|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie compare the clerk to?
(a) A toad.
(b) A clown.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
2. When Mattie leaves her bed for the first time alone where does she go?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) To find Nathaniel.
(c) To find her Grandfather.
(d) To get something to eat.
3. Where is Mattie allowed to go when she leaves the house?
(a) The market for supplies for the coffeehouse.
(b) The blacksmith's to talk to Matthew.
(c) To the river for a swim.
(d) To see her friend Nathaniel Benson.
4. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
(a) Mrs. Cook.
(c) They are an even match.
5. What type of meeting is Eliza attending?
(a) The Free African Society.
(b) The Society to Cure the Fever.
(c) A church meeting.
(d) The Culinary Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mattie run into while she is out of the house?
2. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
3. What type of lessons does Grandfather give Mattie?
4. What does Mattie do for clean clothes?
5. Who wakes Mattie up on her first morning back home?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)