|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mum and Charlie George, Derby County v. Arsenal, 26.2.72; Social History, Arsenal v. Derby, 29.2.72; Me and Bob McNab, Stoke City v. Arsenal, (Villa Park), 5.4.72; and Wembley II - The Nightmare Continues, Leeds v. Arsenal, 5.5.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick feel disconnected from Arsenal's double?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He did not see it.
(c) His mother is dying.
(d) He thought they played boring football.
2. What are Nick and his girlfriend drinking as they lie in bed?
3. What does Hornby say helps him to fit in at school?
(a) His love of music.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His footballing abilities.
(d) His love of football.
4. What does Hornby often daydream about?
5. What is the name of the stadium where Arsenal plays?
(a) White Hart Lane.
(b) Kenilworth Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event in Hornby's life happens just after his eleventh birthday?
2. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
3. Who takes Nick to his first football game?
4. Who told Nick Arsenal would beat Swindon?
5. What does Nick notice about the men attending his first game?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)