|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
(a) Because of his constant arguing with the coaches.
(b) Because he was too old.
(c) Because of a lack of talent.
(d) Because of racial discrimination.
2. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When his son was born.
(b) When he met Bono in prison.
(c) When he met and married Rose.
(d) When he heard from his father.
3. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
(a) Whether they should patronize the new supermarket on the corner.
(b) Whether their local grocery store is clean or not.
(c) Whether you should shop where you get a good deal or where they know you.
(d) Whether it's possible to make a profit on a small grocery store in this day and age.
4. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(b) Trying to block the driveway.
(c) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(d) Trying to leave early.
5. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Because he will never die.
(b) Because he is too young.
(c) Because of his sins.
(d) Because he has already died.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
2. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
3. What does Troy say about his boss?
4. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
5. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)