|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To a friend's house.
(b) To help his grandfather.
(c) To football practice.
(d) To the store.
2. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(b) $10, 000.
3. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That there is a lot of truth in them.
(b) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(c) That he should not tell them to children.
(d) That they are different every time.
4. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
(a) Whether you should shop where you get a good deal or where they know you.
(b) Whether it's possible to make a profit on a small grocery store in this day and age.
(c) Whether they should patronize the new supermarket on the corner.
(d) Whether their local grocery store is clean or not.
5. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(b) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
(c) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
(d) It was gambled away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
2. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
3. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)