 13.12.87; No Apology Necessary, Arsenal v. Everton, 24.2.88; Welcome to England, England v. Holland, March 1988; and Gus Caesar, Arsenal v. Luton (at Wembley), 24.4.88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which competition does Arsenal play Swindon Town?
(a) The Charity Shield.
(b) The League Cup.
(c) The First Division.
(d) The FA Cup.
2. What team does Nick watch Brazil play in this section?
3. Where does Nick want people to spread his ashes when he dies?
(a) In his garden.
(b) At Wembley.
(c) In the sea.
(d) At Highbury.
4. Who do the Arsenal fans blame for the loss against Luton?
(a) Alan Smith.
(b) Gus Caesar.
(c) Steve Bould.
(d) Nigel Winterburn.
5. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
(a) A fan.
(b) A Londoner.
(c) A professional footballer.
(d) A hooligan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arsenal lose the 1988 Littlewoods Cup to?
2. What team does Arsenal lose against at the end of the section?
3. Which Arsenal player makes obscene gestures to the Derby fans?
4. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
5. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)