|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cory want to know about the fence?
(a) How long it will take to get the fence finished.
(b) Why he has to help with the fence.
(c) Why Rose wants a fence in the first place.
(d) How much money they'll be wasting on the fence.
2. What does Troy say to Bono about knowing where Troy's responsibilities lay?
(a) He says that his responsibility is to not let anyone get hurt.
(b) He says that his responsibility for Gabriel is complicated.
(c) He says that his responsibility is to Rose and not Alberta.
(d) He says that acting responsibly towards Cory will only make Cory angry.
3. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(b) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(c) That he should come over more often.
(d) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
4. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
5. Which of the following is NOT included in Old Blue's song?
(a) That his grave was dug with a silver spade.
(b) That he lived near the river and swam every day.
(c) That he treed a possum in Noah's Ark.
(d) That he died like a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
2. What is Cory wearing when he arrives home and meets Raynell for the first time since she was a baby?
3. What does Troy tell Cory after he has tried to free Rose?
4. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
5. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)