|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
(a) He says it's time for that boy to get out.
(b) He says it's time for more severe punishment.
(c) He says it's the father's fault.
(d) He says it means trouble for the whole family.
2. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
(a) A club where Lyons plays got raided.
(b) Troy often poses this question to Lyons.
(c) Bono told Troy that three of Lyons' friends were in jail.
(d) Troy is implying that Lyons stole his money,
3. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
4. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the supermarket.
(b) At the car repair shop.
(c) At the football concession stand.
(d) At the convenience store.
5. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(b) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(c) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(d) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cory answers Troy's question about whether he's just come home with "yeah," what does Troy remind him?
2. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
3. What does Troy say about his boss?
4. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)