|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Filibur spend to get his wife's health back to normal?
2. How does Kopydra react when Joey tries to engage him in the schoolyard battle?
(a) He jumps out the window.
(b) He ignores Joey completely.
(c) He joins the battle.
(d) He punches Joey in the face.
3. Which of the following groups of people does Kneadus praise?
4. In which city do professors Momsen and Filidor meet for their battle?
5. What insect does Kneadus eat as counter-attack to the first face in the dual?
(a) An ant.
(b) A cricket.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an excuse students give in the English classroom to ensure they won't have to speak about the assigned poetry?
2. Which of the following career choices does Joey find most annoying?
3. How does the schoolgirl react when she realizes that Joey is watching her talk on the phone?
4. Which of the following familial groups has the largest influence on the way Joey lives his life?
5. What grade does the teacher give to all the students to translate languages?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of literary critic does the narrator despise?
2. Who is Doctor Filidor?
3. What relationship does Pimko hope will transpire between Joey and Zuta?
4. How do the students in Joey's English class feel about the Polish poet, Slsowacki?
5. What career path has Joey chosen for himself, and what is the general consensus from his family?
6. How is Mrs. Filidor caught in the crossfires of her husband's battle?
7. What type of writers does Joey find most annoying in the literary world?
8. What bizarre dream does Joey have the night before the novel opens?
9. How does Zuta react when Joey enters her room unannounced?
10. How does Joey react to hearing Zuta speak on the telephone with her friends?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)