|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
(c) Troy's father.
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
(a) A bottle of gin.
(b) A rose.
(c) A book.
(d) A bag of coins.
4. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
(a) He says the neighbor has been spending money on the lottery for years.
(b) He says the lottery is going to be stopped.
(c) He says the neighbor didn't deserve to win.
(d) He says the lottery is a waste of money.
5. What happens to Alberta?
(a) She runs away, leaving the baby in the hospital.
(b) She is put into a mental institution.
(c) No one knows.
(d) She dies giving birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
2. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
3. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
4. What does Troy say to his daughter?
5. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)