|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Cory's desk.
(b) From Troy's pay.
(c) From her apron pocket.
(d) From Bono.
2. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
(a) He says the neighbor didn't deserve to win.
(b) He says the lottery is going to be stopped.
(c) He says the neighbor has been spending money on the lottery for years.
(d) He says the lottery is a waste of money.
3. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To the store.
(b) To football practice.
(c) To a friend's house.
(d) To help his grandfather.
4. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(b) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(c) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(d) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
5. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
2. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
3. What does Troy say about the Negro League?
4. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
5. Why does Troy tell Cory he has to get another job?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)