|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(c) The Devil.
2. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
(a) He says that Rose wants to put up a barrier between them and the neighbors.
(b) He says that Rose wants to protect them because she loves them.
(c) He says that Rose is tired of people cutting through her yard.
(d) He says that Rose's garden is important to her.
3. How many children has Rose actually given birth to?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, when Rose comes out and asks him to help in the kitchen, what is Cory doing?
(a) Washing the car.
(b) Swinging Troy's baseball bat.
(c) Shooting baskets.
(d) Mowing the lawn.
5. When Cory comes home while Lyons is visiting, where has he been?
(a) Looking for a job.
(c) Playing football.
(d) At the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say that angers Troy so much that he grabs her arm when she starts to go in the house?
2. When Rose comes out, Gabriel arrives prepared to do what?
3. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
4. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
5. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)