|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The police station.
(b) Their job.
(c) The bar.
(d) The game.
2. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(c) The bank.
3. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
(a) That Cory has stopped seeing his girlfriend.
(b) That Cory has taken money from Rose's purse.
(c) That Cory isn't working at the supermarket at all.
(d) That Cory has friends who are dealing drugs.
4. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Earn a living to support all the people who rely on him.
(b) Pray for guidance.
(c) Put up with all the people telling him what to do.
(d) Stay put and not pick up and leave.
5. How many children has Rose actually given birth to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say about the Negro League?
2. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
3. After Rose and Troy discuss Gabriel, what does Troy tell Rose to do?
4. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
5. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)