|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Troy's mother?
(a) She went to live with Troy's sister.
(b) She died when Troy was a baby.
(c) She ran off when Troy was eight.
(d) She shot Troy's father and was sent to prison.
2. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
(a) When he fell down a flight of stairs.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In the war.
(d) While loading a garbage truck.
3. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The game.
(b) The bar.
(c) Their job.
(d) The police station.
4. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
(b) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
(c) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(d) It was gambled away.
5. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
(a) Because he was too old.
(b) Because of his constant arguing with the coaches.
(c) Because of a lack of talent.
(d) Because of racial discrimination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
2. In their conversation alone outside the house, what does Lyons tell Cory that Troy knows?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
5. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)