|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Imprisonment and Further Belittlement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following career choices does Joey find most annoying?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Pimko use to describe the children on the playground in his notes?
3. How do the children react when they read Pimko's notes about their behavior?
(a) They are outraged.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are apathetic.
4. Which of the following is not an excuse students give in the English classroom to ensure they won't have to speak about the assigned poetry?
(a) Bathroom breaks.
(b) Stomach aches.
5. In the dream, how does Joey react when he sees a younger apparition of himself waving to him?
(a) He runs away from the apparition.
(b) He shakes hands with the apparition.
(c) He slaps the apparition in the face.
(d) He waves back to the apparition.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Doctor T. Pimko?
3. Which of the following nicknames does Dr. Pimko give to Joey?
4. Which of the following groups of people does not have major control over Joey's opinion of himself?
5. How old is Joey at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)