|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
2. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Troy and Rose's.
(c) Gabriel and Rose's.
(d) Troy and Cory's.
3. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That people can be cruel.
(b) That he's done his best.
(c) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(d) That he cares about her.
4. What does Cory tell Troy about the football recruiter who has watched Cory play with his high school team?
(a) Cory says that if he's recruited he'll have a chance to go to college.
(b) Cory says that the recruiter has given him some gifts.
(c) Cory says that the recruiter had seen Troy play ball.
(d) Cory says that the recruiter says he's the best player he's seen in years.
5. After Rose and Troy discuss Gabriel, what does Troy tell Rose to do?
(a) Give him $50.
(b) Send Cory out.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Get him a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
2. Why does Troy say he is not prepared to give up the affair with Alberta?
3. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
4. What has Lyons come to the house for in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What is Rose doing when Cory returns home from football practice?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)