|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mattie's mother begins to worry about Mattie falling ill she suggests sending her where?
(a) To the mountains.
(b) To Europe.
(c) To a friend's farm.
2. What type of meeting is Eliza attending?
(a) The Culinary Society.
(b) The Society to Cure the Fever.
(c) The Free African Society.
(d) A church meeting.
3. How do the Ogilvie daughters treat Mattie?
(a) They are mean to her.
(b) They refuse to enter the same room.
(c) They are nice to her.
(d) They befriend her.
4. Why does Mattie not want to wake Grandfather for help?
(a) She does want to wake him.
(b) She is afraid that the robbers will attack both of them.
(c) She feels that she can handle it alone.
(d) She does not want to worry him.
5. Where does Eliza go in the morning?
(a) To the coffee house.
(b) To care for the sick.
(c) To look for Mattie's mother.
(d) To the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joseph crying?
2. Who is Nell?
3. What does Mattie ask Mr. Brown to do?
4. Why Eliza so important to the Coffeehouse?
5. Who is Susannah?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)