|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Imprisonment and Further Belittlement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gang of boys Kneadus puts together?
(a) The Men.
(b) The Dudes.
(c) The Guys.
(d) The Lads.
2. In the dream, how does Joey react when he sees a younger apparition of himself waving to him?
(a) He runs away from the apparition.
(b) He waves back to the apparition.
(c) He slaps the apparition in the face.
(d) He shakes hands with the apparition.
3. In the English classroom after the schoolyard fight, which is the only student prepared to discuss the material?
4. How long does it take the teacher to convince the contrary student that Slowacki's poetry is, indeed, his favorite?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. Which of the following is not an excuse students give in the English classroom to ensure they won't have to speak about the assigned poetry?
(a) Bathroom breaks.
(d) Stomach aches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following topics of conversation is not one Pimko quizzes Joey on in his bedroom?
2. What is the name of the "cool student" who refuses to take sides in the schoolyard brawl between Kneadus and Syphon?
3. Which of the following words does Pimko use to express "bottom"?
4. Which of the following career choices does Joey find most annoying?
5. Who do the children on the playground think Pimko is when they see him writing notes in hiding?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)