|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(b) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
(c) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(d) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
2. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
(a) That he's been playing the lottery.
(b) That he's begun acting crazy at church.
(c) That he beat up a woman.
(d) That he's not eating right at the boarding house.
3. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To the store.
(b) To help his grandfather.
(c) To a friend's house.
(d) To football practice.
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
(a) Troy tells Rose that before long she might be on her own.
(b) Rose tells Troy that he needs to buy some life insurance.
(c) Troy is responding to Bono's request to hear one of Troy's stories.
(d) Rose tells Troy he's going to drink himself to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
2. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
3. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
4. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
5. Who does Gabriel think he is?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)