|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cory want to know about the fence?
(a) How long it will take to get the fence finished.
(b) Why he has to help with the fence.
(c) Why Rose wants a fence in the first place.
(d) How much money they'll be wasting on the fence.
2. How many children has Rose actually given birth to?
3. As Troy sings, Bono stops by on his way _______ (fill in the blank).
(a) To buy groceries.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To meet a woman.
(d) To a domino game.
4. What does Cory say when Troy talks about how much he's given Cory?
(a) Cory tells Troy all he's ever done is to hold him back.
(b) Cory says that Troy has only done what fathers are supposed to do.
(c) Cory says that Troy has never given him anything.
(d) Cory says that he wishes Troy was not his father.
5. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That people can be cruel.
(b) That he cares about her.
(c) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(d) That he's done his best.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
2. What does Troy say about his boss?
3. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
4. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
5. What is Troy's response to Cory's question about why Troy never liked him?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)