|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(b) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(c) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(d) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
2. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
(a) Because he doesn't need any identification.
(b) Because he wouldn't have any use for one.
(c) Because driving is easy.
(d) Because no one he knows has one.
3. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(b) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
(c) He says that the baby is his child.
(d) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
4. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
(a) He asks Bono to try and talk to Cory about not playing football.
(b) He asks Bono not to tell Cory about Alberta.
(c) He asks Bono to stay around to work on the fence.
(d) He asks what Bono means by talking about Rose the way he did.
5. What does Cory go inside to do after Rose tells him that Troy is angry?
(a) To look for money to give Rose.
(b) To fix a sandwich.
(c) To see if Gabriel has come back.
(d) To find Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say to his daughter?
2. Where does Cory work?
3. What is Lyons actually doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
4. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
5. When Troy comments that Hank Aaron is doing well, what is Troy's response?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)