|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To bring Gabriel back.
(b) To find Cory.
(c) To mow the lawn.
(d) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
2. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
(a) Because driving is easy.
(b) Because he wouldn't have any use for one.
(c) Because he doesn't need any identification.
(d) Because no one he knows has one.
3. When Lyons shows up, what does Troy correctly think he wants?
(a) That Lyons wants to use Troy's car.
(b) That Lyons wants Rose to make him breakfast.
(c) That Lyons wants to move in with Rose and Troy.
(d) That Lyons wants to borrow money.
4. When Cory returns home, Rose tells him that Troy is angry for what reason?
(a) Because Cory went off without doing his chores.
(b) Because Troy has to repair the car again.
(c) Because Lyons came by and upset him.
(d) Because Rose asked for money.
5. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
(a) To sign the papers for Alberta to be put in the mental institution.
(b) To give blood.
(c) To file a missing persons report.
(d) To pick up his and Alberta's baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
2. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
3. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
4. When Troy yells at Cory to get away from his (Troy's) house, what does Cory respond?
5. Why has Troy been busy at work?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)