|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
(a) To make some more money.
(b) To figure things out.
(c) To decide which woman is more important to him.
(d) To find Bono and ask his advice.
2. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(d) The bank.
3. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
(a) A flower.
(b) Some candy.
(c) Some money.
(d) A book.
4. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(b) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(c) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
(d) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
5. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) Only a visitor to the house.
(b) A money provider only.
(c) A womanless man.
(d) A bad example for Cory.
Short Answer Questions
1. After telling Rose to go into the house to get Cory to help him, what does Troy do?
2. When did Troy say he reformed?
3. When Cory returns home, Rose tells him that Troy is angry for what reason?
4. After Rose and Troy discuss Gabriel, what does Troy tell Rose to do?
5. When Troy comments that Hank Aaron is doing well, what is Troy's response?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)