|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To mow the lawn.
(b) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(c) To find Cory.
(d) To bring Gabriel back.
2. What has Lyons come to the house for in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To see Raynell.
(b) To ask Cory to go to the movies.
(c) To repay the $20 he borrowed.
(d) To help Troy with the fence.
3. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
(a) Because he has been helping Rose too much.
(b) Because he's been feeding stray dogs.
(c) Because he went to live in the boarding house.
(d) Because he doesn't earn any money.
4. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
5. What is Troy's response to Cory's question about why Troy never liked him?
(a) Troy says that Cory has always been too much trouble.
(b) Troy says that he questions who Cory's real father is.
(c) Troy says that Rose never let Troy take part in raising Cory.
(d) Troy says that Cory is a responsibility but that Troy doesn't have to like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say that angers Troy so much that he grabs her arm when she starts to go in the house?
2. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
3. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
4. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
5. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)