|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
2. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the football concession stand.
(b) At the supermarket.
(c) At the car repair shop.
(d) At the convenience store.
3. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
(a) Gabriel would not have had surgery.
(b) Gabriel would have gambled the money away.
(c) He and Rose would have no home.
(d) Cory would not be going to college.
4. What does Bono say about Alberta?
(a) Bono says that he went to grade school with Alberta.
(b) Bono says that Troy has been spending a lot of time with her.
(c) Bono says that Alberta is going to be promoted.
(d) Bono says that he wants to ask Alberta out.
5. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(b) $10, 000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabriel think he is?
2. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
3. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
4. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
5. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)