|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
(a) They tell Bono about how Rose talked Troy into marrying her.
(b) They tell Bono about the time Rose's mother chased Troy.
(c) They tell Bono how Rose got Troy fired from his job.
(d) They tell Bono about the time the kids stole some watermelons.
2. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
(a) Troy tells Rose that before long she might be on her own.
(b) Troy is responding to Bono's request to hear one of Troy's stories.
(c) Rose tells Troy that he needs to buy some life insurance.
(d) Rose tells Troy he's going to drink himself to death.
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) Aunt Jemima.
(b) The devil.
(c) The angels.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
(b) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
(c) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(d) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
2. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
3. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
4. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
5. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)