|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mum and Charlie George, Derby County v. Arsenal, 26.2.72; Social History, Arsenal v. Derby, 29.2.72; Me and Bob McNab, Stoke City v. Arsenal, (Villa Park), 5.4.72; and Wembley II - The Nightmare Continues, Leeds v. Arsenal, 5.5.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick know Rat?
(a) He is the school bus driver.
(b) He is his mother's boyfriend.
(c) He is the older brother of his classmate.
(d) He is a friend of his father's.
2. What team is labeled boring?
3. Who escorts Nick and the other fans to the stadium in the game against Derby?
(a) The police.
(b) The stewards.
(c) Charlie George.
(d) Brian Clough.
4. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
(b) George Best.
(c) Bobby Charlton.
5. Why does Nick feel disconnected from Arsenal's double?
(a) His mother is dying.
(b) He did not see it.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He thought they played boring football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
2. How does Nick feel when his mother leaves him a note about Arsenal losing a game?
3. Who is Arsenal playing the first time Hornby goes to a match?
4. How does Nick describe the boys in the Schoolboy enclosure?
5. What football team does Nick say his father should support?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)