|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zuta react when Kopyrda climbs through her window?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She screams.
2. What is the name of Auntie and Uncle's butler?
3. Which of the following characters is not involved in the massive brawl at the end of the novel?
4. At what hour of the day does Mrs. Youngblood always come to check on Zuta's homework?
5. What motivation does the narrator give as to why he wants to tell his stories?
(a) To record his own personal history.
(b) To fool the audience into thinking anything matters.
(c) To pass down generations of his family's stories.
(d) To seek revenge on those he does not like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other character attempts to climb through Zuta's window, professing undying love for her?
2. What does the narrator claim all stories are broken down into?
3. Which of the Youngblood family members is always the first to bathe in the mornings?
4. What animal is Uncle most afraid of in the wild?
5. According to the narrator, what is the worst type of torture?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)