|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
(b) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(c) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(d) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
2. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(b) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
(c) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(d) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
3. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
(a) Bono says he's meeting friends at a bar.
(b) Bono says he's afraid that he and Troy will get into a fight if he stays.
(c) Bono says he's not hungry.
(d) Bono says he has to get home to his woman.
4. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(b) Trying to leave early.
(c) Trying to block the driveway.
(d) Trying to steal a watermelon.
5. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) His mother.
(b) The angels.
(c) The devil.
(d) Aunt Jemima.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
2. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
3. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
4. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
5. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)