|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It was gambled away.
(b) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(c) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
(d) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
2. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
3. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
(a) Troy says that Lyons needs to make some important contacts.
(b) Troy says that Lyons has no talent.
(c) Troy says Lyons needs to earn a living so he can keep playing.
(d) Troy says that he wants Lyons to quit playing.
4. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the car repair shop.
(b) At the supermarket.
(c) At the football concession stand.
(d) At the convenience store.
5. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To find Cory.
(b) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(c) To bring Gabriel back.
(d) To mow the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
2. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
3. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
4. What does Troy say about Alberta?
5. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)