|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wembley IV - The Catharsis, Arsenal v. Manchester United (at Wembley), 12.5.79; Filling a Hole, Arsenal v. Liverpool, 1.5.80; Liam Brady, Arsenal v. Nottingham Forest, 5.5.80; Arsenalesque, West Ham v. Arsenal, 10.5.80; Life After Football, Arsenal v. Va.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Arsenal play on the fourth of October, 1975?
(a) Bristol City.
(c) Manchester City.
(d) Stoke City.
2. What competition does Arsenal win in this section?
(a) The UEFA Cup.
(b) The league.
(c) The League Cup.
(d) The FA Cup.
3. Which player is Nick afraid Arsenal may sell?
(a) George Graham.
(b) Malcolm Macdonald.
(c) Bob McNab.
(d) Liam Brady.
4. How is Brian related to Nick?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His half brother.
5. What team does Arsenal lose against at the end of the section?
(a) West Ham.
(c) Tottenham Hotspur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't people have electricity during the replay between Derby and Arsenal?
2. Who escorts Nick and the other fans to the stadium in the game against Derby?
3. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
4. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
5. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)