|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(b) They are not related.
(c) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(d) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
2. Why does Troy tell Cory he has to get another job?
(a) Because they need Cory to make money to help the family.
(b) Because Cory should learn what it's like to go to work every day.
(c) Because Troy's the boss and what he says goes.
(d) Because Rose will be ashamed of Cory if he doesn't.
3. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
(a) Going out at night until all hours.
(b) Stepping over him.
(c) Asking Troy for money.
(d) Trying to get out of work.
4. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
(a) To find Bono and ask his advice.
(b) To decide which woman is more important to him.
(c) To figure things out.
(d) To make some more money.
5. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
(a) Cory says that the recruiter says he's the best player he's seen in years.
(b) Cory says that if he's recruited he'll have a chance to go to college.
(c) Cory says that the recruiter has given him some gifts.
(d) Cory says that the recruiter had seen Troy play ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
2. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
3. What does Cory say when Troy talks about how much he's given Cory?
4. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
5. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)