|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Child Runs Deep in Filidor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items is not something then narrator considers an interruption in life?
(a) Daily trivia.
(b) The telephone.
(d) The doorbell.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Pimko use to describe the children on the playground in his notes?
3. What is the name of the gang of boys Syphon puts together?
(a) The Lads.
(b) The Guys.
(c) The Men.
(d) The Dudes.
4. After experiencing the dream in which the apparition waves to him, what does Joey feel most inspired to do when he wakes up?
5. Which of the following groups of people does Kneadus praise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit is the narrator interested in knowing the reader's opinion of?
2. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
3. What does the narrator think will happen to a novel in which the first word is heroic?
4. Which of the following nicknames does Dr. Pimko give to Joey?
5. Where does Syphon roll his eyes to in his first face for the dual?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)