|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through George, Arsenal v. Manchester United, 23.8.86; A Male Fantasy, Arsenal v. Charlton Athletic, 18.11.86; From NW3 to N17, Tottenham v. Arsenal, 4.3.87; Just Another Saturday, Chelsea v. Arsenal, 7.3.87; Golden, Arsenal v. Liverpool (at Wembley), 11.4.87; Ba.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick's friend do with the sugar mouse after he drops it in the road?
(a) He sits on it.
(b) He kicks it.
(c) He eats it.
(d) He stamps on it.
2. Who does Arsenal lose to in the 1978 FA Cup final?
(a) Aston VIlla.
(b) Manchester Utd.
3. Why does Nick feel disconnected from Arsenal's double?
(a) He did not see it.
(b) His mother is dying.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He thought they played boring football.
4. Who does the father think Nick should support?
(a) The team nearest him.
(b) A northern team.
(c) The best team.
(d) The national team.
5. What does Nick's girlfriend think of the experience of watching Arsenal play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
2. What does Nick's father forget to bring to the game against Derby?
3. Why does Nick think his father should support Chelsea?
4. What do Liverpool supporters throw onto the pitch to taunt Arsenal's black players?
5. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)