|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(b) The Devil.
2. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that the baby is his child.
(b) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(c) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
(d) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
3. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
4. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
(a) Rose asks Troy not to push her away.
(b) Rose asks Troy to forget about Alberta.
(c) Rose asks Troy to ask for forgiveness.
(d) Rose asks Troy to judge everyone fairly.
5. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
(a) That he is not the good man she thought he was.
(b) That he's had to put up with a lot in his life.
(c) That he has turned into a good father.
(d) That he's just a drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
2. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
3. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
4. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
5. What does Rose say Raynell brought into her life?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)