|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) When he fell down a flight of stairs.
(c) In the war.
(d) While loading a garbage truck.
2. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
3. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Troy's pay.
(b) From her apron pocket.
(c) From Bono.
(d) From Cory's desk.
4. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
(a) They tell Bono how Rose got Troy fired from his job.
(b) They tell Bono about the time Rose's mother chased Troy.
(c) They tell Bono about how Rose talked Troy into marrying her.
(d) They tell Bono about the time the kids stole some watermelons.
5. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
(b) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(c) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(d) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
2. Why does Troy say that he's not impressed that Cory's being scouted by a football recruiter?
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
4. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
5. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)