|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That he should come over more often.
(b) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(c) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(d) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
2. How many children has Rose actually given birth to?
3. In their conversation alone outside the house, what does Lyons tell Cory that Troy knows?
(a) The truth.
(d) The score.
4. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(b) That he cares about her.
(c) That he's done his best.
(d) That people can be cruel.
5. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) Only a visitor to the house.
(b) A womanless man.
(c) A money provider only.
(d) A bad example for Cory.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lyons leaves, what does Cory do alone in the yard, not knowing that Troy is watching him?
2. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
3. At the beginning of the Act 2, Scene 5, the first time we see Raynell, why is she in the yard when Cory arrives?
4. What does Troy say to Bono about knowing where Troy's responsibilities lay?
5. Which character in the play is not seen onstage?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)