|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(b) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(c) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
(d) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
2. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(c) $10, 000.
3. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Troy and Cory's.
(c) Gabriel and Rose's.
(d) Troy and Rose's.
4. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To a friend's house.
(b) To help his grandfather.
(c) To the store.
(d) To football practice.
5. When Rose appears in Act 1, why does Bono say he doesn't want to stay for dinner?
(a) Bono says he's afraid that he and Troy will get into a fight if he stays.
(b) Bono says he's not hungry.
(c) Bono says he has to get home to his woman.
(d) Bono says he's meeting friends at a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
2. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
3. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
4. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
5. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)