|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To bring Gabriel back.
(b) To find Cory.
(c) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(d) To mow the lawn.
2. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
(a) Because no one he knows has one.
(b) Because he wouldn't have any use for one.
(c) Because he doesn't need any identification.
(d) Because driving is easy.
3. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
4. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
(a) Because he went to live in the boarding house.
(b) Because he's been feeding stray dogs.
(c) Because he has been helping Rose too much.
(d) Because he doesn't earn any money.
5. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(b) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(c) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(d) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
2. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
3. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
4. What does Rose say in response to Troy's comment that she's supposed to come when she's called?
5. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)