|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Uncle most afraid of in the wild?
2. What does Joey pay the beggar in the street to hold in his mouth?
(a) A flower.
(b) A starfish.
(c) A stick.
(d) A moth.
3. Which of the following characters is not involved in the massive brawl at the end of the novel?
4. Which of the following adjectives is not one Joey uses to describe Mr. and Mrs. Youngblood's bedroom?
5. What sound do the boys hear as they make their way to the outskirts of the city?
(a) Cats mewling.
(b) Dogs barking.
(c) Monkeys howling.
(d) Roosters crowing.
6. What topic of conversation are the Youngbloods in when the parents argue about passing the salt?
(a) Off shore bank accounts.
(b) Celebrity baby names.
(c) The benefits of recycling.
(d) The death penalty.
7. Which of the following communists has a speech given to Kneadus by a peasant?
8. How many children does Aunt Hurlecka have?
9. What other character attempts to climb through Zuta's window, professing undying love for her?
10. At what hour of the day does Mrs. Youngblood always come to check on Zuta's homework?
11. What do the sophisticated members of the tennis audience do when they see the brawl breaking out?
(a) The ignore the commotion.
(b) They gasp.
(c) They exit the arena.
(d) They applaud.
12. In what types of positions does Joey hope he catches Zuta in while peeping on her?
(a) Ugly situations.
(b) Vulnerable situations.
(c) Sexy situations.
(d) Mundane situations.
13. What tragic event happens to the Marquis's wife as she is watching the gentlemen ride up to her husband?
(a) She faints and hits her head.
(b) She is run over by the marching horses.
(c) Her heart stops beating.
(d) She miscarries her pregnancy.
14. What city is the minor office clerk from who has a man leap onto her head at the tennis match?
15. How does Joey feel about the relationship between Pimko and the school girl?
(a) He is jealous of it.
(b) He doesn't care about it.
(c) He thinks it is inappropriate.
(d) He doesn't know about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's Aunt Hurlecka keep in the pockets of her apron?
2. Who accuses the valet of stealing the family's silver?
3. Which of the following characters screams that there is a thief in the house when Kopyrda is heard in Zuta's bedroom?
4. How does Mrs. Youngblood feel about the prospect of her young daughter getting pregnant?
5. How does Syphus kill himself?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)