|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy tell Cory in response to his explanation about the football recruiter?
(a) Troy tells Cory not to trust the recruiter.
(b) Troy tells Cory he needs a full-time job.
(c) Troy tells Cory he has met the recruiter.
(d) Troy tells Cory to give back the gifts the recruiter gave him.
2. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) Their job.
(c) The police station.
(d) The game.
3. Why does Troy tell Cory he has to get another job?
(a) Because Cory should learn what it's like to go to work every day.
(b) Because Troy's the boss and what he says goes.
(c) Because Rose will be ashamed of Cory if he doesn't.
(d) Because they need Cory to make money to help the family.
4. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
(a) That he is not the good man she thought he was.
(b) That he's had to put up with a lot in his life.
(c) That he's just a drunk.
(d) That he has turned into a good father.
5. Who is Blue?
(a) A girl Bono knows.
(b) Troy's co-worker.
(c) The boss.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cory say when Troy talks about how much he's given Cory?
2. What does Rose say that angers Troy so much that he grabs her arm when she starts to go in the house?
3. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
4. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
5. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)