|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Auntie and Uncle's butler?
2. What does Joey pay the beggar in the street to hold in his mouth?
(a) A moth.
(b) A stick.
(c) A starfish.
(d) A flower.
3. What topic of conversation are the Youngbloods in when the parents argue about passing the salt?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) The benefits of recycling.
(c) Celebrity baby names.
(d) Off shore bank accounts.
4. What animal is Uncle most afraid of in the wild?
5. What is the name of the valet Kneadus is in love with?
6. What does Joey's Aunt Hurlecka keep in the pockets of her apron?
7. Which of the following characters screams that there is a thief in the house when Kopyrda is heard in Zuta's bedroom?
(b) Mr. Youngblood.
(d) Mrs. Youngblood.
8. How does Joey feel about the relationship between Pimko and the school girl?
(a) He doesn't care about it.
(b) He thinks it is inappropriate.
(c) He is jealous of it.
(d) He doesn't know about it.
9. While she is doing her language homework, how does Zuta feel about the confrontation that happened at the dinner table earlier that night?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is hurt.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is frustrated.
10. What part of Kopyrda's outfit does Joey find lying on Zuta's bedroom floor?
(a) His tie.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His vest.
(d) His suspenders.
11. In what century does the tennis match take place?
(a) The 18th century.
(b) The 19th century.
(c) The 20th century.
(d) The 17th century.
12. How does Joey peep at Zuta?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through a two-way mirror.
(c) Through the crack in the door.
(d) Through a keyhole.
13. At what hour of the day does Mrs. Youngblood always come to check on Zuta's homework?
14. How does Syphus kill himself?
(a) He poisons himself.
(b) He drowns himself.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He hangs himself.
15. How many spectators are at the tennis match?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the ship's body does the colonel's bullet hit?
2. Which of the following items is not something Uncle demands from the servant to show him his place in the household?
3. What sound do the boys hear as they make their way to the outskirts of the city?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the conversations the Youngblood family has around the dinner table each night?
5. In what types of positions does Joey hope he catches Zuta in while peeping on her?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)