|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That he should come over more often.
(b) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(c) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(d) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
2. What is Cory wearing when he arrives home and meets Raynell for the first time since she was a baby?
(a) Troy's old suit.
(b) A track suit.
(c) The clothes he wears to collect garbage.
(d) A marine sergeant's uniform.
3. What has Lyons come to the house for in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To repay the $20 he borrowed.
(b) To ask Cory to go to the movies.
(c) To see Raynell.
(d) To help Troy with the fence.
4. Where does Rose go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To the car repair shop.
(b) To take food to a sick friend.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To the church bake sale.
5. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
(a) Repairing the fence.
(b) Sitting on the porch.
(c) Working in the garden.
(d) Waiting at the fence for Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alberta?
2. When Cory comes home and finds Lyons visiting, what advice does Lyons give Cory?
3. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
4. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
5. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)