|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(b) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(c) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(d) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
2. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
(a) That she always put her faith in him and their marriage.
(b) That they have Cory to show for their long relationship.
(c) That it's felt longer than that to her.
(d) That she feels angry with him for using the word "stuck."
3. Once Rose and Troy are alone, what does Rose say about Troy's affair?
(a) Rose says she's been a good woman and a good wife to Troy.
(b) Rose says that she thought Bono had been dropping hints about the affair.
(c) Rose says Cory will be disappointed in him.
(d) Rose says she can't believe he's having an affair with her friend.
4. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
(a) He says it's the father's fault.
(b) He says it's time for more severe punishment.
(c) He says it means trouble for the whole family.
(d) He says it's time for that boy to get out.
5. When Troy comments that Hank Aaron is doing well, what is Troy's response?
(a) He says that Aaron is a sellout.
(b) He says that he was a better player than Aaron.
(c) He says that that's only one example.
(d) He says that Aaron is going to burn out in no time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
2. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
3. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
4. After Rose sends Cory out to help Troy, what do Cory and Troy work on silently for some time before talking to each other?
5. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)