|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cory wearing when he arrives home and meets Raynell for the first time since she was a baby?
(a) A track suit.
(b) A marine sergeant's uniform.
(c) The clothes he wears to collect garbage.
(d) Troy's old suit.
2. At the beginning of the Act 2, Scene 5, the first time we see Raynell, why is she in the yard when Cory arrives?
(a) She wants to swing on the porch swing.
(b) She wants to see how her garden is growing.
(c) She is waiting for Cory.
(d) She is feeding a puppy.
3. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
(a) To give blood.
(b) To pick up his and Alberta's baby.
(c) To sign the papers for Alberta to be put in the mental institution.
(d) To file a missing persons report.
4. Left alone, what song does Troy sing?
(a) A song about loss.
(b) A song about a dog.
(c) A song about love.
(d) A song about traveling the roads.
5. When Cory comes home while Lyons is visiting, where has he been?
(a) Playing football.
(b) Looking for a job.
(d) At the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Rose and Troy are alone, what does Rose say about Troy's affair?
2. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
3. At the beginning of Act 2, when Rose comes out and asks him to help in the kitchen, what is Cory doing?
4. At the end of the play, why does Lyons go into the house?
5. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)