|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
(a) Troy assumes Lyons is going to pay Bono back.
(b) Troy assumes Lyons is going to ask for money.
(c) Troy assumes Lyons it going to show he has no money to buy them drinks.
(d) Troy assumes Lyons is going to pay Troy back.
2. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
(a) He hit the co-worker.
(b) He fired the co-worker.
(c) He penalized the co-worker by reducing his pay.
(d) He did nothing.
3. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) Only a visitor to the house.
(b) A womanless man.
(c) A bad example for Cory.
(d) A money provider only.
4. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
(a) Because he doesn't need any identification.
(b) Because he wouldn't have any use for one.
(c) Because no one he knows has one.
(d) Because driving is easy.
5. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(b) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
(c) It was gambled away.
(d) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
2. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
5. What does Cory go inside to do after Rose tells him that Troy is angry?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)