|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To mow the lawn.
(b) To find Cory.
(c) To bring Gabriel back.
(d) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
2. When Troy comments that Hank Aaron is doing well, what is Troy's response?
(a) He says that he was a better player than Aaron.
(b) He says that Aaron is a sellout.
(c) He says that that's only one example.
(d) He says that Aaron is going to burn out in no time.
3. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
4. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
(b) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(c) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(d) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
5. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Rose asks Troy why he doesn't speak to Cory about the boy's behavior.
(b) Rose asks Troy if he wants a beer.
(c) Rose asks Troy if he'll mow the lawn instead of Cory.
(d) Rose asks Troy why he's so cranky about everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
2. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
3. What is Troy's response to Cory's question about why Troy never liked him?
4. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
5. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)