|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meeting is Eliza attending?
(a) The Free African Society.
(b) A church meeting.
(c) The Society to Cure the Fever.
(d) The Culinary Society.
2. What woke up Mattie?
(a) The wagon stopping.
(b) The farmer yelling.
(c) Grandfather's snoring.
(d) The baby crying.
3. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
(a) Her mother, Mrs. Cook.
4. Why did Eliza want Mattie to cut her some asparagus grass?
(a) To add to the soup she was making.
(b) To help kill germs.
(c) To eat for a snack.
(d) To keep the flies away from her.
5. What does Mattie do for clean clothes?
(a) Borrows some from her mother.
(b) Sews some.
(c) Eliza brings her some.
(d) Borrows some from a neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mattie run into while she is out of the house?
2. When Mattie leaves her bed for the first time alone where does she go?
3. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
4. Where do Mattie and her grandfather go?
5. When are patients discharged?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)