|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
(a) Cory says that the recruiter has given him some gifts.
(b) Cory says that if he's recruited he'll have a chance to go to college.
(c) Cory says that the recruiter says he's the best player he's seen in years.
(d) Cory says that the recruiter had seen Troy play ball.
2. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(b) The Devil.
3. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(b) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(c) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(d) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
4. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
(a) He says it's the father's fault.
(b) He says it's time for that boy to get out.
(c) He says it means trouble for the whole family.
(d) He says it's time for more severe punishment.
5. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(b) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
(c) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(d) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
2. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
4. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
5. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)