|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
(a) That he's gotten another woman pregnant.
(b) That the woman is a friend of Rose's.
(c) That it's over.
(d) That he won't give the other woman up.
2. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
(a) To give blood.
(b) To pick up his and Alberta's baby.
(c) To sign the papers for Alberta to be put in the mental institution.
(d) To file a missing persons report.
3. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
4. Troy says that he made a hit when he met Rose, got to first base with Cory, and that Alberta makes him feel so good he could __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Hit a ball out of the park.
(b) Hit a home run.
(c) Steal second.
(d) Play in the World Series.
5. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
(a) That he doesn't want to work part-time.
(b) That the manager gave the job to somebody else.
(c) That the manager wants to give him a promotion.
(d) That he quit his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. After telling Rose to go into the house to get Cory to help him, what does Troy do?
2. What does Rose say Raynell brought into her life?
3. What does Rose tell Cory he can't escape?
4. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
5. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)