|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
2. What does Gabriel know at the end of the play?
(a) That life will be better for him now.
(b) That the gates of heaven are open.
(c) That he's gotten his revenge.
(d) That Troy is not in heaven.
3. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
(a) Waiting at the fence for Troy.
(b) Repairing the fence.
(c) Sitting on the porch.
(d) Working in the garden.
4. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
(a) They are going to Troy's funeral.
(b) Rose wants to see if Raynell's new dress fits.
(c) Rose doesn't want Raynell seen in the yard in her night clothes.
(d) They have errands to do.
5. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To Alberta's house.
(c) To the bar.
(d) To see Bono.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
2. What does Troy say after Cory says he's leaving and tells Rose he'll be back for his things later?
3. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
4. At the very end of the play, who is NOT there watching Gabriel?
5. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)