|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
(b) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
(c) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
(d) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
2. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
(a) Bono says he's meeting friends at a bar.
(b) Bono says he has to get home to his woman.
(c) Bono says he's not hungry.
(d) Bono says he's afraid that he and Troy will get into a fight if he stays.
3. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
(b) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(c) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(d) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
(a) He is angry with Troy for lecturing him.
(b) He says Saint Peter needs him immediately.
(c) He says he hears the hounds of hell coming after him.
(d) He is afraid of the noise from the trash trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
2. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
3. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
4. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
5. Who does Gabriel think he is?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)