|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rose's reaction when Troy asks her to help take care of Alberta's baby?
(a) She walks outside the fence.
(b) She goes inside.
(c) She slaps Troy.
(d) She tells him to go away.
2. What is Rose doing when Cory returns home from football practice?
(a) She is mowing the lawn.
(b) She is taking clothes off the line.
(c) She is sweeping the sidewalk.
(d) She is watering the garden.
3. When Troy comments that Hank Aaron is doing well, what is Troy's response?
(a) He says that Aaron is going to burn out in no time.
(b) He says that that's only one example.
(c) He says that Aaron is a sellout.
(d) He says that he was a better player than Aaron.
4. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When he met Bono in prison.
(b) When his son was born.
(c) When he heard from his father.
(d) When he met and married Rose.
5. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy tell Cory in response to his explanation about the football recruiter?
2. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
3. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
4. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
5. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)