|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cory comes home while Lyons is visiting, where has he been?
(a) Playing football.
(c) At the movies.
(d) Looking for a job.
2. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
(a) To sign the papers for Alberta to be put in the mental institution.
(b) To pick up his and Alberta's baby.
(c) To file a missing persons report.
(d) To give blood.
3. What does Troy say after Cory says he's leaving and tells Rose he'll be back for his things later?
(a) He shouts, "Hallelujah!"
(b) He calls after him to come when Troy's not home.
(c) He yells, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!"
(d) He says he should have made the decision long before.
4. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(c) The Devil.
5. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say in response to Troy's comment that she's supposed to come when she's called?
2. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
3. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
4. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
5. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)