|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
2. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(b) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(c) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(d) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
3. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
4. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
(a) Pay off some furniture.
(b) Keep working at a job he hates.
(c) Go to church every Sunday.
(d) Stay married to Rose.
5. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(a) A minister.
(b) The devil.
(c) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
2. On the day the play begins, what does Troy confront his boss about?
3. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
4. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
5. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)