|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
(a) He did nothing.
(b) He fired the co-worker.
(c) He penalized the co-worker by reducing his pay.
(d) He hit the co-worker.
2. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
(a) That he beat up a woman.
(b) That he's begun acting crazy at church.
(c) That he's not eating right at the boarding house.
(d) That he's been playing the lottery.
3. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
(a) He says that Gabriel likes Rose to feel sorry for him.
(b) He says that Gabriel is fine and not to worry.
(c) He says that Gabriel has plenty of people looking out for him.
(d) He says they should look in on Gabriel more often.
4. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) The devil.
(b) The angels.
(c) His mother.
(d) Aunt Jemima.
5. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(a) $10, 000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
2. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
3. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
4. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
5. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)