|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Left alone, what song does Troy sing?
(a) A song about traveling the roads.
(b) A song about a dog.
(c) A song about loss.
(d) A song about love.
2. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
(a) He says the lottery is going to be stopped.
(b) He says the lottery is a waste of money.
(c) He says the neighbor has been spending money on the lottery for years.
(d) He says the neighbor didn't deserve to win.
3. What does Rose comment when Troy says that Gabriel can come and go at the boarding house just as he could at home?
(a) Rose says that it's not the same thing.
(b) Rose says that the boarding house is too expensive.
(c) Rose says that Gabriel doesn't understand that.
(d) Rose says that she agrees with Troy.
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
2. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
3. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
4. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
5. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)