|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
(a) Working on the fence.
(b) Drinking with Bono.
(c) Swinging his baseball bat.
(d) Driving the garbage truck.
2. What does Gabriel do when he realizes there is no sound coming from his horn?
(a) He begins to dance.
(b) He begins crying.
(c) He embraces Rose.
(d) He falls to the gound.
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
(a) He says he is in love with Alberta.
(b) He says he's doing the best he can.
(c) He says he doesn't care what Rose thinks.
(d) He says Rose doesn't know how good she has it.
4. When Cory notices the fence had been built, what does Rose say?
(a) That she finished it herself with a little help from Gabriel.
(b) That Bono finished it because he knew it was important to her.
(c) That she paid to have it done because she couldn't stand seeing it half-finished.
(d) That Troy finished it to keep Raynell in when she was young.
5. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
(a) Rose asks Troy to judge everyone fairly.
(b) Rose asks Troy not to push her away.
(c) Rose asks Troy to forget about Alberta.
(d) Rose asks Troy to ask for forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
2. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
3. Which of the following is NOT included in Old Blue's song?
4. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
5. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)