|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does Joey enroll in at the Piórkowski school?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Forth grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Eight grade.
2. How does Joey feel about telling the school girl his true age?
(a) He is confused whether or not he should tell her.
(b) He desperately wants to tell her.
(c) He doesn't think about telling her.
(d) He does not want to tell her.
3. Which of the following nicknames does Dr. Pimko give to Joey?
(a) Little Chickie.
(b) Little Bunny.
(c) Little Puppy.
(d) Little Fishie.
4. Which of the following sciences does Professor Filidor study?
5. What is the professor who is known as "Anti-Filidor's" real last name?
6. How does the narrator claim novels are properly read?
(a) One page at a time.
(b) Novels are never properly read.
(c) From cover to cover.
(d) In parts.
7. After experiencing the dream in which the apparition waves to him, what does Joey feel most inspired to do when he wakes up?
8. According to the narrator, what are all underdeveloped artists bound to create?
(a) They will not be creating art at all.
(b) Mediocre art.
(c) Brilliant art.
(d) Terrible art.
9. How do the children react when they read Pimko's notes about their behavior?
(a) They are outraged.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are apathetic.
(d) They are excited.
10. How does the schoolgirl react when she realizes that Joey is watching her talk on the phone?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She screams for help.
(d) She begins to cry.
11. Where does Filibur know he must slap Momsen to save his wife's life?
(a) On the cheek.
(b) On the buttocks.
(c) On the back of the head.
(d) On the hand.
12. What fruit is the narrator interested in knowing the reader's opinion of?
13. When Joey dreams of seeing himself in various forms of maturity in a dream, how do his other "selves" treat each other?
(a) They ridicule each other.
(b) They pat each other on the backs.
(c) They ignore each other.
(d) They love and grope each other.
14. Which of the following adjectives best describes the outside world's opinion of Joey?
15. Who wins in the pistol shootout between Momsen and Filibur?
(c) Neither man wins.
(d) The men tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following body parts is not one Momsen attacked on Filibur's wife?
2. What does the schoolgirl do to pass her time while she is waiting for her parents to get home after Joey arrives?
3. Which of the following characters doesn't know who Norwid is?
4. What does Joey believe a writer's job should be?
5. Through which of his body parts does Kneadus think Syphon's innocence can be ruined?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)