|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy tell Cory after he has tried to free Rose?
(a) That Cory couldn't take him on.
(b) That Cory should watch his back.
(c) That he's calling a foul.
(d) That he's just had strike two.
2. When Cory comes home while Lyons is visiting, where has he been?
(b) Looking for a job.
(c) Playing football.
(d) At the movies.
3. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
4. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
(a) At the boarding house.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In an asylum.
(d) At the bar.
5. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
(a) That she always put her faith in him and their marriage.
(b) That it's felt longer than that to her.
(c) That she feels angry with him for using the word "stuck."
(d) That they have Cory to show for their long relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
2. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
3. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
4. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
5. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)