|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
(a) That the manager wants to give him a promotion.
(b) That he doesn't want to work part-time.
(c) That he quit his job.
(d) That the manager gave the job to somebody else.
2. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Because of his sins.
(b) Because he will never die.
(c) Because he is too young.
(d) Because he has already died.
3. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) The devil.
(b) The angels.
(c) Aunt Jemima.
(d) His mother.
4. How does Cory respond to his mother as he leaves the house, hurrying because he is late for a game?
(a) He says that he'll bring chicken home for his mother.
(b) He says that he'll be home immediately after the game.
(c) He says that he will clean his room when he gets home.
(d) He says that he'll call the recruiter back when he gets home.
5. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
(a) Troy assumes Lyons is going to pay Bono back.
(b) Troy assumes Lyons it going to show he has no money to buy them drinks.
(c) Troy assumes Lyons is going to pay Troy back.
(d) Troy assumes Lyons is going to ask for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose tells Troy that Cory is home, what does Troy do?
2. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
3. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
4. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
5. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)