|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
(b) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
(c) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(d) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
2. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Gabriel and Rose's.
(b) Troy and Rose's.
(c) Troy and Cory's.
(d) Rose and Cory's.
3. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is weeding the garden.
(b) She is putting the trash out for collection.
(c) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(d) She is cutting the grass.
4. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
(a) Rose tells Troy he's going to drink himself to death.
(b) Troy is responding to Bono's request to hear one of Troy's stories.
(c) Rose tells Troy that he needs to buy some life insurance.
(d) Troy tells Rose that before long she might be on her own.
5. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(b) They are not related.
(c) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(d) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
2. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
3. Why does Troy say that he's not impressed that Cory's being scouted by a football recruiter?
4. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
5. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)