|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(b) That there is a lot of truth in them.
(c) That he should not tell them to children.
(d) That they are different every time.
2. At the beginning of Act 2, when Rose comes out and asks him to help in the kitchen, what is Cory doing?
(a) Swinging Troy's baseball bat.
(b) Shooting baskets.
(c) Washing the car.
(d) Mowing the lawn.
3. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
4. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That he should come over more often.
(b) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(c) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(d) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
5. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
(a) He accidentally killed a man.
(b) He beat up a police officer.
(c) He was caught selling drugs.
(d) He committed armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
2. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
3. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
4. When Rose comes out, Gabriel arrives prepared to do what?
5. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)