|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To see Bono.
(d) To Alberta's house.
2. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
(a) Fix things with his boss.
(b) Keep him from gambling.
(c) Come up with $50 bail.
(d) Keep him away from liquor.
3. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
(a) That he's had to put up with a lot in his life.
(b) That he is not the good man she thought he was.
(c) That he's just a drunk.
(d) That he has turned into a good father.
4. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(c) The bank.
5. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
(a) She says that she is frustrated at having to let her dreams go.
(b) She says that she still dreams of a great future for them.
(c) She says that her dreams are different now than when they first married.
(d) She says that she learned a long time ago that dreams don't come true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Troy says that he made a hit when he met Rose, got to first base with Cory, and that Alberta makes him feel so good he could __________ (fill in the blank).
3. What happens to Alberta?
4. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
5. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)