|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey feel about telling the school girl his true age?
(a) He doesn't think about telling her.
(b) He does not want to tell her.
(c) He desperately wants to tell her.
(d) He is confused whether or not he should tell her.
2. What is Momsen's girlfriend's name?
3. In the dream, how does Joey react when he sees a younger apparition of himself waving to him?
(a) He shakes hands with the apparition.
(b) He waves back to the apparition.
(c) He slaps the apparition in the face.
(d) He runs away from the apparition.
4. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
5. What insect does Kneadus eat as counter-attack to the first face in the dual?
(a) A fly.
(b) A beetle.
(c) An ant.
(d) A cricket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the schoolgirl's body parts are most intriguing to Joey when he first meets her?
2. Which musician does the narrator claim audiences appreciate only because the larger musical world tells them to?
3. What beverage does Kneadus bring over to drink with Joey in his new home?
4. Instead of acknowledging that Kneadus and Syphus are fighting, what does Pimko insist the boys are doing?
5. What does Joey do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Pimko react when he reads the writing Joey has completed after waking from his strange dream?
2. How does Joey react when Zuta calls him a clown?
3. How is Mrs. Filidor caught in the crossfires of her husband's battle?
4. How do the students in Joey's classroom treat their teachers?
5. How does the dual between Filidor and Momsen end?
6. What type of writers does Joey find most annoying in the literary world?
7. What relationship does Pimko hope will transpire between Joey and Zuta?
8. What career path has Joey chosen for himself, and what is the general consensus from his family?
9. What community does the narrator claim is the stupidest community of all, and why?
10. How do the students in Joey's English class feel about the Polish poet, Slsowacki?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)