|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To the store.
(b) To help his grandfather.
(c) To football practice.
(d) To a friend's house.
2. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
(a) Keep working at a job he hates.
(b) Pay off some furniture.
(c) Stay married to Rose.
(d) Go to church every Sunday.
3. As the first Act closes, what does Troy tell Cory he'd better be careful not to do?
(a) Steal anything ever again.
(b) Find another job.
(c) Fail his classes.
(d) Strike out.
4. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
5. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) The angels.
(b) The devil.
(c) Aunt Jemima.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Troy goes towards Cory to hit him, how does Cory defend himself?
2. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
4. What does Rose say in response to Troy's comment that she's supposed to come when she's called?
5. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)