|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to block the driveway.
(b) Trying to leave early.
(c) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(d) Trying to steal a watermelon.
2. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(b) To bring Gabriel back.
(c) To mow the lawn.
(d) To find Cory.
3. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(b) They are not related.
(c) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(d) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
4. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
(a) Rose tells Troy he's going to drink himself to death.
(b) Rose tells Troy that he needs to buy some life insurance.
(c) Troy tells Rose that before long she might be on her own.
(d) Troy is responding to Bono's request to hear one of Troy's stories.
5. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
(a) Troy says that Lyons has no talent.
(b) Troy says that Lyons needs to make some important contacts.
(c) Troy says that he wants Lyons to quit playing.
(d) Troy says Lyons needs to earn a living so he can keep playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
2. Who does Gabriel think he is?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
5. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)