|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses the valet of stealing the family's silver?
2. How does Mrs. Youngblood react when she realizes Joey is in love with her daughter?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is confused.
3. What topic of conversation are the Youngbloods in when the parents argue about passing the salt?
(a) Off shore bank accounts.
(b) The benefits of recycling.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) Celebrity baby names.
4. Who arranges for the valet to be fired after being caught in the woods with Kneadus?
5. Which of the following items is not something the narrator feels weighted down by in his greenery?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the two tennis players react to seeing their ball shot into the air?
2. What part about Mrs. Youngblood is particularly annoying to Joey when he thinks about her?
3. Which of the following is not a form of torture discussed by the narrator in this novel?
4. How does Aunt Hulecka feel about Kneadus befriending her staff?
5. Which of the following characters did not write a love letter to Zuta that she keeps in her bedroom dresser?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Auntie feel about the budding friendship between Valek and Kneadus?
2. What motivation does the narrator say he has for wanting to be a storyteller?
3. How does Zuta react when Kopyrda sneaks through her bedroom window?
4. How does the narrator explain his beliefs that all art is an imitation?
5. What interesting items does Joey find in Zuta's bedroom when he snoops through her belongings?
6. What are Valek and Kneadus doing in the woods when Auntie and Uncle find them there?
7. What does Joey see when he spies on the Youngblood family as they get ready for the morning in the bathroom?
8. How does Mr. Youngblood react to the scene he walks into in Zuta's bedroom while looking for thieves?
9. What is the residual effects of the battle between Syphus and Kneadus the day after?
10. How does the crowd at the tennis match respond to all the craziness going on around the field?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)