|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(b) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(c) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
(d) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
2. What does Cory go inside to do after Rose tells him that Troy is angry?
(a) To find Troy.
(b) To look for money to give Rose.
(c) To see if Gabriel has come back.
(d) To fix a sandwich.
3. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To the store.
(b) To football practice.
(c) To help his grandfather.
(d) To a friend's house.
4. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
(a) That Cory has taken money from Rose's purse.
(b) That Cory has friends who are dealing drugs.
(c) That Cory has stopped seeing his girlfriend.
(d) That Cory isn't working at the supermarket at all.
5. On the day the play begins, what does Troy confront his boss about?
(a) About why the men received no overtime.
(b) About why the boss didn't promote him.
(c) About why black men weren't allowed to drive trucks.
(d) About why the boss paid the workers so little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
2. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
3. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
4. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
5. When Cory returns home, Rose tells him that Troy is angry for what reason?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)