|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grandfather spend the night?
(a) Eliza's house.
(b) Mr. Carris' house.
(c) Dr. Rowley's house.
2. Who is Susannah?
(a) Mattie's cousin.
(b) A nurse on the wagon.
(c) Mattie's aunt.
(d) A young girl going to work at the orphan house.
3. Who stays with Mattie through the night?
(a) Dr. Rowley.
(c) She is alone.
4. Who is Dr. Rowley?
(a) A well respected doctor in town.
(b) A doctor working with the mayor to stop the spread of the fever.
(c) A doctor that has been called in to look at Mrs. Cook.
(d) The doctor who helped Colette.
5. Why does Eliza become angry at the apothecary?
(a) Because the prices are so high.
(b) Because she is tired.
(c) Because there is not enough of what she needs.
(d) Because the owner will not serve her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Mattie vows never to do?
2. What is most difficult for Mattie about helping Eliza?
3. What does Mattie say is her chief complaint?
4. Who else is in the wagon with Mattie?
5. What does Mattie daydream about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)