|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivation does Uncle think Kneadus has in befriending the valet?
(a) He thinks Kneadus is desperate for friends.
(b) He thinks Kneadus has low self-esteem.
(c) He thinks Kneadus is making a political statement.
(d) He thinks Kneadus is making a religious statement.
2. What time does Zuta go to bed at night?
3. Which of the following groups of men almost passes as "good enough" for Kneadus' desire to meet a farmhand?
(a) Janitor's sons.
(c) Appentice hunters.
(d) Opera singers.
4. What animal is Uncle most afraid of in the wild?
5. Which of the following items is not something the narrator feels weighted down by in his greenery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey daydream about on his second day of school?
2. What tragic event happens to the Marquis's wife as she is watching the gentlemen ride up to her husband?
3. What bizarre action does Joey watch Zuta do after he hears her groaning in the dark?
4. What part about Mrs. Youngblood is particularly annoying to Joey when he thinks about her?
5. What does Uncle find the valet doing for Kneadus out in the woods, which enrages him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)