|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grandfather spend the night?
(b) Dr. Rowley's house.
(c) Mr. Carris' house.
(d) Eliza's house.
2. Who is Dr. Rowley?
(a) A well respected doctor in town.
(b) A doctor that has been called in to look at Mrs. Cook.
(c) The doctor who helped Colette.
(d) A doctor working with the mayor to stop the spread of the fever.
3. What is causing Mattie's terrible dreams?
(a) She isn't having bad dreams.
(c) Her fever.
(d) Bad food.
4. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
(a) They are an even match.
(c) Mrs. Cook.
5. What does Grandfather suggest that Nathaniel Benson did at the market?
(a) Acted inappropriately.
(b) Knocked over a stand spilling produce.
(c) Stole some eggs.
(d) Bought some meat below fourth street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Matilda's father?
2. How do the Ogilvie daughters treat Mattie?
3. What do Matilda and her mother argue about in this chapter?
4. What does King George demand from Mattie?
5. Why does Mattie have to rewash the tablecloths?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)