|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Troy and Rose's.
(c) Gabriel and Rose's.
(d) Troy and Cory's.
2. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Rose asks Troy if he'll mow the lawn instead of Cory.
(b) Rose asks Troy if he wants a beer.
(c) Rose asks Troy why he doesn't speak to Cory about the boy's behavior.
(d) Rose asks Troy why he's so cranky about everything.
3. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
(a) A bag of coins.
(b) A book.
(c) A bottle of gin.
(d) A rose.
4. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Because of his sins.
(b) Because he will never die.
(c) Because he has already died.
(d) Because he is too young.
5. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From her apron pocket.
(b) From Bono.
(c) From Cory's desk.
(d) From Troy's pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
2. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
3. What does Troy remember about his own father?
4. What is Rose's reaction when Troy asks her to help take care of Alberta's baby?
5. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)