|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months have passed since Troy revealed his affair to Rose, how often has Troy been at home?
(a) Just twice.
(b) Every night but only long enough to change his clothes.
(c) Once a month to check on Cory.
(d) About once a week to give Rose grocery money.
2. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
(b) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(c) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(d) That he should come over more often.
3. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
(a) He says that Rose's garden is important to her.
(b) He says that Rose is tired of people cutting through her yard.
(c) He says that Rose wants to protect them because she loves them.
(d) He says that Rose wants to put up a barrier between them and the neighbors.
4. What does Troy tell Cory after he has tried to free Rose?
(a) That he's just had strike two.
(b) That he's calling a foul.
(c) That Cory couldn't take him on.
(d) That Cory should watch his back.
5. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
(a) He says he doesn't know.
(b) He says he promised the judge he'd take care of Gabriel.
(c) He says Gabriel is her problem.
(d) He tells her not to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
2. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
4. What does Troy say to Bono about knowing where Troy's responsibilities lay?
5. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)