|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(a) $10, 000.
2. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
(a) He says it was lousy and he doesn't know why he stayed there as long as he did.
(b) He says that he plans to buy back his first home some day.
(c) He says he let his wife talk him into staying there.
(d) He says it was the only house he ever loved.
3. When Troy returns from listening to the ball game and caresses Rose suggestively, what is Rose's response?
(a) She tells him to wait until later.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She kisses him passionately.
(d) She slaps him.
4. On the day the play begins, what did the boss do when he caught Troy and Bono's co-worker doing something wrong?
(a) He penalized the co-worker by reducing his pay.
(b) He fired the co-worker.
(c) He hit the co-worker.
(d) He did nothing.
5. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To football practice.
(b) To help his grandfather.
(c) To the store.
(d) To a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose say Cory wants to hear from Troy?
2. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
3. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
4. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
5. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)