|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Grandfather and Eliza bring to help the next morning?
(a) Mr. Carris
(b) Dr. Kerr.
(c) Dr. Rowley.
(d) The mayor.
2. How do the Ogilvie daughters treat Mattie?
(a) They are mean to her.
(b) They refuse to enter the same room.
(c) They befriend her.
(d) They are nice to her.
3. Why must Eliza go home at night?
(a) She is too tired to help Mrs. Cook and Eliza.
(b) She is afraid of becoming ill.
(c) She wants to go home.
(d) Her brother's family is expecting her.
4. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
(a) Her mother, Mrs. Cook.
5. What doe Mattie use to make a pillow fro Grandfather?
(a) Timothy grass.
(b) Her clothes.
(d) Pine straw.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6 what does Mattie vow never to complain about again?
2. Where is Mattie moved on the tenth day?
3. What type of lessons does Grandfather give Mattie?
4. What does Mattie find for them to eat?
5. What does Grandfather suggest that Nathaniel Benson did at the market?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)