|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
2. When Troy returns from listening to the ball game and caresses Rose suggestively, what is Rose's response?
(a) She kisses him passionately.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She tells him to wait until later.
(d) She slaps him.
3. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(a) $10, 000.
4. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At the bar.
(c) In an asylum.
(d) At the boarding house.
5. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Troy wants Cory to mow the lawn.
(b) Troy wants Cory to help build the fence.
(c) Troy wants Cory to spend more time at home.
(d) Troy wants Cory to go to the store for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
2. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
3. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
4. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
5. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)