|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It was gambled away.
(b) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(c) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
(d) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
2. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
(a) She says that some people don't know that improving their lives is possible.
(b) She says that Bono should try to improve his life.
(c) She says that she wishes Cory would look at life's possibilities.
(d) She says that she hopes to improve her life some day.
3. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
(b) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
(c) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
(d) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
4. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Troy wants Cory to help build the fence.
(b) Troy wants Cory to mow the lawn.
(c) Troy wants Cory to go to the store for him.
(d) Troy wants Cory to spend more time at home.
5. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
(a) When he fell down a flight of stairs.
(b) In the war.
(c) While loading a garbage truck.
(d) In a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
2. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
3. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
4. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
5. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)