|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which musician does the narrator claim audiences appreciate only because the larger musical world tells them to?
2. What time does the school girl agree to meet her friends for a movie?
3. How old is Joey at the opening of the novel?
4. How does the schoolgirl react when she realizes that Joey is watching her talk on the phone?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She screams for help.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She slaps him.
5. Which of the following metaphors does the narrator use to describe the way a novel is constructed?
(a) Like a rainbow.
(b) Like a pot of stew.
(c) Like a human body.
(d) Like a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something then narrator considers an interruption in life?
2. Where does Filibur know he must slap Momsen to save his wife's life?
3. After experiencing the dream in which the apparition waves to him, what does Joey feel most inspired to do when he wakes up?
4. Through which of his body parts does Kneadus think Syphon's innocence can be ruined?
5. How do the children react when they read Pimko's notes about their behavior?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator feel about Chopin?
2. How does Zuta react when Joey enters her room unannounced?
3. What relationship does Pimko hope will transpire between Joey and Zuta?
4. Who is Doctor Momsen?
5. What career path has Joey chosen for himself, and what is the general consensus from his family?
6. Why doesn't Kopydra want to engage in the dual between the lads and the guys?
7. Who is Kopydra?
8. What happens in the battle of face-pulling between Syphus and Kneadus?
9. How do the school kids respond when they see Pimko spying on them, taking notes?
10. How is Mrs. Filidor caught in the crossfires of her husband's battle?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)