|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
(a) He tells her that times might have changed but not for women.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He says she should argue that point with their son.
(d) He takes a long drink of beer.
2. As the first Act closes, what does Troy tell Cory he'd better be careful not to do?
(a) Strike out.
(b) Find another job.
(c) Steal anything ever again.
(d) Fail his classes.
3. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
(b) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(c) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(d) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
4. As Lyons arrives calling for her, Rose comes out to tell him what?
(a) That Troy has been taking good care of Raynell.
(b) That he should come into the house when he wants her.
(c) That he should come over more often.
(d) To be quiet so he won't wake Raynell.
5. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
(b) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
(c) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
(d) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alberta?
2. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
3. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
4. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
5. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)