|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
(c) Hot tea.
(d) A salad.
2. Where do Mattie and her grandfather go?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the country.
(c) To the market.
(d) To the newspaper office.
3. Where is Mattie allowed to go when she leaves the house?
(a) To the river for a swim.
(b) The market for supplies for the coffeehouse.
(c) To see her friend Nathaniel Benson.
(d) The blacksmith's to talk to Matthew.
4. How many people does Mr.Brown tell Mattie have died?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) Five thousand.
5. When Mattie's mother begins to worry about Mattie falling ill she suggests sending her where?
(a) To Europe.
(c) To a friend's farm.
(d) To the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge when Eliza is away?
2. Who is Nell?
3. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
4. Who does Nell cry out for?
5. Where is Mattie moved on the tenth day?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)