|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
(a) He says that Gabriel likes Rose to feel sorry for him.
(b) He says that Gabriel is fine and not to worry.
(c) He says that Gabriel has plenty of people looking out for him.
(d) He says they should look in on Gabriel more often.
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(d) $10, 000.
4. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
(a) He fired the co-worker.
(b) He hit the co-worker.
(c) He did nothing.
(d) He penalized the co-worker by reducing his pay.
5. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(b) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(c) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(d) They are not related.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
2. When Rose tells Troy that Cory is home, what does Troy do?
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
4. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
5. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)