|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Pimko drop Joey off at the Piórkowski school?
(a) At first bell.
(b) At lunch.
(c) Afer school is out for the day.
(d) At final bell.
2. What hurtful name does the schoolgirl call Joey when he is sitting in her bedroom?
(a) A child.
(b) A dog.
(c) A doofus.
(d) A clown.
3. Who interrupts the dual, loudly clattering into the classroom?
4. Which of the following actions is not something the children do to try to prove Pimko wrong in his theories about them?
(a) They start shredding his notes.
(b) They start swearing.
(c) They start writing graffiti.
(d) They start fighting.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the outside world's opinion of Joey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical change does Joey feel in his body as he is speaking with Dr. Pimko?
2. What is the professor who is known as "Anti-Filidor's" real last name?
3. What unit of currency is used in the town in which Momsen and Filibur live?
4. What does Mr. Youngblood do for a living?
5. What beverage does Kneadus bring over to drink with Joey in his new home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joey's first impression of Zuta when he sees her?
2. Who are the Youngbloods?
3. How does Joey react when Zuta calls him a clown?
4. Why doesn't Kopydra want to engage in the dual between the lads and the guys?
5. How does the principal of Joey's school feel about Pimko's psychological style?
6. Who is Doctor Momsen?
7. What bizarre dream does Joey have the night before the novel opens?
8. At the opening of the novel, how does Joey feel when he first wakes from sleep?
9. How does the dual between Filidor and Momsen end?
10. How does Dr. Pimko react when he reads the writing Joey has completed after waking from his strange dream?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)