|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That there is a lot of truth in them.
(b) That they are different every time.
(c) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(d) That he should not tell them to children.
2. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
(a) He beat up a police officer.
(b) He committed armed robbery.
(c) He was caught selling drugs.
(d) He accidentally killed a man.
3. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
(a) Troy often poses this question to Lyons.
(b) A club where Lyons plays got raided.
(c) Bono told Troy that three of Lyons' friends were in jail.
(d) Troy is implying that Lyons stole his money,
4. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
(a) He agrees with her.
(b) He tells her that times might have changed but not for women.
(c) He takes a long drink of beer.
(d) He says she should argue that point with their son.
5. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
(a) Because he doesn't need any identification.
(b) Because he wouldn't have any use for one.
(c) Because driving is easy.
(d) Because no one he knows has one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
2. Where does Cory work?
3. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
4. What does Troy do after he talks about still having strength left to have sex with Rose?
5. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)