|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bush Hill?
(a) A school.
(b) A base camp for the army.
(c) A prison.
(d) A mansion that has been turned into a hospital.
2. Why does Mattie not want to wake Grandfather for help?
(a) She does not want to worry him.
(b) She is afraid that the robbers will attack both of them.
(c) She feels that she can handle it alone.
(d) She does want to wake him.
3. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
(a) Mrs. Cook.
(d) They are an even match.
4. When will she start her plan for the future?
(a) Next year.
(c) Next month.
(d) Next week.
5. Why does Grandfather think that he is a fool?
(a) For bringing King George along.
(b) For trusting the farmer.
(c) For not paying more attention to the fever and not listening to Mattie's mother..
(d) For bringing Mattie to the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Chapter 1 take place?
2. Why must Eliza go home at night?
3. What does Mattie do to keep herself from crying?
4. Where do Mattie and her grandfather go?
5. Who offers to design the handbill?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)