Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has business increased at the coffeehouse over the past week?
(a) People want to eat out instead of eating at home for safety.
(b) People are celebrating.
(c) People are doing more of their business inland, away from the river, due to fear of disease.
(d) People are stocking up in case they have to stay home for several days.
2. What insult does Matilda say to her mother?
(a) She tells her she is horrid.
(b) She tells her that she is mean.
(c) She tells her that she is ugly.
(d) She tells her she hates her.
3. Why does Grandfather think that he is a fool?
(a) For bringing King George along.
(b) For not paying more attention to the fever and not listening to Mattie's mother..
(c) For bringing Mattie to the country.
(d) For trusting the farmer.
4. What do the men in the coffeehouse say that they need to find for Mattie?
(a) Some more friends.
(b) A new job.
(c) A husband.
(d) Some new clothes.
5. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
(a) A salad.
(c) Hot tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Mattie's grandfather came to live with them what was his profession?
2. Who stays with Mattie through the night?
3. What does Mattie decide she needs at the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. What does Mattie ask Mr. Brown to do?
5. What does Mattie find in the garden that makes her dance?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)