|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mattie think that the bugs are bothering them at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Because of the fever.
(b) Because the baby needs a clean diaper.
(c) Because of the food Eliza packed.
(d) Because of the horse.
2. Who does Grandfather compare Mattie to?
(b) Her mother, Mrs. Cook.
3. How many people have died in the city within the first week of the fever?
4. Where is Mattie moved on the tenth day?
(a) To the barn.
(b) To a field.
(d) To a wagon.
5. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
(b) They are an even match.
(d) Mrs. Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie decide she needs at the beginning of Chapter 18?
2. When are patients discharged?
3. Why did Eliza want Mattie to cut her some asparagus grass?
4. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
5. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)