|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie daydream about?
(c) Nathaniel Benson.
(d) Her mother coming back and being proud of Mattie.
2. What does Mattie compare the clerk to?
(a) A clown.
(b) A toad.
(c) A lion.
(d) A snake.
3. Who does Nell cry out for?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Mother Smith.
4. Where does Eliza go in the morning?
(a) To the coffee house.
(b) To care for the sick.
(c) To the market.
(d) To look for Mattie's mother.
5. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
(b) A salad.
(c) Hot tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie demand from the gravediggers?
2. How does Mattie reacting to leaving?
3. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
4. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
5. How does Mattie escape the drunken soldier?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)