|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
(a) About alienating Cory.
(b) About carrying on with two women.
(c) About wasting too much time on the fence.
(d) About spending too much money on the fence.
2. What does Gabriel know at the end of the play?
(a) That life will be better for him now.
(b) That Troy is not in heaven.
(c) That the gates of heaven are open.
(d) That he's gotten his revenge.
3. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(b) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(c) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(d) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
4. What is Troy doing with the baby as Rose comes out from the house and listens to him?
(a) Tapping his foot and rocking the baby.
(b) Singing a lullaby to the baby.
(c) Telling the baby the history of the family.
(d) Humming an old song about a dog.
5. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
(a) That he beat up a woman.
(b) That he's not eating right at the boarding house.
(c) That he's been playing the lottery.
(d) That he's begun acting crazy at church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
2. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
3. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
4. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
5. Why does Troy say that he's not impressed that Cory's being scouted by a football recruiter?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)