|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mattie escape the drunken soldier?
(a) A policeman arrests him.
(b) She uses the sword.
(c) Another soldier helps her.
(d) Nell bites him.
2. What does Grandfather promise Mrs. Flagg?
(a) A buy her dinner.
(b) To marry her.
(c) A house.
(d) To take her to a ball.
3. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
(a) Colette's health is improving.
(b) Colette's health is worsening.
(c) Colette's health has not changed.
(d) She does not get a response.
4. What happens to Mattie at the end of the chapter?
(a) She trips and breaks her leg.
(b) She decides to stay at the farm.
(c) She catches fish.
(d) She becomes ill and passes out.
5. What does Nell want from Eliza?
(a) To play.
(b) A home.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mattie run into while she is out of the house?
2. What did Mother Smith have sent to the cooperage?
3. Why does Mattie think that the bugs are bothering them at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. One of the neighbors suggests that Mattie can find help for Nell by talking to whom?
5. What does King George demand from Mattie?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)