|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Joey be sleeping in relation to where the schoolgirl will be sleeping?
(a) In the same room.
(b) In the next room.
(c) On the opposite side of the house.
(d) In a separate house.
2. Where does Pimko hide while taking notes on the children while they play at the playground?
(a) In his car.
(b) Underneath the slide.
(c) Behind a dumpster.
(d) Behind a tree.
3. Who does Kneadus choose as his second in defense during the dual?
4. When Joey dreams of seeing himself in various forms of maturity in a dream, how do his other "selves" treat each other?
(a) They love and grope each other.
(b) They pat each other on the backs.
(c) They ignore each other.
(d) They ridicule each other.
5. What is the professor who is known as "Anti-Filidor's" real last name?
6. Which of the following body parts is not one Momsen attacked on Filibur's wife?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her eyes.
7. Where does Filibur know he must slap Momsen to save his wife's life?
(a) On the buttocks.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) On the hand.
(d) On the back of the head.
8. Which of the following adjectives best describes the outside world's opinion of Joey?
9. What physical change does Joey feel in his body as he is speaking with Dr. Pimko?
(a) He feels himself heating-up.
(b) He feels himself expanding.
(c) He feels himself shrinking.
(d) He feels himself shaking.
10. After experiencing the dream in which the apparition waves to him, what does Joey feel most inspired to do when he wakes up?
11. How does Joey feel about having to stay with the Youngbloods while he is in school?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is disappointed.
12. What is the schoolgirl doing when Joey barges into her bedroom after the phone call?
(a) She is sewing a button on a jacket.
(b) She is knitting a pair of socks.
(c) She is polishing her shoes.
(d) She is ironing her pants.
13. Who do the children on the playground think Pimko is when they see him writing notes in hiding?
(a) The school inspector.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An escaped criminal.
(d) The school nurse.
14. Where does Joey think he is going in life?
(a) Joey thinks he's headed for failure.
(b) Joey thinks he's going to careen out of control.
(c) Joey thinks he's headed toward success.
(d) Joey doesn't think he's going anywhere.
15. What does the teacher complain to Pimko about in regard to his students?
(a) That his students aren't dumb enough.
(b) That his students aren't immature enough.
(c) That his students aren't mature enough.
(d) That his students aren't smart enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children react when they read Pimko's notes about their behavior?
2. How does Joey feel about telling the school girl his true age?
3. Which of the following sciences does Professor Filidor study?
4. Which of the following items is not an element noodles can be broken down into, according to Momsen?
5. Which of the following groups of people does Kneadus praise?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)