|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
(a) He says that Rose wants to protect them because she loves them.
(b) He says that Rose's garden is important to her.
(c) He says that Rose wants to put up a barrier between them and the neighbors.
(d) He says that Rose is tired of people cutting through her yard.
2. When Rose tells Troy that Cory is home, what does Troy do?
(a) Troy punches the house.
(b) Troy yells at Rose for not telling her right away.
(c) Troy tells Rose to keep Cory away from him.
(d) Troy yells for Cory to come out and talk to him.
3. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Because of his sins.
(b) Because he has already died.
(c) Because he will never die.
(d) Because he is too young.
4. What is Rose doing when Cory returns home from football practice?
(a) She is watering the garden.
(b) She is mowing the lawn.
(c) She is sweeping the sidewalk.
(d) She is taking clothes off the line.
5. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) They are not related.
(b) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(c) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(d) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cory notices the fence had been built, what does Rose say?
2. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
3. What does Rose say Raynell brought into her life?
4. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
5. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)