|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) His mother.
(b) The devil.
(c) Aunt Jemima.
(d) The angels.
2. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
(a) They tell Bono about the time the kids stole some watermelons.
(b) They tell Bono about the time Rose's mother chased Troy.
(c) They tell Bono about how Rose talked Troy into marrying her.
(d) They tell Bono how Rose got Troy fired from his job.
3. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
(a) Trying to kiss the secretary.
(b) Trying to steal a watermelon.
(c) Trying to leave early.
(d) Trying to block the driveway.
4. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the supermarket.
(b) At the convenience store.
(c) At the football concession stand.
(d) At the car repair shop.
5. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(b) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(c) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
(d) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
2. On the day the play begins, what does Troy confront his boss about?
3. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
4. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
5. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)