|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
(a) She says that some people don't know that improving their lives is possible.
(b) She says that Bono should try to improve his life.
(c) She says that she wishes Cory would look at life's possibilities.
(d) She says that she hopes to improve her life some day.
2. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
(a) Cory says that the recruiter has given him some gifts.
(b) Cory says that the recruiter says he's the best player he's seen in years.
(c) Cory says that if he's recruited he'll have a chance to go to college.
(d) Cory says that the recruiter had seen Troy play ball.
3. What does Bono say about Alberta?
(a) Bono says that he wants to ask Alberta out.
(b) Bono says that he went to grade school with Alberta.
(c) Bono says that Alberta is going to be promoted.
(d) Bono says that Troy has been spending a lot of time with her.
4. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
(b) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(c) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(d) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
5. When Cory answers Troy's question about whether he's just come home with "yeah," what does Troy remind him?
(a) Troy reminds Cory he should have been home a long time ago.
(b) Troy reminds Cory that he should speak in complete sentences.
(c) Troy reminds Cory that he said he wouldn't go to practice on Saturday.
(d) Troy reminds Cory to call him "sir."
Short Answer Questions
1. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
2. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
3. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
4. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
5. Tony and Bono get together on the Friday night on which Fences begins. What is their reason for doing so?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)