|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of men almost passes as "good enough" for Kneadus' desire to meet a farmhand?
(b) Opera singers.
(c) Janitor's sons.
(d) Appentice hunters.
2. Which of the following is not something Joey adds to his fruit compote in the hopes of getting a laugh from the family?
3. Which of the following characters did not write a love letter to Zuta that she keeps in her bedroom dresser?
4. Which of the following items is not something the narrator feels weighted down by in his greenery?
5. According to the narrator, what is the worst type of torture?
(a) Bad forms.
(b) Bad dogs.
(c) Bad breath.
(d) Bad eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bizarre action does Joey watch Zuta do after he hears her groaning in the dark?
2. What sound does Joey make through the wall to let Zuta know he's spying on her?
3. Which of the following items is not something Uncle demands from the servant to show him his place in the household?
4. What is the after effect of the fight on Kneadus the next day at school?
5. Which of the following genres of literature is not one the narrator believes this novel could fit into?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)