|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
(a) He says he is in love with Alberta.
(b) He says Rose doesn't know how good she has it.
(c) He says he's doing the best he can.
(d) He says he doesn't care what Rose thinks.
2. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To Alberta's house.
(d) To see Bono.
3. When Cory returns home, Rose tells him that Troy is angry for what reason?
(a) Because Rose asked for money.
(b) Because Cory went off without doing his chores.
(c) Because Lyons came by and upset him.
(d) Because Troy has to repair the car again.
4. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
(a) He says it's the father's fault.
(b) He says it's time for more severe punishment.
(c) He says it's time for that boy to get out.
(d) He says it means trouble for the whole family.
5. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) A money provider only.
(b) A bad example for Cory.
(c) A womanless man.
(d) Only a visitor to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
2. When Troy goes towards Cory to hit him, how does Cory defend himself?
3. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
4. When Troy returns from listening to the ball game and caresses Rose suggestively, what is Rose's response?
5. What does Troy say about his boss?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)