|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mattie at the end of the chapter?
(a) She catches fish.
(b) She decides to stay at the farm.
(c) She trips and breaks her leg.
(d) She becomes ill and passes out.
2. Why does Grandfather not wake up?
(a) Because he has died.
(b) Because he is sick.
(c) Because he was in such a deep sleep.
(d) He does wake up.
3. Where are the Ogilvie sons?
(a) At a meeting with the mayor.
(b) Away at school.
(c) At war.
(d) In the country.
4. How many people have died in the city within the first week of the fever?
5. Where is Mattie allowed to go when she leaves the house?
(a) To the river for a swim.
(b) To see her friend Nathaniel Benson.
(c) The market for supplies for the coffeehouse.
(d) The blacksmith's to talk to Matthew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Polly die?
2. Who is King George?
3. Why is Mattie Leaving?
4. Who is leaving with Mattie?
5. What type of lessons does Grandfather give Mattie?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)