|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dropped off in front of the coffeehouse at the end of the chapter?
(b) Mrs. Cook.
(c) Nathaniel Benson.
2. What insult does Matilda say to her mother?
(a) She tells her that she is ugly.
(b) She tells her that she is mean.
(c) She tells her she hates her.
(d) She tells her she is horrid.
3. Who is King George?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) The king of England.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6 what does Mattie vow never to complain about again?
(a) Hot days.
(b) Rainy days.
(c) Cold days.
(d) Working hard.
5. Who is Polly?
(a) A slave.
(b) Matilda's sister.
(c) The serving girl.
(d) Matilda's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Matilda's father?
2. Under which famous political figure did Mattie's grandfather serve?
3. Why has Mrs. Ogilvie been lonely?
4. How did Polly die?
5. Why Eliza so important to the Coffeehouse?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)