|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(a) The Devil.
2. Where does Rose go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) To the car repair shop.
(b) To take food to a sick friend.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To the church bake sale.
3. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
(a) Going out at night until all hours.
(b) Asking Troy for money.
(c) Trying to get out of work.
(d) Stepping over him.
4. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
(b) He says that the baby is his child.
(c) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(d) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
5. What does Troy tell Cory in response to his explanation about the football recruiter?
(a) Troy tells Cory to give back the gifts the recruiter gave him.
(b) Troy tells Cory he has met the recruiter.
(c) Troy tells Cory not to trust the recruiter.
(d) Troy tells Cory he needs a full-time job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Troy's mother?
2. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
3. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
4. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
5. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)