|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the first Act closes, what does Troy tell Cory he'd better be careful not to do?
(a) Steal anything ever again.
(b) Find another job.
(c) Strike out.
(d) Fail his classes.
2. What does Rose say Cory wants to hear from Troy?
(a) That Cory should do whatever he wants.
(b) That he did a good job.
(c) That he's talented at football.
(d) That Troy loves him.
3. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Troy wants Cory to help build the fence.
(b) Troy wants Cory to go to the store for him.
(c) Troy wants Cory to mow the lawn.
(d) Troy wants Cory to spend more time at home.
4. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
(b) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
(c) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
(d) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
5. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the football concession stand.
(b) At the car repair shop.
(c) At the convenience store.
(d) At the supermarket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose's reaction when Troy asks her to help take care of Alberta's baby?
2. In their conversation alone outside the house, what does Lyons tell Cory that Troy knows?
3. What does Rose say in response to Troy's comment that she's supposed to come when she's called?
4. What does Troy remember about his own father?
5. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)