|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
(a) Rose asks Troy to ask for forgiveness.
(b) Rose asks Troy not to push her away.
(c) Rose asks Troy to judge everyone fairly.
(d) Rose asks Troy to forget about Alberta.
2. For what reason does Rose tell Raynell to come in and get dressed?
(a) They have errands to do.
(b) Rose doesn't want Raynell seen in the yard in her night clothes.
(c) They are going to Troy's funeral.
(d) Rose wants to see if Raynell's new dress fits.
3. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
4. When Cory notices the fence had been built, what does Rose say?
(a) That Troy finished it to keep Raynell in when she was young.
(b) That she finished it herself with a little help from Gabriel.
(c) That she paid to have it done because she couldn't stand seeing it half-finished.
(d) That Bono finished it because he knew it was important to her.
5. When Rose tells Troy that Cory is home, what does Troy do?
(a) Troy punches the house.
(b) Troy yells at Rose for not telling her right away.
(c) Troy tells Rose to keep Cory away from him.
(d) Troy yells for Cory to come out and talk to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
2. At the very end of the play, who is NOT there watching Gabriel?
3. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
4. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
5. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)