|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To take food to a sick friend.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the church bake sale.
(d) To the car repair shop.
2. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
(a) He should wait to hear Bono's opinion.
(b) He should ask the recruiter how much money is involved.
(c) He should sign the papers.
(d) He should not sign the papers.
3. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) The game.
(c) Their job.
(d) The police station.
4. When Troy sends Cory in for another saw, what does Troy ask Bono?
(a) He asks what Bono means by talking about Rose the way he did.
(b) He asks Bono to try and talk to Cory about not playing football.
(c) He asks Bono not to tell Cory about Alberta.
(d) He asks Bono to stay around to work on the fence.
5. As Troy sings, Bono stops by on his way _______ (fill in the blank).
(a) To the bar.
(b) To meet a woman.
(c) To a domino game.
(d) To buy groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
2. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
3. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
4. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
5. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)