|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
2. How does Cory respond to his mother as he leaves the house, hurrying because he is late for a game?
(a) He says that he'll call the recruiter back when he gets home.
(b) He says that he'll be home immediately after the game.
(c) He says that he'll bring chicken home for his mother.
(d) He says that he will clean his room when he gets home.
3. In what way does Troy say he doesn't want his son to end up like him?
(a) Unhappy with his parents.
(b) Angry about arguing with a coach every day.
(c) Choosing something to do for which he really wasn't suited.
(d) Frustrated at not being able to have a professional career.
4. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(b) Trying to block the driveway.
(c) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(d) Trying to leave early.
5. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the car repair shop.
(b) At the football concession stand.
(c) At the supermarket.
(d) At the convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bono say about Alberta?
2. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
3. As Cory runs out of the house, late for a game, what does Rose say to him?
4. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
5. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)