|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) A womanless man.
(b) A money provider only.
(c) A bad example for Cory.
(d) Only a visitor to the house.
2. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
(a) Come up with $50 bail.
(b) Keep him from gambling.
(c) Keep him away from liquor.
(d) Fix things with his boss.
3. What is Cory wearing when he arrives home and meets Raynell for the first time since she was a baby?
(a) A marine sergeant's uniform.
(b) A track suit.
(c) Troy's old suit.
(d) The clothes he wears to collect garbage.
4. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(b) That people can be cruel.
(c) That he's done his best.
(d) That he cares about her.
5. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
2. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
3. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Why does Troy say he is not prepared to give up the affair with Alberta?
5. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)