|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That people can be cruel.
(b) That he cares about her.
(c) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(d) That he's done his best.
2. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When he met and married Rose.
(b) When his son was born.
(c) When he heard from his father.
(d) When he met Bono in prison.
3. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(b) Trying to block the driveway.
(c) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(d) Trying to leave early.
4. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
(b) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(c) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
(d) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
5. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Troy and Cory's.
(b) Gabriel and Rose's.
(c) Troy and Rose's.
(d) Rose and Cory's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
2. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
3. What does Cory want to know about the fence?
4. What happened to Troy's mother?
5. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)