|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something Uncle demands from the servant to show him his place in the household?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the conversations the Youngblood family has around the dinner table each night?
3. In what types of positions does Joey hope he catches Zuta in while peeping on her?
(a) Vulnerable situations.
(b) Ugly situations.
(c) Mundane situations.
(d) Sexy situations.
4. How many gentlemen ride their women up to the Marquis when they see him in the crowd?
5. How does Zuta react when Kopyrda climbs through her window?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She screams.
(d) She ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a form of torture discussed by the narrator in this novel?
2. How do the two tennis players react to seeing their ball shot into the air?
3. What nationality is the tennis player who plays in the one match the narrator remembers?
4. How does Joey feel about visiting the outskirts of the city in search of the farmhand?
5. Which of the following words is not one Joey writes on the wall of the Youngbloods' bathroom?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)