|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When he met and married Rose.
(b) When his son was born.
(c) When he met Bono in prison.
(d) When he heard from his father.
2. What happens to Alberta?
(a) She is put into a mental institution.
(b) No one knows.
(c) She dies giving birth.
(d) She runs away, leaving the baby in the hospital.
3. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
(a) Cory would not be going to college.
(b) Gabriel would not have had surgery.
(c) Gabriel would have gambled the money away.
(d) He and Rose would have no home.
4. What does Rose say that angers Troy so much that he grabs her arm when she starts to go in the house?
(a) Rose says that Troy can just go ahead and live with Alberta.
(b) Rose says she's going to tell Cory the truth.
(c) Rose says that she is going to leave Troy.
(d) Rose says Troy is a taker not a giver.
5. What does Troy tell Cory after he has tried to free Rose?
(a) That Cory should watch his back.
(b) That Cory couldn't take him on.
(c) That he's calling a foul.
(d) That he's just had strike two.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
2. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
3. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
4. What does Rose say Cory wants to hear from Troy?
5. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)