|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To the store.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) To help his grandfather.
(d) To football practice.
2. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
(a) He says the neighbor didn't deserve to win.
(b) He says the lottery is a waste of money.
(c) He says the lottery is going to be stopped.
(d) He says the neighbor has been spending money on the lottery for years.
3. What does Bono say about Alberta?
(a) Bono says that he went to grade school with Alberta.
(b) Bono says that Troy has been spending a lot of time with her.
(c) Bono says that he wants to ask Alberta out.
(d) Bono says that Alberta is going to be promoted.
4. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
5. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
(a) Go to church every Sunday.
(b) Stay married to Rose.
(c) Pay off some furniture.
(d) Keep working at a job he hates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
2. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
3. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
4. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)