|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through George, Arsenal v. Manchester United, 23.8.86; A Male Fantasy, Arsenal v. Charlton Athletic, 18.11.86; From NW3 to N17, Tottenham v. Arsenal, 4.3.87; Just Another Saturday, Chelsea v. Arsenal, 7.3.87; Golden, Arsenal v. Liverpool (at Wembley), 11.4.87; Ba.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nick and his friends start dropping in the road before each Cambridge game?
(a) A lollipop.
(b) An icecream.
(c) A cola candy.
(d) A sugar mouse.
2. What do Liverpool supporters throw onto the pitch to taunt Arsenal's black players?
(a) Airline tickets.
(b) Dish cloths.
3. What starts disturbing Nick at football games?
(a) Kids swearing.
(b) Violent conduct.
(c) People throwing objects.
(d) People screaming racial abuse.
4. What has Nick's mother named her two cats after?
(a) Movie stars.
(c) Football players.
(d) Cricket players.
5. What does Nick say the supporters deserve after the Chelsea Arsenal game?
(a) A refund.
(b) A medal.
(c) Life membership.
(d) Free season tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cambridge Utd. play on the fourth of November 1978?
2. Why does Nick go to see a psychiatrist in this section?
3. What does Nick wish clubs did more to prevent?
4. What band does Nick mention in this section?
5. What does the girl Nick falls in love with study?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)