|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bowles suggest to Mattie?
(a) That she goes back to school.
(b) That she reopens the coffee house.
(c) That she works at the orphan house.
(d) That she goes back to Bush Hill.
2. Why is Grandfather unable to hang his sword above the fireplace?
(a) Because it has been stolen.
(b) Because it wants to keep on him in case he needs it.
(c) Because he is afraid that it will get stolen.
(d) Because his arms are shaking.
3. What does Mattie daydream about?
(b) Her mother coming back and being proud of Mattie.
(c) Nathaniel Benson.
4. Under which famous political figure did Mattie's grandfather serve?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) George Bush.
(d) George Washington.
5. Who wakes Mattie up on her first morning back home?
(b) People on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mattie get to Bush Hill?
2. How often does Mattie's mother need to be bathed?
3. What is the one thing that Mattie vows never to do?
4. What woke up Mattie?
5. What does Mattie go to find once Grandfather has fallen asleep?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)