|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wembley IV - The Catharsis, Arsenal v. Manchester United (at Wembley), 12.5.79; Filling a Hole, Arsenal v. Liverpool, 1.5.80; Liam Brady, Arsenal v. Nottingham Forest, 5.5.80; Arsenalesque, West Ham v. Arsenal, 10.5.80; Life After Football, Arsenal v. Va.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) He has been on tighter spots.
(b) He has had a good life.
(c) It is not his time to die.
(d) The police have it under control.
2. Who does Nick think he knows more than?
(a) The football manager.
(b) His mother.
(c) The scout leader.
(d) His father.
3. What does Nick say he won for Arsenal?
(a) The European Cup.
(b) The FA Cup.
(c) The UEFA Cup.
(d) The double.
4. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
(a) The European Cup and the League Cup.
(b) The league and the FA Cup.
(c) The FA Cup and the League Cup.
(d) The league and the UEFA cup.
5. Where does Nick get teased when Arsenal loses?
(a) At home.
(b) At the scout camp.
(c) At school.
(d) At football training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick like doing with his dad before a game?
2. What team does Arsenal play on May the 2nd?
3. Why does Nick miss the opening game of the season?
4. What team does Arsenal play on the 17th of April?
5. What role does Nick say he is playing at home?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)