|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(b) That he should come over more often.
(c) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
(d) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
2. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
(b) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(c) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
(d) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
3. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
(a) Because he went to live in the boarding house.
(b) Because he has been helping Rose too much.
(c) Because he's been feeding stray dogs.
(d) Because he doesn't earn any money.
4. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
(a) That Cory has friends who are dealing drugs.
(b) That Cory isn't working at the supermarket at all.
(c) That Cory has stopped seeing his girlfriend.
(d) That Cory has taken money from Rose's purse.
5. How many children has Rose actually given birth to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say after Cory says he's leaving and tells Rose he'll be back for his things later?
2. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
3. In Act 2, Scene 4, after Bono leaves, Cory tries to do what?
4. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
5. What does Troy do after he talks about still having strength left to have sex with Rose?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)