|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose sends Cory out to help Troy, what do Cory and Troy work on silently for some time before talking to each other?
(a) The porch swing.
(b) The garden.
(c) The screen door.
(d) The fence.
2. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
3. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From her apron pocket.
(b) From Troy's pay.
(c) From Cory's desk.
(d) From Bono.
4. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
(a) Troy says the phone is ringing and Rose should answer it.
(b) Troy says he's tired of his dinner being late.
(c) Troy says she is embarrassing him.
(d) Troy says he and Bono are talking man talk.
5. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Troy and Cory's.
(b) Rose and Cory's.
(c) Troy and Rose's.
(d) Gabriel and Rose's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose tells Troy that Cory is home, what does Troy do?
2. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
3. Why does Troy say that he's not impressed that Cory's being scouted by a football recruiter?
4. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
5. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)