Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something Uncle demands from the servant to show him his place in the household?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the conversations the Youngblood family has around the dinner table each night?
3. In what types of positions does Joey hope he catches Zuta in while peeping on her?
(a) Vulnerable situations.
(b) Ugly situations.
(c) Mundane situations.
(d) Sexy situations.
4. How many gentlemen ride their women up to the Marquis when they see him in the crowd?
5. How does Zuta react when Kopyrda climbs through her window?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She screams.
(d) She ignores him.
6. Which of the following is not a form of torture discussed by the narrator in this novel?
7. How do the two tennis players react to seeing their ball shot into the air?
(a) They were confused.
(b) They were outraged.
(c) They were terrified.
(d) They were amused.
8. What nationality is the tennis player who plays in the one match the narrator remembers?
9. How does Joey feel about visiting the outskirts of the city in search of the farmhand?
10. Which of the following words is not one Joey writes on the wall of the Youngbloods' bathroom?
11. Which of the following items is not something the narrator feels weighted down by in his greenery?
12. What nickname does Joey give to the schoolgirl that causes her parents to burst out in giggles?
13. How many spectators are at the tennis match?
14. What sound does Joey make through the wall to let Zuta know he's spying on her?
(a) He hiccups.
(b) He sneezes.
(c) He coughs.
(d) He clears his throat.
15. How does Mr. Youngblood react when Mrs. Youngblood tells him he is acting childishly?
(a) He storms out of the house.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He ignores her completely.
(d) He slaps her across the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion overcomes the Marquis when he leaves the tennis match?
2. Which of the following characters screams that there is a thief in the house when Kopyrda is heard in Zuta's bedroom?
3. What is the after effect of the fight on Kneadus the next day at school?
4. Who accuses the valet of stealing the family's silver?
5. What bizarre action does Joey watch Zuta do after he hears her groaning in the dark?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)