|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fruit does Mattie find on her walk back to Grandfather?
2. Why does the farmer throw Mattie and Grandfather off of the wagon?
(a) Because the horse cannot pull all of them.
(b) Because Grandfather has fallen ill.
(c) Because Mattie has fallen ill.
(d) Because Mattie has been rude.
3. What is wrong with Mattie?
(a) She has Yellow Fever.
(b) She has the chicken pox.
(c) She has the stomach flu.
(d) Nothing, she is fine.
4. Why does Grandfather think that he is a fool?
(a) For bringing King George along.
(b) For bringing Mattie to the country.
(c) For trusting the farmer.
(d) For not paying more attention to the fever and not listening to Mattie's mother..
5. Who has come into the coffeehouse?
(b) People wanting coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mattie have to rewash the tablecloths?
2. What does Mattie find in the garden that makes her dance?
3. Who is King George?
4. What does Matilda believe has made her mother so bitter?
5. Under which famous political figure did Mattie's grandfather serve?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)