|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fruit does Mattie find on her walk back to Grandfather?
2. Where is Mattie allowed to go when she leaves the house?
(a) The market for supplies for the coffeehouse.
(b) The blacksmith's to talk to Matthew.
(c) To the river for a swim.
(d) To see her friend Nathaniel Benson.
3. How long have Mattie and Grandfather gone?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6 days.
4. What wakes Mattie?
(c) Heavy footsteps outside the window.
5. What does Mrs. Bowles suggest to Mattie?
(a) That she works at the orphan house.
(b) That she goes back to Bush Hill.
(c) That she reopens the coffee house.
(d) That she goes back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King George demand from Mattie?
2. What does Mattie get from the coffeehouse for Grandfather's burial?
3. Why did the tall man want to catch Mattie?
4. Why does Mattie's mother make such a fuss over the invitation?
5. At the end of chapter 17 what does Mattie do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)