|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
(a) Driving the garbage truck.
(b) Drinking with Bono.
(c) Working on the fence.
(d) Swinging his baseball bat.
2. After Lyons leaves, what does Cory do alone in the yard, not knowing that Troy is watching him?
(a) Works on the fence.
(b) Tears down some bushes.
(c) Swings Troy's bat.
(d) Kicks a football.
3. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
(a) Come up with $50 bail.
(b) Keep him from gambling.
(c) Fix things with his boss.
(d) Keep him away from liquor.
4. What does Troy say to Bono before he leaves after helping Troy with the fence?
(a) He tells Bono to leave him alone.
(b) He says he hears what Bono is saying.
(c) He tells Bono about his mother's death.
(d) He says he will talk to Bono about his problems later.
5. Why does Troy say he is not prepared to give up the affair with Alberta?
(a) Because Alberta is pregnant.
(b) Because he can handle two women.
(c) Because Alberta makes him feel good.
(d) Because he's tired of Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
2. Where does Rose go in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Gabriel do when Lyons tries to help him?
4. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
5. Which character in the play is not seen onstage?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)