|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language are the Ogilvie children studying?
2. What does Mattie do once they get her mother upstairs in bed?
(a) She returns to work.
(b) She sits by her bed refusing to leave her side.
(c) She cries.
(d) She becomes angry.
3. Why must Eliza go home at night?
(a) She is too tired to help Mrs. Cook and Eliza.
(b) She wants to go home.
(c) Her brother's family is expecting her.
(d) She is afraid of becoming ill.
4. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
(c) Her mother, Mrs. Cook.
5. In what city does Chapter 1 take place?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie daydream about?
2. Who is Nell?
3. How does Mattie feel about the invitation?
4. Where are the Ogilvie sons?
5. Why Eliza so important to the Coffeehouse?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)