|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
(a) Troy assumes Lyons is going to ask for money.
(b) Troy assumes Lyons is going to pay Troy back.
(c) Troy assumes Lyons it going to show he has no money to buy them drinks.
(d) Troy assumes Lyons is going to pay Bono back.
2. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When he heard from his father.
(b) When he met and married Rose.
(c) When his son was born.
(d) When he met Bono in prison.
3. When Cory answers Troy's question about whether he's just come home with "yeah," what does Troy remind him?
(a) Troy reminds Cory that he said he wouldn't go to practice on Saturday.
(b) Troy reminds Cory he should have been home a long time ago.
(c) Troy reminds Cory that he should speak in complete sentences.
(d) Troy reminds Cory to call him "sir."
4. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
(b) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
(c) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(d) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
5. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
2. After working silently for a while with Troy, Cory tries to make small talk about baseball and Troy makes which of the following comments?
3. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
4. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
5. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)