|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(b) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(c) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(d) They are not related.
2. When Troy says that blacks or Hispanics aren't being allowed to play baseball to their potential, how does Cory respond?
(a) Cory agrees with his father.
(b) Cory says the Hispanics are better players than the blacks.
(c) Cory says the blacks are better players than the Hispanics.
(d) Cory gives examples of black players who are doing well.
3. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Cory's desk.
(b) From her apron pocket.
(c) From Troy's pay.
(d) From Bono.
4. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(a) $10, 000.
5. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(b) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(c) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(d) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
2. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
3. After telling Rose to go into the house to get Cory to help him, what does Troy do?
4. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
5. Once Cory goes inside after he is finished helping Troy for the day, what does Rose ask Troy?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)