|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mum and Charlie George, Derby County v. Arsenal, 26.2.72; Social History, Arsenal v. Derby, 29.2.72; Me and Bob McNab, Stoke City v. Arsenal, (Villa Park), 5.4.72; and Wembley II - The Nightmare Continues, Leeds v. Arsenal, 5.5.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the family Nick speaks to at the Reading game think he is from?
2. Why does Nick miss the opening game of the season?
(a) He is still in school.
(b) He is at scout camp.
(c) He is on holiday.
(d) He is ill.
3. What does Hornby say helps him to fit in at school?
(a) His footballing abilities.
(b) His love of football.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His love of music.
4. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
(a) George Best.
(c) Bobby Charlton.
5. Where does Nick get teased when Arsenal loses?
(a) At football training.
(b) At school.
(c) At home.
(d) At the scout camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nick think his father should support Chelsea?
2. Who does Nick think he knows more than?
3. Why does Nick feel disconnected from Arsenal's double?
4. In which competition does Arsenal play Swindon Town?
5. What team does Nick watch Brazil play in this section?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)