|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
(d) Every other day.
2. When does Eliza return home?
(b) By dinner.
(c) She does not come home.
(d) Well after midnight.
3. What is the one thing that Mattie vows never to do?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Become a scullery maid.
(c) Become a cook.
(d) Become a nurse.
4. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
(a) Her head hurts.
(b) She is dizzy.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She is hungry.
5. When are patients discharged?
(a) When they are unable to pay.
(b) When they have not had a fever for 24 hours.
(c) When they are strong enough to walk on their own.
(d) When they are not coughing any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mattie think that the bugs are bothering them at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What does Grandfather promise Mrs. Flagg?
3. What do Matilda and her mother argue about in this chapter?
4. Where does Eliza go in the morning?
5. Who is dropped off in front of the coffeehouse at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)