|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
(a) Two days.
(b) A week.
(c) Several months.
(d) A year.
2. After Rose and Troy discuss Gabriel, what does Troy tell Rose to do?
(a) Send Cory out.
(b) Make dinner.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Give him $50.
3. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she has come to accept the situation.
(b) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(c) That she's ready to forgive him.
(d) That she's had enough.
4. When Rose comes out, Gabriel arrives prepared to do what?
(a) Tear down the fence he's always hated.
(b) Play his horn loudly at Troy's funeral.
(c) Move back into the house that actually belongs to him.
(d) Blow the gates of heaven open for Troy.
5. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Their job.
(b) The bar.
(c) The game.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
2. What does Troy say to Bono before he leaves after helping Troy with the fence?
3. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
4. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
5. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)