|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she's ready to forgive him.
(b) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(c) That she's had enough.
(d) That she has come to accept the situation.
2. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) A bad example for Cory.
(b) Only a visitor to the house.
(c) A womanless man.
(d) A money provider only.
3. What does Bono say about Alberta?
(a) Bono says that Alberta is going to be promoted.
(b) Bono says that he went to grade school with Alberta.
(c) Bono says that Troy has been spending a lot of time with her.
(d) Bono says that he wants to ask Alberta out.
4. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
(a) Keep him from gambling.
(b) Fix things with his boss.
(c) Come up with $50 bail.
(d) Keep him away from liquor.
5. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
(a) She says that she hopes to improve her life some day.
(b) She says that Bono should try to improve his life.
(c) She says that some people don't know that improving their lives is possible.
(d) She says that she wishes Cory would look at life's possibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what offense does Troy say his father once almost beat him to death?
2. What does Troy remember about his own father?
3. At the beginning of Act 2, when Rose comes out and asks him to help in the kitchen, what is Cory doing?
4. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
5. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)