|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cory comes out and tries to free Rose from Troy's grip, what does Troy do?
(a) He throws Rose to the ground.
(b) He punches Cory.
(c) He lets Rose go.
(d) He yells for Gabriel to come outside.
2. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Troy's pay.
(b) From Cory's desk.
(c) From Bono.
(d) From her apron pocket.
3. What does Bono answer in reply to Cory's question about why they need a fence?
(a) He says that Rose wants to put up a barrier between them and the neighbors.
(b) He says that Rose is tired of people cutting through her yard.
(c) He says that Rose's garden is important to her.
(d) He says that Rose wants to protect them because she loves them.
4. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
(b) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
(c) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
(d) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
5. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(b) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(c) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(d) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going with Rose on her errand?
2. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
3. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
4. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
5. What happens to Alberta?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)