|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say Raynell brought into her life?
(b) A chance to raise a daughter.
(c) A mature motherhood.
2. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
3. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
(a) Cory says that it's not his house at all because it was bought with Gabriel' money.
(b) Cory says that he will beat up Troy before he leaves.
(c) Cory says that this is just one more time that Troy has told him what to do.
(d) Cory says that the house belongs to his mother and she's the only one who can tell him to leave.
4. Which of the following is NOT included in Old Blue's song?
(a) That he died like a man.
(b) That he lived near the river and swam every day.
(c) That he treed a possum in Noah's Ark.
(d) That his grave was dug with a silver spade.
5. When Raynell comes outside, what does she ask Cory?
(a) If he is really her brother.
(b) If he knows the song about Blue the dog.
(c) If he wants to look at some pictures of their father.
(d) If he is going to move in with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the play, why does Lyons go into the house?
2. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
3. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, when Rose comes out and asks him to help in the kitchen, what is Cory doing?
5. What does Gabriel do when Lyons tries to help him?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)