|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Mattie up at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) King George.
(b) A mockingbird.
(d) A crow.
2. What is the one thing Mattie says Mother Smith does well?
(b) Care for the boys.
(d) Tells stories.
3. Who sends Mattie, Eliza, and the children a lot of food?
(b) The church.
(c) Mrs. Cook.
4. Who is dropped off in front of the coffeehouse at the end of the chapter?
(a) Mrs. Cook.
(c) Nathaniel Benson.
5. What does Matilda believe has made her mother so bitter?
(a) Having to work hard.
(b) She has always been bitter.
(c) Polly's death.
(d) The death of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nell cry out for?
2. Who is Susannah?
3. Who is leaving with Mattie?
4. What does Mattie see when she wakes up in the garden?
5. Why does Mattie not tell her Grandfather about her fishing experience?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)