|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
(a) About spending too much money on the fence.
(b) About carrying on with two women.
(c) About alienating Cory.
(d) About wasting too much time on the fence.
2. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
(a) He says he promised the judge he'd take care of Gabriel.
(b) He says he doesn't know.
(c) He says Gabriel is her problem.
(d) He tells her not to think about it.
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
(a) He says he's doing the best he can.
(b) He says he is in love with Alberta.
(c) He says he doesn't care what Rose thinks.
(d) He says Rose doesn't know how good she has it.
4. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
(a) He says that Rose is tired of people cutting through her yard.
(b) He says that Rose wants to protect them because she loves them.
(c) He says that Rose wants to put up a barrier between them and the neighbors.
(d) He says that Rose's garden is important to her.
5. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
2. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
3. What does Troy say to Bono before he leaves after helping Troy with the fence?
4. Which of the following is NOT included in Old Blue's song?
5. Left alone, what song does Troy sing?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)