|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Imprisonment and Further Belittlement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following nicknames does Dr. Pimko give to Joey?
(a) Little Bunny.
(b) Little Puppy.
(c) Little Chickie.
(d) Little Fishie.
2. When Joey dreams of seeing himself in various forms of maturity in a dream, how do his other "selves" treat each other?
(a) They love and grope each other.
(b) They pat each other on the backs.
(c) They ignore each other.
(d) They ridicule each other.
3. Through which of his body parts does Kneadus think Syphon's innocence can be ruined?
(a) Through his hands.
(b) Through his ears.
(c) Through his lungs.
(d) Through his eyes.
4. How do the children react when they read Pimko's notes about their behavior?
(a) They are apathetic.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are outraged.
(d) They are confused.
5. How long does it take the teacher to convince the contrary student that Slowacki's poetry is, indeed, his favorite?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions is not something the children do to try to prove Pimko wrong in his theories about them?
2. Where does Joey think he is going in life?
3. Which of the following is not an excuse students give in the English classroom to ensure they won't have to speak about the assigned poetry?
4. What is the name of the gang of boys Syphon puts together?
5. What grade does Joey enroll in at the Piórkowski school?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)