|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Susannah?
(a) A nurse on the wagon.
(b) Mattie's cousin.
(c) A young girl going to work at the orphan house.
(d) Mattie's aunt.
2. Where does Grandfather spend the night?
(a) Eliza's house.
(b) Dr. Rowley's house.
(d) Mr. Carris' house.
3. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
(a) She is dizzy.
(b) She is hungry.
(c) Her head hurts.
(d) She is lonely.
4. Why does Eliza become angry at the apothecary?
(a) Because there is not enough of what she needs.
(b) Because the prices are so high.
(c) Because she is tired.
(d) Because the owner will not serve her.
5. Where do Mattie and Eliza take the children?
(a) To the market.
(b) To Bush Hill.
(c) To the coffeehouse.
(d) To the orphan house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie daydream about?
2. How often does Mattie's mother need to be bathed?
3. What is most difficult for Mattie about helping Eliza?
4. When Eliza and Mattie get back to Joseph's what do they find?
5. Who is Dr. Rowley?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)