Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Why does Troy feel he is being treated unfairly at work?
2. What does Troy say in response to Bono's comment that he's been spending a lot of time with a woman named Alberta?
3. How does Rose respond to Bono when he wonders why he stayed at his lousy first home so long?
4. What does Troy say in response to Rose's comment that their son Cory is being scouted by a recruiter?
5. What story does Troy tell about the time he saw...
This section contains 922 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)