|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dropped off in front of the coffeehouse at the end of the chapter?
(b) Mrs. Cook.
(d) Nathaniel Benson.
2. Who has come into the coffeehouse?
(c) People wanting coffee.
3. Who will stay with Mrs. Cook?
(c) Dr. Kerr.
(d) A nurse will be hired.
4. How do the Ogilvie daughters treat Mattie?
(a) They refuse to enter the same room.
(b) They are nice to her.
(c) They befriend her.
(d) They are mean to her.
5. Where is Mattie allowed to go when she leaves the house?
(a) To see her friend Nathaniel Benson.
(b) To the river for a swim.
(c) The blacksmith's to talk to Matthew.
(d) The market for supplies for the coffeehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie find at the end of Chapter 20?
2. Why must Eliza go home at night?
3. Who else is in the wagon with Mattie?
4. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
5. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)