|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Left alone, what song does Troy sing?
(a) A song about loss.
(b) A song about traveling the roads.
(c) A song about love.
(d) A song about a dog.
2. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
(a) To make some more money.
(b) To find Bono and ask his advice.
(c) To figure things out.
(d) To decide which woman is more important to him.
3. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
(a) A flower.
(b) A book.
(c) Some candy.
(d) Some money.
4. In their conversation alone outside the house, what does Lyons tell Cory that Troy knows?
(b) The truth.
(c) The score.
5. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Raynell comes outside, what does she ask Cory?
2. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
3. What is Troy doing with the baby as Rose comes out from the house and listens to him?
4. What does Gabriel do when Lyons tries to help him?
5. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)