|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
(b) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(c) He says that the baby is his child.
(d) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
2. Which character in the play is not seen onstage?
3. At the very end of the play, who is NOT there watching Gabriel?
4. After telling Rose to go into the house to get Cory to help him, what does Troy do?
(a) He starts sawing wood for the fence.
(b) He sits down on the porch swing.
(c) He pulls up some weeds.
(d) He examines the hinges on the screen door.
5. What does Rose say Raynell brought into her life?
(a) A mature motherhood.
(b) A chance to raise a daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Raynell comes outside, what does she ask Cory?
2. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
4. What does Lyons tell Cory that Troy always said about trouble?
5. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)