|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
2. What has Lyons come to the house for in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To repay the $20 he borrowed.
(b) To help Troy with the fence.
(c) To see Raynell.
(d) To ask Cory to go to the movies.
3. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
(a) You always have to take the bad with the good.
(b) Trouble follows you always.
(c) It's bad to rely on luck to solve your troubles.
(d) Good people have bad times just the same as bad people.
4. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
(a) His job.
(b) His relationship with Rose.
(c) The fence.
(d) His relationship with Alberta.
5. Which of the following is NOT included in Old Blue's song?
(a) That he lived near the river and swam every day.
(b) That he died like a man.
(c) That he treed a possum in Noah's Ark.
(d) That his grave was dug with a silver spade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rose go in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
3. When Cory comes home and finds Lyons visiting, what advice does Lyons give Cory?
4. What does Gabriel know at the end of the play?
5. When Lyons arrives in Act 5, what does he tell Cory he's been doing?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)