|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It was gambled away.
(b) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(c) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
(d) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
2. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
3. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
(a) That he's not eating right at the boarding house.
(b) That he's been playing the lottery.
(c) That he's begun acting crazy at church.
(d) That he beat up a woman.
4. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To help his grandfather.
(b) To football practice.
(c) To the store.
(d) To a friend's house.
5. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(b) Trying to leave early.
(c) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(d) Trying to block the driveway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bono say about Alberta?
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
4. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
5. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)