|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about the Negro League?
(a) That it was a stupid idea.
(b) That it had better pitchers.
(c) That he knew everybody in it.
(d) That it was good for blacks.
2. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) His mother.
(b) The angels.
(c) Aunt Jemima.
(d) The devil.
3. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
4. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
(a) Cory says that the house belongs to his mother and she's the only one who can tell him to leave.
(b) Cory says that it's not his house at all because it was bought with Gabriel' money.
(c) Cory says that this is just one more time that Troy has told him what to do.
(d) Cory says that he will beat up Troy before he leaves.
5. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she's had enough.
(b) That she has come to accept the situation.
(c) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(d) That she's ready to forgive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cory say when Troy talks about how much he's given Cory?
2. After Rose sends Cory out to help Troy, what do Cory and Troy work on silently for some time before talking to each other?
3. What does Troy say to Bono before he leaves after helping Troy with the fence?
4. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
5. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)