|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(b) That they are different every time.
(c) That he should not tell them to children.
(d) That there is a lot of truth in them.
2. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
3. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
(a) Troy says he's tired of his dinner being late.
(b) Troy says he and Bono are talking man talk.
(c) Troy says the phone is ringing and Rose should answer it.
(d) Troy says she is embarrassing him.
4. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Bono.
(b) From Cory's desk.
(c) From Troy's pay.
(d) From her apron pocket.
5. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(d) $10, 000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
2. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
3. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
4. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
5. Why does Troy say that he's not impressed that Cory's being scouted by a football recruiter?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)