Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Epler, the egg vendor, say that people are dying?
(a) Because they have bad luck.
(b) Because they are dirty.
(c) Because they are weak.
(d) Because they are sinners who do not attend church.
2. What is Grandfather's contribution to dinner?
(a) Hot tea.
(d) A salad.
3. When thinking about her grandfather, her mother and Eliza, Mattie decides that who has the most strong-headed opinions?
(b) Mrs. Cook.
(d) They are an even match.
4. How regularly did Mattie bathe before the fever?
(b) Every other day.
5. What woke up Mattie?
(a) The wagon stopping.
(b) The baby crying.
(c) Grandfather's snoring.
(d) The farmer yelling.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mattie's mother begins to worry about Mattie falling ill she suggests sending her where?
2. Who is dropped off in front of the coffeehouse at the end of the chapter?
3. Where is Mattie moved on the tenth day?
4. When Mattie leaves her bed for the first time alone where does she go?
5. Why does Grandfather not wake up?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)