|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mum and Charlie George, Derby County v. Arsenal, 26.2.72; Social History, Arsenal v. Derby, 29.2.72; Me and Bob McNab, Stoke City v. Arsenal, (Villa Park), 5.4.72; and Wembley II - The Nightmare Continues, Leeds v. Arsenal, 5.5.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the fans frighten on the way to the game against Derby?
(b) Old ladies.
(c) School children.
(d) Grown men.
2. What does Nick say he won for Arsenal?
(a) The UEFA Cup.
(b) The European Cup.
(c) The double.
(d) The FA Cup.
3. How does Nick describe the boys in the Schoolboy enclosure?
4. What does Hornby say helps him to fit in at school?
(a) His love of football.
(b) His footballing abilities.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His love of music.
5. What is the name of the Arsenal player Hornby meets in this section?
(a) Liam Brady.
(b) Bob Monkhouse.
(c) Bob McNab.
(d) Charlie George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
2. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
3. What is the name of the first chapter in this section?
4. What does Nick he does not learn to do at games until he is much older?
5. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)