|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mattie Leaving?
(a) Dr. Kerr says that it is the only way to keep her safe.
(b) She wants to be with Nathaniel Benson.
(c) She decides that it is the only way she will be safe.
(d) She wants to be the Ogilvie family.
2. What does Mattie decide she needs at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(b) To open the coffee house.
(c) A bath.
(d) Medical attention.
3. Where does Grandfather spend the night?
(a) Mr. Carris' house.
(c) Eliza's house.
(d) Dr. Rowley's house.
4. Who is leaving with Mattie?
(b) Mrs. Cook.
(c) Nathaniel Benson.
5. Why does Mattie not tell her Grandfather about her fishing experience?
(a) She does not want to make him feel more hunger by thinking of fish.
(b) Because she does not want to share her secret way of catching fish.
(c) She does not want to share the fish she caught.
(d) She does not want to admit defeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
2. How many people does Mr.Brown tell Mattie have died?
3. Who wakes Mattie up on her first morning back home?
4. What does Mattie suggest doing tomorrow?
5. Why will Matilda's mother not allow Matilda to take Polly's family food?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)