|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will stay with Mrs. Cook?
(b) Dr. Kerr.
(c) A nurse will be hired.
2. What does Mattie suggest doing tomorrow?
(a) Finding a doctor.
(b) Finding more food.
(c) Moving their camp tomorrow to the willow tree.
(d) Walking towards the country.
3. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
(a) She does not get a response.
(b) Colette's health has not changed.
(c) Colette's health is improving.
(d) Colette's health is worsening.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 7 Mattie's mother pays her a compliment. What does she tell her?
(a) That she is a wonderful daughter.
(b) That she is pretty.
(c) That she is funny.
(d) That she is smart.
5. Why does Mattie have to rewash the tablecloths?
(a) She dropped them.
(b) Because Silas knocked them down while chasing a squirrel.
(c) She needs to wash them twice because of the fever germs.
(d) Eliza spilled dirty ditch water on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie do once they get her mother upstairs in bed?
2. What does King George demand from Mattie?
3. Where are the Ogilvie sons?
4. How often does Mattie's mother need to be bathed?
5. How would you characterize Matilda's reaction to Polly's death?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)