|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(b) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(c) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(d) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
2. What is Troy's response to Cory's question about why Troy never liked him?
(a) Troy says that Cory has always been too much trouble.
(b) Troy says that Cory is a responsibility but that Troy doesn't have to like him.
(c) Troy says that he questions who Cory's real father is.
(d) Troy says that Rose never let Troy take part in raising Cory.
3. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Rose asks Troy if he wants a beer.
(b) Rose asks Troy why he's so cranky about everything.
(c) Rose asks Troy why he doesn't speak to Cory about the boy's behavior.
(d) Rose asks Troy if he'll mow the lawn instead of Cory.
4. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
5. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
(b) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
(c) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(d) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy tell Cory he has to get another job?
2. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
3. Where does Cory work?
4. What prompts Troy to tell a long story about how he saw Death in person?
5. After working silently for a while with Troy, Cory tries to make small talk about baseball and Troy makes which of the following comments?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)