|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cory comes out and tries to free Rose from Troy's grip, what does Troy do?
(a) He punches Cory.
(b) He yells for Gabriel to come outside.
(c) He throws Rose to the ground.
(d) He lets Rose go.
2. In what way does Troy say he doesn't want his son to end up like him?
(a) Frustrated at not being able to have a professional career.
(b) Unhappy with his parents.
(c) Choosing something to do for which he really wasn't suited.
(d) Angry about arguing with a coach every day.
3. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
(a) While loading a garbage truck.
(b) When he fell down a flight of stairs.
(c) In the war.
(d) In a car accident.
4. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
(a) He was caught selling drugs.
(b) He accidentally killed a man.
(c) He committed armed robbery.
(d) He beat up a police officer.
5. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
(a) Several months.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
2. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
3. What happened to Troy's mother?
4. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
5. While Cory is inside looking for another saw, what does Bono tell Troy to be careful about?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)