|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
(a) Troy and Gabriel.
(b) Bono and Troy.
(c) Gabriel and Lyons.
(d) Troy and Lyons.
2. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
3. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Earn a living to support all the people who rely on him.
(b) Stay put and not pick up and leave.
(c) Pray for guidance.
(d) Put up with all the people telling him what to do.
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, what are Troy and Bono celebrating when they come home?
(a) Troy has won some money in the lottery.
(b) Troy and Bono both have been given raises.
(c) Troy has been promoted to driver.
(d) Bono is going to become a father.
5. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(b) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
(c) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
(d) He says that the baby is his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
2. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
3. What does Troy do after he talks about still having strength left to have sex with Rose?
4. Who does Gabriel think he is?
5. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)