|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Child Runs Deep in Filidor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do for a living?
(a) He is a painter.
(b) He is a dancer.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a sculpter.
2. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
3. What grade does Joey enroll in at the Piórkowski school?
(a) Forth grade.
(b) Second grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Eight grade.
4. What does the narrator think will happen to a novel in which the first word is heroic?
(a) The author will feel trapped by that word.
(b) The novel will ultimately fail.
(c) The author will be confused with his intentions.
(d) The novel will end on a note of desperation.
5. Which of the following nicknames does Dr. Pimko give to Joey?
(a) Little Fishie.
(b) Little Chickie.
(c) Little Bunny.
(d) Little Puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people does Kneadus praise?
2. Where does Syphon roll his eyes to in his first face for the dual?
3. What unit of currency is used in the town in which Momsen and Filibur live?
4. Which of the following words does Pimko use to express "bottom"?
5. What is Momsen's girlfriend's name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)