Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7, Love)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following items is not an element noodles can be broken down into, according to Momsen?
2. Who wins in the pistol shootout between Momsen and Filibur?
a) The men tie.
d) Neither man wins.
3. What does Joey do for a living?
a) He is a dancer.
b) He is a sculpter.
c) He is a painter.
d) He is a writer.
4. Which of the following groups of people does Kneadus praise?
5. What question does the schoolgirl ask Joey over and over and over when...
This section contains 1,051 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)