|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
(a) Cory says that this is just one more time that Troy has told him what to do.
(b) Cory says that the house belongs to his mother and she's the only one who can tell him to leave.
(c) Cory says that it's not his house at all because it was bought with Gabriel' money.
(d) Cory says that he will beat up Troy before he leaves.
2. When Cory comes home and finds Lyons visiting, what advice does Lyons give Cory?
(a) To stop working and have some fun.
(b) To get Troy to help him find a job.
(c) To go on with his education.
(d) To stay away from Troy.
3. What does Rose tell Cory he can't escape?
(a) Nightmares about his childhood.
(b) The part of him that was and will always be Troy.
(c) The fact that he hasn't been to see her for years.
(d) The fact that he physically resembles his father.
4. Left alone, what song does Troy sing?
(a) A song about love.
(b) A song about a dog.
(c) A song about traveling the roads.
(d) A song about loss.
5. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
(a) It's bad to rely on luck to solve your troubles.
(b) You always have to take the bad with the good.
(c) Good people have bad times just the same as bad people.
(d) Trouble follows you always.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
2. Why does Cory say he has come home?
3. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
4. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
5. At the beginning of the Act 2, Scene 5, the first time we see Raynell, why is she in the yard when Cory arrives?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)