|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
(a) Whether their local grocery store is clean or not.
(b) Whether they should patronize the new supermarket on the corner.
(c) Whether you should shop where you get a good deal or where they know you.
(d) Whether it's possible to make a profit on a small grocery store in this day and age.
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
(a) He says the neighbor has been spending money on the lottery for years.
(b) He says the lottery is going to be stopped.
(c) He says the neighbor didn't deserve to win.
(d) He says the lottery is a waste of money.
5. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
(a) She says that Bono should try to improve his life.
(b) She says that she hopes to improve her life some day.
(c) She says that she wishes Cory would look at life's possibilities.
(d) She says that some people don't know that improving their lives is possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
2. What does Bono say about Alberta?
3. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
4. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
5. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)