|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eliza become angry at the apothecary?
(a) Because there is not enough of what she needs.
(b) Because the prices are so high.
(c) Because the owner will not serve her.
(d) Because she is tired.
2. What wakes Mattie?
(a) Heavy footsteps outside the window.
3. What do the men in the coffeehouse say that they need to find for Mattie?
(a) A husband.
(b) A new job.
(c) Some new clothes.
(d) Some more friends.
4. What language are the Ogilvie children studying?
5. What does Mattie find in the garden that makes her dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mattie hurt her foot?
2. Before Mattie's grandfather came to live with them what was his profession?
3. How does Mattie help the man pushing the cart?
4. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
5. How does Mattie feel about the invitation?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)