|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the play is not seen onstage?
2. When Cory returns home, Rose tells him that Troy is angry for what reason?
(a) Because Rose asked for money.
(b) Because Troy has to repair the car again.
(c) Because Lyons came by and upset him.
(d) Because Cory went off without doing his chores.
3. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the car repair shop.
(b) At the supermarket.
(c) At the convenience store.
(d) At the football concession stand.
4. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(b) That he should not tell them to children.
(c) That there is a lot of truth in them.
(d) That they are different every time.
5. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
(a) Troy is implying that Lyons stole his money,
(b) Troy often poses this question to Lyons.
(c) Bono told Troy that three of Lyons' friends were in jail.
(d) A club where Lyons plays got raided.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
2. When Troy returns from listening to the ball game and caresses Rose suggestively, what is Rose's response?
3. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
4. Who does Gabriel think he is?
5. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)