|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Robert and William?
(a) The robbers.
(b) Eliza's nephews.
(c) Nell's brothers.
2. Why does Eliza become angry at the apothecary?
(a) Because the prices are so high.
(b) Because she is tired.
(c) Because there is not enough of what she needs.
(d) Because the owner will not serve her.
3. Why does Mattie not tell her Grandfather about her fishing experience?
(a) She does not want to admit defeat.
(b) Because she does not want to share her secret way of catching fish.
(c) She does not want to share the fish she caught.
(d) She does not want to make him feel more hunger by thinking of fish.
4. Where does Eliza go in the morning?
(a) To the coffee house.
(b) To look for Mattie's mother.
(c) To care for the sick.
(d) To the market.
5. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
(b) Every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandfather suggest that Nathaniel Benson did at the market?
2. What is wrong with Mattie?
3. How does Mattie reacting to leaving?
4. Why is Joseph crying?
5. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)