Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Troy do after he talks about still having strength left to have sex with Rose?
2. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
3. After Rose sends Cory out to help Troy, what do Cory and Troy work on silently for some time before talking to each other?
4. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
5. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker...
This section contains 783 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)