|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
(a) Good people have bad times just the same as bad people.
(b) Trouble follows you always.
(c) You always have to take the bad with the good.
(d) It's bad to rely on luck to solve your troubles.
2. When Rose comes out, Gabriel arrives prepared to do what?
(a) Move back into the house that actually belongs to him.
(b) Blow the gates of heaven open for Troy.
(c) Play his horn loudly at Troy's funeral.
(d) Tear down the fence he's always hated.
3. How many children has Rose actually given birth to?
4. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) A bad example for Cory.
(b) A womanless man.
(c) A money provider only.
(d) Only a visitor to the house.
5. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
(a) Working on the fence.
(b) Drinking with Bono.
(c) Driving the garbage truck.
(d) Swinging his baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
2. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
3. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
4. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
5. Troy says that he made a hit when he met Rose, got to first base with Cory, and that Alberta makes him feel so good he could __________ (fill in the blank).
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)