|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the neighbors suggests that Mattie can find help for Nell by talking to whom?
(a) Reverend Allen.
(b) Mr. Brown.
(c) A nun.
(d) Someone at the orphan house.
2. Where do Mattie and Eliza take the children?
(a) To the coffeehouse.
(b) To Bush Hill.
(c) To the orphan house.
(d) To the market.
3. What does Mattie want to deliver to the State House?
(a) Free cakes.
(b) Take-out menus.
(d) Free coffee.
4. Why does Mrs. Ludington have to return to the farm?
(a) She promised her husband she would return quickly.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She does not enjoy the city.
(d) Her husband is ill.
5. Who is Jean Pierre Blanchard?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A french aeronaut.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do medical experts believe about Dr.Rush's treatments of the Yellow Fever patients?
2. How does Mattie react when she is reunited with Eliza?
3. Who comes back to town because of the frost?
4. What does Mattie see when she wakes up in the garden?
5. Why is Grandfather unable to hang his sword above the fireplace?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)