|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(c) $10, 000.
2. In Act 2, Scene 4, after Bono leaves, Cory tries to do what?
(a) To step over Troy to get into the house.
(b) To convince Troy to let him go out that night.
(c) To get Troy to give him some money.
(d) To get out of working on the fence.
3. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
(a) Whether their local grocery store is clean or not.
(b) Whether they should patronize the new supermarket on the corner.
(c) Whether you should shop where you get a good deal or where they know you.
(d) Whether it's possible to make a profit on a small grocery store in this day and age.
4. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Troy and Rose's.
(c) Gabriel and Rose's.
(d) Troy and Cory's.
5. After Lyons leaves, what does Cory do alone in the yard, not knowing that Troy is watching him?
(a) Tears down some bushes.
(b) Works on the fence.
(c) Swings Troy's bat.
(d) Kicks a football.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
2. At the beginning of the Act 2, Scene 5, the first time we see Raynell, why is she in the yard when Cory arrives?
3. When Cory notices the fence had been built, what does Rose say?
4. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)