|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meeting is Eliza attending?
(a) The Society to Cure the Fever.
(b) A church meeting.
(c) The Free African Society.
(d) The Culinary Society.
2. Why does the farmer throw Mattie and Grandfather off of the wagon?
(a) Because Grandfather has fallen ill.
(b) Because Mattie has been rude.
(c) Because the horse cannot pull all of them.
(d) Because Mattie has fallen ill.
3. Who else is in the wagon with Mattie?
(a) 5 dignitaries.
(b) No one.
(c) 5 prisoners.
(d) 5 orphans.
4. What does Mattie see when she wakes up in the garden?
(b) Her mother.
5. Why does Mattie have to rewash the tablecloths?
(a) She needs to wash them twice because of the fever germs.
(b) Because Silas knocked them down while chasing a squirrel.
(c) Eliza spilled dirty ditch water on them.
(d) She dropped them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eliza tell Mattie that she should eat slowly?
2. What does Mattie do for clean clothes?
3. Who is dropped off in front of the coffeehouse at the end of the chapter?
4. One of the neighbors suggests that Mattie can find help for Nell by talking to whom?
5. How does Mattie help the man pushing the cart?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)