|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most difficult for Mattie about helping Eliza?
(a) The smell.
(b) The sounds.
(c) The sights.
(d) The heartache.
2. How often does Mattie's mother need to be bathed?
(a) Every two hours.
(b) Every six hours.
(c) Every eight hours.
(d) Every four hours.
3. Who else is in the wagon with Mattie?
(a) 5 prisoners.
(b) 5 orphans.
(c) 5 dignitaries.
(d) No one.
4. What is the one thing that Mattie vows never to do?
(a) Become a scullery maid.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Become a cook.
(d) Become a nurse.
5. Who stays with Mattie through the night?
(a) Dr. Rowley.
(c) She is alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie do once they get her mother upstairs in bed?
2. When Eliza tells Mattie that she can go home what is Mattie's response?
3. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
4. Who is Susannah?
5. Why does Eliza become angry at the apothecary?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)