|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months have passed since Troy revealed his affair to Rose, how often has Troy been at home?
(a) Just twice.
(b) Once a month to check on Cory.
(c) About once a week to give Rose grocery money.
(d) Every night but only long enough to change his clothes.
2. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(a) The bank.
3. What does Troy tell Cory after he has tried to free Rose?
(a) That Cory couldn't take him on.
(b) That he's calling a foul.
(c) That he's just had strike two.
(d) That Cory should watch his back.
4. What happens to Alberta?
(a) She is put into a mental institution.
(b) She dies giving birth.
(c) She runs away, leaving the baby in the hospital.
(d) No one knows.
5. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
(a) Rose doesn't want Raynell seen in the yard in her night clothes.
(b) Rose wants to see if Raynell's new dress fits.
(c) They are going to Troy's funeral.
(d) They have errands to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
2. What is Troy doing with the baby as Rose comes out from the house and listens to him?
3. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
4. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
5. In their conversation alone outside the house, what does Lyons tell Cory that Troy knows?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)