Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
(c) Every other day.
2. What was Mattie dreaming about at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Nathaniel Benson.
(b) Bush Hill.
(c) Roast beef, vegetables, and bread.
(d) Her mother.
3. What does Mattie decide is the only way to find Eliza?
(a) She places an ad in the paper.
(b) She yells, "Eliza!" as loud as possible into the street.
(c) She goes door to door.
(d) She posts posters.
4. What does Mattie decide she needs at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) A bath.
(c) To open the coffee house.
(d) Medical attention.
5. When is Mattie's favorite time to take a walk with Nathaniel?
(a) After lunch.
(b) Just before sundown.
(c) Late at night.
(d) In the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Eliza return home?
2. Who offers to design the handbill?
3. What does Mattie find in the garden that makes her dance?
4. What do medical experts believe about Dr.Rush's treatments of the Yellow Fever patients?
5. How does Mattie keep the children out of the kitchen when she and Eliza are cooking?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)