|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
(a) Every other day.
2. When Mattie's mother inquires about Colette's health what response does she get?
(a) She does not get a response.
(b) Colette's health has not changed.
(c) Colette's health is worsening.
(d) Colette's health is improving.
3. When Mattie leaves her bed for the first time alone where does she go?
(a) To find Nathaniel.
(b) To find her Grandfather.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To get something to eat.
4. What type of meeting is Eliza attending?
(a) A church meeting.
(b) The Society to Cure the Fever.
(c) The Culinary Society.
(d) The Free African Society.
5. When are patients discharged?
(a) When they are unable to pay.
(b) When they have not had a fever for 24 hours.
(c) When they are not coughing any longer.
(d) When they are strong enough to walk on their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Mattie up on her first morning back home?
2. Why does Mattie think that the bugs are bothering them at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Why does Grandfather not wake up?
4. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
5. Where do Mattie and her grandfather go?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)