|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eliza return home?
(a) By dinner.
(b) Well after midnight.
(c) She does not come home.
2. Who is Susannah?
(a) Mattie's aunt.
(b) A young girl going to work at the orphan house.
(c) Mattie's cousin.
(d) A nurse on the wagon.
3. Why does Eliza tell Mattie that she should eat slowly?
(a) Because there is not enough food.
(b) So that she will not enough so much.
(c) Because Eliza wants to make sure she get some.
(d) So that Mattie will not get sick again.
4. What type of lessons does Grandfather give Mattie?
(a) Spanish lessons.
(b) Soldiering lessons.
(c) French lessons.
(d) Etiquette lessons.
5. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
(a) Hot tea.
(c) A salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the neighbors suggests that Mattie can find help for Nell by talking to whom?
2. How many people does Mr.Brown tell Mattie have died?
3. What does Mattie do for clean clothes?
4. What does Mattie daydream about?
5. What does Mattie compare the clerk to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)