|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
2. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
(a) He asks what Bono means by talking about Rose the way he did.
(b) He asks Bono not to tell Cory about Alberta.
(c) He asks Bono to stay around to work on the fence.
(d) He asks Bono to try and talk to Cory about not playing football.
3. Once Rose and Troy are alone, what does Rose say about Troy's affair?
(a) Rose says that she thought Bono had been dropping hints about the affair.
(b) Rose says she's been a good woman and a good wife to Troy.
(c) Rose says Cory will be disappointed in him.
(d) Rose says she can't believe he's having an affair with her friend.
4. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
(b) It was gambled away.
(c) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
(d) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
5. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(c) The bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
2. Once Cory goes inside after he is finished helping Troy for the day, what does Rose ask Troy?
3. What does Troy say about his boss?
4. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
5. When Cory answers Troy's question about whether he's just come home with "yeah," what does Troy remind him?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)