|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of lessons does Grandfather give Mattie?
(a) Etiquette lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Soldiering lessons.
(d) Spanish lessons.
2. What language are the Ogilvie children studying?
3. How long have Mattie and Grandfather gone?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What is wrong with Mattie?
(a) Nothing, she is fine.
(b) She has Yellow Fever.
(c) She has the stomach flu.
(d) She has the chicken pox.
5. Where does Grandfather spend the night?
(a) Dr. Rowley's house.
(b) Eliza's house.
(d) Mr. Carris' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mattie think that the bugs are bothering them at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What is causing Mattie's terrible dreams?
3. Why does the farmer throw Mattie and Grandfather off of the wagon?
4. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
5. What does Mattie do to keep herself from crying?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)