|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(b) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(c) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(d) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
2. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(b) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(c) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
(d) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
3. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the supermarket.
(b) At the convenience store.
(c) At the football concession stand.
(d) At the car repair shop.
4. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is weeding the garden.
(b) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(c) She is cutting the grass.
(d) She is putting the trash out for collection.
5. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
(b) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
(c) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
(d) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
2. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
3. What does Bono say about Alberta?
4. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
5. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)