|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(d) The Devil.
2. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
(a) In an asylum.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the boarding house.
(d) In the hospital.
3. Troy says that he made a hit when he met Rose, got to first base with Cory, and that Alberta makes him feel so good he could __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Play in the World Series.
(b) Hit a home run.
(c) Steal second.
(d) Hit a ball out of the park.
4. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
(a) Repairing the fence.
(b) Waiting at the fence for Troy.
(c) Sitting on the porch.
(d) Working in the garden.
5. What does Troy say to Bono about knowing where Troy's responsibilities lay?
(a) He says that his responsibility is to Rose and not Alberta.
(b) He says that his responsibility is to not let anyone get hurt.
(c) He says that acting responsibly towards Cory will only make Cory angry.
(d) He says that his responsibility for Gabriel is complicated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cory wearing when he arrives home and meets Raynell for the first time since she was a baby?
2. What does Cory say when Troy talks about how much he's given Cory?
3. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
4. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
5. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)