|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that the baby is his child.
(b) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
(c) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(d) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
2. When Lyons arrives in Act 5, what does he tell Cory he's been doing?
(a) He's been traveling.
(b) He's been playing in clubs.
(c) He's been working with Troy.
(d) He's been in jail.
3. What does Cory want to know about the fence?
(a) Why he has to help with the fence.
(b) How much money they'll be wasting on the fence.
(c) How long it will take to get the fence finished.
(d) Why Rose wants a fence in the first place.
4. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
(a) Rose doesn't want Raynell seen in the yard in her night clothes.
(b) They have errands to do.
(c) They are going to Troy's funeral.
(d) Rose wants to see if Raynell's new dress fits.
5. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
(b) That he should come over more often.
(c) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(d) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lyons leaves, what does Cory do alone in the yard, not knowing that Troy is watching him?
2. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
3. What does Troy say to Bono before he leaves after helping Troy with the fence?
4. What is Cory wearing when he arrives home and meets Raynell for the first time since she was a baby?
5. Why has Troy been busy at work?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)