|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say to Bono about knowing where Troy's responsibilities lay?
(a) He says that his responsibility is to not let anyone get hurt.
(b) He says that acting responsibly towards Cory will only make Cory angry.
(c) He says that his responsibility is to Rose and not Alberta.
(d) He says that his responsibility for Gabriel is complicated.
2. Troy says that he made a hit when he met Rose, got to first base with Cory, and that Alberta makes him feel so good he could __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Hit a home run.
(b) Hit a ball out of the park.
(c) Play in the World Series.
(d) Steal second.
3. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
(a) Because of his love for her mother.
(b) Because she is his responsibility.
(c) Because he will get state money.
(d) Because he loves her.
4. When Troy goes towards Cory to hit him, how does Cory defend himself?
(a) With a fence post.
(b) With Troy's baseball bat.
(c) By hiding behind a bush.
(d) By swinging the porch swing at Troy.
5. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
(c) Troy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
2. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
3. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
4. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
5. When Cory comes out and tries to free Rose from Troy's grip, what does Troy do?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)