|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following career choices does Joey find most annoying?
2. Where will Joey be sleeping in relation to where the schoolgirl will be sleeping?
(a) In the same room.
(b) In the next room.
(c) On the opposite side of the house.
(d) In a separate house.
3. Which of the following is not an excuse students give in the English classroom to ensure they won't have to speak about the assigned poetry?
(a) Stomach aches.
(c) Bathroom breaks.
4. Who does Kneadus choose as his second in defense during the dual?
5. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kopydra react when Joey tries to engage him in the schoolyard battle?
2. Which of the schoolgirl's body parts are most intriguing to Joey when he first meets her?
3. As Momsen and Filibur walk away from each other after the dual, what do they throw at each other?
4. Which of the following actions is not something the children do to try to prove Pimko wrong in his theories about them?
5. Which of the following characters is the first to question Joey about his real age?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the students in Joey's class respond when they are asked to translate Latin?
2. How is Mrs. Filidor caught in the crossfires of her husband's battle?
3. What is Joey's first impression of Zuta when he sees her?
4. Why doesn't Kopydra want to engage in the dual between the lads and the guys?
5. What type of literary critic does the narrator despise?
6. What career path has Joey chosen for himself, and what is the general consensus from his family?
7. Why does Kneadus burst into the Youngblood family home soon after Joey moves in with the family?
8. What is Mrs. Youngblood's reaction to Joey's age?
9. Who is Doctor Filidor?
10. How does the narrator feel about Chopin?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)