|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about his boss?
(a) That he's cheap.
(b) That he yells at Troy all the time.
(c) That he's fair.
(d) That he doesn't need to know Troy's business.
2. What does Gabriel know at the end of the play?
(a) That the gates of heaven are open.
(b) That life will be better for him now.
(c) That Troy is not in heaven.
(d) That he's gotten his revenge.
3. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
(a) Bono says he's meeting friends at a bar.
(b) Bono says he has to get home to his woman.
(c) Bono says he's afraid that he and Troy will get into a fight if he stays.
(d) Bono says he's not hungry.
4. After telling Rose to go into the house to get Cory to help him, what does Troy do?
(a) He examines the hinges on the screen door.
(b) He starts sawing wood for the fence.
(c) He sits down on the porch swing.
(d) He pulls up some weeds.
5. Why has Troy been busy at work?
(a) He's driving a different route every week.
(b) His boss is pushing him.
(c) He's doing his job and Bono's too.
(d) He is working overtime.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
2. What does Troy say to his daughter?
3. Where does Cory work?
4. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
5. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)