|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
2. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Earn a living to support all the people who rely on him.
(b) Stay put and not pick up and leave.
(c) Pray for guidance.
(d) Put up with all the people telling him what to do.
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. As Troy sings, Bono stops by on his way _______ (fill in the blank).
(a) To buy groceries.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To a domino game.
(d) To meet a woman.
5. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
2. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
3. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
4. While they are working together, for what reason does Troy say Cory should be grateful to him?
5. What does Cory say when Troy talks about how much he's given Cory?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)