|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
(a) That he has turned into a good father.
(b) That he is not the good man she thought he was.
(c) That he's had to put up with a lot in his life.
(d) That he's just a drunk.
2. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
(a) Rose asks Troy not to push her away.
(b) Rose asks Troy to judge everyone fairly.
(c) Rose asks Troy to ask for forgiveness.
(d) Rose asks Troy to forget about Alberta.
3. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To see Bono.
(c) To the bar.
(d) To Alberta's house.
4. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
(a) He asks what Bono means by talking about Rose the way he did.
(b) He asks Bono not to tell Cory about Alberta.
(c) He asks Bono to try and talk to Cory about not playing football.
(d) He asks Bono to stay around to work on the fence.
5. What is Rose's reaction when Troy asks her to help take care of Alberta's baby?
(a) She slaps Troy.
(b) She goes inside.
(c) She tells him to go away.
(d) She walks outside the fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
2. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
3. What does Gabriel know at the end of the play?
4. In Act 2, Scene 4, after Bono leaves, Cory tries to do what?
5. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)