|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kneadus choose as his second in defense during the dual?
2. What beverage does Kneadus bring over to drink with Joey in his new home?
3. What language does Joey's class work on translating, even though no one is prepared?
(a) Pig Latin.
4. Which of the following groups of people does not have major control over Joey's opinion of himself?
(a) Office clerks.
(b) His parents.
(c) School girls.
5. In which city do professors Momsen and Filidor meet for their battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gang of boys Syphon puts together?
2. What insect does Kneadus eat as counter-attack to the first face in the dual?
3. Which of the following characters does the schoolgirl remind Joey of when he first meets her?
4. Where does Syphon roll his eyes to in his first face for the dual?
5. What does Joey do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mrs. Filidor caught in the crossfires of her husband's battle?
2. At the opening of the novel, how does Joey feel when he first wakes from sleep?
3. Who are the Youngbloods?
4. How does Joey react to hearing Zuta speak on the telephone with her friends?
5. Who is Kopydra?
6. How does Joey react when Zuta calls him a clown?
7. What complaint does the teacher have when Pimko drops Joey off for his first day of school?
8. What community does the narrator claim is the stupidest community of all, and why?
9. What reason does Joey give for his own personal struggle with immaturity?
10. How do the students in Joey's classroom treat their teachers?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)