|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(b) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(c) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
(d) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
2. What does Troy tell Cory in response to his explanation about the football recruiter?
(a) Troy tells Cory to give back the gifts the recruiter gave him.
(b) Troy tells Cory he needs a full-time job.
(c) Troy tells Cory he has met the recruiter.
(d) Troy tells Cory not to trust the recruiter.
3. What does Bono say about Alberta?
(a) Bono says that Alberta is going to be promoted.
(b) Bono says that he went to grade school with Alberta.
(c) Bono says that Troy has been spending a lot of time with her.
(d) Bono says that he wants to ask Alberta out.
4. Why has Troy been busy at work?
(a) His boss is pushing him.
(b) He is working overtime.
(c) He's doing his job and Bono's too.
(d) He's driving a different route every week.
5. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
(a) He says Rose doesn't know how good she has it.
(b) He says he is in love with Alberta.
(c) He says he doesn't care what Rose thinks.
(d) He says he's doing the best he can.
Short Answer Questions
1. After several months have passed since Troy revealed his affair to Rose, how often has Troy been at home?
2. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
3. In their conversation alone outside the house, what does Lyons tell Cory that Troy knows?
4. How long has it been since Bono has been by to see Troy?
5. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)