|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
(a) Troy says that he wants Lyons to quit playing.
(b) Troy says Lyons needs to earn a living so he can keep playing.
(c) Troy says that Lyons needs to make some important contacts.
(d) Troy says that Lyons has no talent.
2. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
(a) While loading a garbage truck.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) When he fell down a flight of stairs.
(d) In the war.
3. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
(a) Troy and Gabriel.
(b) Gabriel and Lyons.
(c) Bono and Troy.
(d) Troy and Lyons.
4. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to block the driveway.
(b) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(c) Trying to leave early.
(d) Trying to kiss the secretary.
5. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
2. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
3. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
4. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
5. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)