|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(b) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
(c) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
(d) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
2. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Gabriel and Rose's.
(c) Troy and Cory's.
(d) Troy and Rose's.
3. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is cutting the grass.
(b) She is weeding the garden.
(c) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(d) She is putting the trash out for collection.
4. After working silently for a while with Troy, Cory tries to make small talk about baseball and Troy makes which of the following comments?
(a) Troy says that the white men are running the game.
(b) Troy says that he wants Cory to quit the team.
(c) Troy says that there are too many Hispanics playing now.
(d) Troy says that the game isn't what it used to be.
5. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Put up with all the people telling him what to do.
(b) Earn a living to support all the people who rely on him.
(c) Pray for guidance.
(d) Stay put and not pick up and leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
2. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
3. When Troy returns from listening to the ball game and caresses Rose suggestively, what is Rose's response?
4. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
5. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)