|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Momsen's girlfriend's name?
2. Which of the following words does Pimko use to express "bottom"?
3. How does the narrator claim novels are properly read?
(a) From cover to cover.
(b) One page at a time.
(c) Novels are never properly read.
(d) In parts.
4. How does Mrs. Youngblood react when the schoolgirl kicks Joey?
(a) She scolds Joey.
(b) She slaps her daughter.
(c) She ignores it.
(d) She laughs.
5. What does Joey dream about at the opening of the novel?
(a) Fighting a bull.
(b) Catching a train.
(c) Canoeing down a river.
(d) Lassoing a hog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey feel about telling the school girl his true age?
2. What unit of currency is used in the town in which Momsen and Filibur live?
3. Which of the following sciences does Professor Momsen study?
4. What is the name of the gang of boys Syphon puts together?
5. How does Kopydra react when Joey tries to engage him in the schoolyard battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the dual between Filidor and Momsen end?
2. What type of writers does Joey find most annoying in the literary world?
3. How does the principal of Joey's school feel about Pimko's psychological style?
4. Why does Kneadus burst into the Youngblood family home soon after Joey moves in with the family?
5. At the opening of the novel, how does Joey feel when he first wakes from sleep?
6. How does Dr. Pimko react when he reads the writing Joey has completed after waking from his strange dream?
7. What happens in the battle of face-pulling between Syphus and Kneadus?
8. How do the school kids respond when they see Pimko spying on them, taking notes?
9. What relationship does Pimko hope will transpire between Joey and Zuta?
10. Who is Doctor Momsen?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)