|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
(a) Because no one he knows has one.
(b) Because he wouldn't have any use for one.
(c) Because he doesn't need any identification.
(d) Because driving is easy.
2. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
(b) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
(c) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(d) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
3. Once Cory goes inside after he is finished helping Troy for the day, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Why he won't let Cory play football.
(b) Why he never takes Cory out anywhere.
(c) Why he thinks football isn't as good a sport as baseball.
(d) Why he thinks Cory isn't talented at football.
4. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) Aunt Jemima.
(b) The angels.
(c) The devil.
(d) His mother.
5. Why does Troy say that he's not impressed that Cory's being scouted by a football recruiter?
(a) Because there's no money to be made by black men playing sports.
(b) Because Cory will never amount to anything.
(c) Because Cory isn't making the kind of money he should to help his parents out.
(d) Because Cory isn't really talented.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
2. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
3. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
4. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
5. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)