|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
(a) He should ask the recruiter how much money is involved.
(b) He should not sign the papers.
(c) He should sign the papers.
(d) He should wait to hear Bono's opinion.
2. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
(a) She says that she still dreams of a great future for them.
(b) She says that her dreams are different now than when they first married.
(c) She says that she learned a long time ago that dreams don't come true.
(d) She says that she is frustrated at having to let her dreams go.
3. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To help his grandfather.
(b) To the store.
(c) To football practice.
(d) To a friend's house.
4. What does Cory go inside to do after Rose tells him that Troy is angry?
(a) To see if Gabriel has come back.
(b) To fix a sandwich.
(c) To find Troy.
(d) To look for money to give Rose.
5. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
(a) Troy often poses this question to Lyons.
(b) Troy is implying that Lyons stole his money,
(c) Bono told Troy that three of Lyons' friends were in jail.
(d) A club where Lyons plays got raided.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
2. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
3. What does Troy say to Bono about knowing where Troy's responsibilities lay?
4. What happens to Alberta?
5. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)