|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie decide she needs at the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) Medical attention.
(b) A bath.
(c) To open the coffee house.
2. Who does Nell cry out for?
(a) Mother Smith.
(b) Her mother.
3. Who does Mattie think she sees when she is walking to get help for Nell?
(a) Nathaniel Benson.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her Grandfather.
4. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
(b) Hot tea.
(c) A salad.
5. Who is leaving with Mattie?
(b) Nathaniel Benson.
(c) Mrs. Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eliza tell Mattie that she should eat slowly?
2. What do Matilda and her mother argue about in this chapter?
3. Who does Mattie walk home with?
4. Where does Mattie fall asleep?
5. What is the one thing Mattie says Mother Smith does well?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)