|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
2. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
(a) He says that Rose wants to put up a barrier between them and the neighbors.
(b) He says that Rose is tired of people cutting through her yard.
(c) He says that Rose wants to protect them because she loves them.
(d) He says that Rose's garden is important to her.
3. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
4. What does Troy say after Cory says he's leaving and tells Rose he'll be back for his things later?
(a) He yells, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!"
(b) He says he should have made the decision long before.
(c) He shouts, "Hallelujah!"
(d) He calls after him to come when Troy's not home.
5. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
(a) Going out at night until all hours.
(b) Trying to get out of work.
(c) Asking Troy for money.
(d) Stepping over him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
2. When Cory comes out and tries to free Rose from Troy's grip, what does Troy do?
3. After Lyons leaves, what does Cory do alone in the yard, not knowing that Troy is watching him?
4. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
5. What does Rose tell Cory he can't escape?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)