|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(b) That he's done his best.
(c) That people can be cruel.
(d) That he cares about her.
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(b) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(c) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(d) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
4. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
(a) He asks what Bono means by talking about Rose the way he did.
(b) He asks Bono to stay around to work on the fence.
(c) He asks Bono to try and talk to Cory about not playing football.
(d) He asks Bono not to tell Cory about Alberta.
5. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
(a) His job.
(b) His relationship with Alberta.
(c) The fence.
(d) His relationship with Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
2. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
3. What does Rose say that angers Troy so much that he grabs her arm when she starts to go in the house?
4. Once Cory goes inside after he is finished helping Troy for the day, what does Rose ask Troy?
5. What does Troy remember about his own father?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)