|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through George, Arsenal v. Manchester United, 23.8.86; A Male Fantasy, Arsenal v. Charlton Athletic, 18.11.86; From NW3 to N17, Tottenham v. Arsenal, 4.3.87; Just Another Saturday, Chelsea v. Arsenal, 7.3.87; Golden, Arsenal v. Liverpool (at Wembley), 11.4.87; Ba.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick like doing with his dad before a game?
(a) Playing table football.
(b) Playing pool.
(c) Having a beer.
(d) Eating luch.
2. Who does Arsenal lose to in the 1978 FA Cup final?
(a) Aston VIlla.
(b) Manchester Utd.
3. What does Nick's friend do with the sugar mouse after he drops it in the road?
(a) He eats it.
(b) He sits on it.
(c) He kicks it.
(d) He stamps on it.
4. What football team does Nick say his father should support?
(a) West Ham.
5. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
(a) Manchester Utd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
2. What team does Arsenal play on May the 2nd?
3. What happens to Nick's girlfriend during a game against Exeter?
4. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
5. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)