|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandfather not wake up?
(a) Because he has died.
(b) He does wake up.
(c) Because he was in such a deep sleep.
(d) Because he is sick.
2. What type of lessons does Grandfather give Mattie?
(a) Etiquette lessons.
(b) French lessons.
(c) Spanish lessons.
(d) Soldiering lessons.
3. Where is Mattie moved on the tenth day?
(a) To a field.
(c) To the barn.
(d) To a wagon.
4. What does Mattie ask Mr. Brown to do?
(a) Let her work for him.
(b) Take her home and feed her.
(c) Help her find Eliza.
(d) Place an ad to help her find her mother.
5. Who does Nell cry out for?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Mother Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mattie think that the bugs are bothering them at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What type of fruit does Mattie find on her walk back to Grandfather?
3. What does Mrs. Bowles suggest to Mattie?
4. Why has business increased at the coffeehouse over the past week?
5. Who sends Mattie, Eliza, and the children a lot of food?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)