Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7, Love)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Instead of acknowledging that Kneadus and Syphus are fighting, what does Pimko insist the boys are doing?
2. When Joey dreams of seeing himself in various forms of maturity in a dream, how do his other "selves" treat each other?
3. What insect does Kneadus eat as counter-attack to the first face in the dual?
4. Where will Joey be sleeping in relation to where the schoolgirl will be sleeping?
5. In which city do professors Momsen and Filidor meet for their battle?
This section contains 1,211 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)