|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
(a) Pay off some furniture.
(b) Go to church every Sunday.
(c) Stay married to Rose.
(d) Keep working at a job he hates.
2. When Bono tells Troy he'll be back on Monday, what does Troy say?
(a) That Rose will make them both breakfast on Monday morning.
(b) That he plans to confront the boss again on Monday.
(c) That Bono should come back on Saturday for dinner.
(d) Not to bother coming because he'll still be making love with Rose.
3. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) Aunt Jemima.
(b) His mother.
(c) The angels.
(d) The devil.
4. At the beginning of Act 2, when Rose comes out and asks him to help in the kitchen, what is Cory doing?
(a) Shooting baskets.
(b) Swinging Troy's baseball bat.
(c) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Washing the car.
5. Why does Troy tell Rose to go back inside?
(a) Troy says she is embarrassing him.
(b) Troy says he and Bono are talking man talk.
(c) Troy says he's tired of his dinner being late.
(d) Troy says the phone is ringing and Rose should answer it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
2. Who does Gabriel think he is?
3. What does Troy say that he can't stand Cory doing?
4. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
5. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)