|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mattie moved on the tenth day?
(b) To a field.
(c) To a wagon.
(d) To the barn.
2. What woke up Mattie?
(a) Grandfather's snoring.
(b) The farmer yelling.
(c) The baby crying.
(d) The wagon stopping.
3. How does Mattie escape the drunken soldier?
(a) Another soldier helps her.
(b) She uses the sword.
(c) Nell bites him.
(d) A policeman arrests him.
4. Where is Mattie allowed to go when she leaves the house?
(a) To the river for a swim.
(b) The market for supplies for the coffeehouse.
(c) To see her friend Nathaniel Benson.
(d) The blacksmith's to talk to Matthew.
5. Where do Mattie and her mother get invited to go?
(a) To a party at the Oglivies' home.
(b) To Polly's funeral.
(c) To have tea at the Ogilvies' home.
(d) To a meeting for business owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6 what does Mattie vow never to complain about again?
2. What does Mattie worry her mother wanted more than her?
3. What is the one thing Mattie says Mother Smith does well?
4. Where do Mattie and Eliza place the mattress?
5. What is Mattie given at the market?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)