|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
(a) She is dizzy.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She is hungry.
(d) Her head hurts.
2. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
(b) Every other day.
3. What does Mattie get from the coffeehouse for Grandfather's burial?
(a) The portrait of Grandmother.
(b) His sword.
(c) The strongbox.
(d) His clothing.
4. Who will stay with Mrs. Cook?
(a) Dr. Kerr.
(c) A nurse will be hired.
5. Where do Mattie and Eliza place the mattress?
(a) On the tables.
(b) In the garden.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is in the wagon with Mattie?
2. Why did Eliza want Mattie to cut her some asparagus grass?
3. What does King George demand from Mattie?
4. What is the one thing Mattie says Mother Smith does well?
5. When does Eliza return home?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)