|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(b) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(c) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(d) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
2. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
(a) He says the neighbor didn't deserve to win.
(b) He says the neighbor has been spending money on the lottery for years.
(c) He says the lottery is going to be stopped.
(d) He says the lottery is a waste of money.
3. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
(a) He asks what Bono means by talking about Rose the way he did.
(b) He asks Bono to stay around to work on the fence.
(c) He asks Bono not to tell Cory about Alberta.
(d) He asks Bono to try and talk to Cory about not playing football.
4. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
5. As Troy sings, Bono stops by on his way _______ (fill in the blank).
(a) To buy groceries.
(b) To meet a woman.
(c) To a domino game.
(d) To the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say Troy was doing when he died?
2. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
3. Why does Troy tell Cory he has to get another job?
4. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
5. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)