|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Troy say he doesn't want his son to end up like him?
(a) Choosing something to do for which he really wasn't suited.
(b) Angry about arguing with a coach every day.
(c) Frustrated at not being able to have a professional career.
(d) Unhappy with his parents.
2. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
(a) That he won't give the other woman up.
(b) That he's gotten another woman pregnant.
(c) That it's over.
(d) That the woman is a friend of Rose's.
3. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
(a) To figure things out.
(b) To make some more money.
(c) To find Bono and ask his advice.
(d) To decide which woman is more important to him.
4. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(b) The bank.
5. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(b) She is weeding the garden.
(c) She is cutting the grass.
(d) She is putting the trash out for collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
2. Who does Gabriel think he is?
3. Once Cory goes inside after he is finished helping Troy for the day, what does Rose ask Troy?
4. As the first Act closes, what does Troy tell Cory he'd better be careful not to do?
5. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)