|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
(a) He says that Gabriel likes Rose to feel sorry for him.
(b) He says that Gabriel is fine and not to worry.
(c) He says they should look in on Gabriel more often.
(d) He says that Gabriel has plenty of people looking out for him.
2. What does Bono say about Alberta?
(a) Bono says that he wants to ask Alberta out.
(b) Bono says that Alberta is going to be promoted.
(c) Bono says that he went to grade school with Alberta.
(d) Bono says that Troy has been spending a lot of time with her.
3. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to block the driveway.
(b) Trying to leave early.
(c) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(d) Trying to kiss the secretary.
4. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That there is a lot of truth in them.
(b) That they are different every time.
(c) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(d) That he should not tell them to children.
5. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(b) She is putting the trash out for collection.
(c) She is weeding the garden.
(d) She is cutting the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
2. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
3. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
4. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
5. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)