|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about Alberta?
(a) Troy says that Alberta is sexy, but he hasn't been with her.
(b) Troy says that he finds Alberta unattractive.
(c) Troy says that the boss has been having an affair with Alberta.
(d) Troy says that he thinks Alberta deserves to be promoted.
2. After Rose sends Cory out to help Troy, what do Cory and Troy work on silently for some time before talking to each other?
(a) The fence.
(b) The garden.
(c) The porch swing.
(d) The screen door.
3. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(c) $10, 000.
4. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
(a) Because of his constant arguing with the coaches.
(b) Because of racial discrimination.
(c) Because he was too old.
(d) Because of a lack of talent.
5. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Troy wants Cory to spend more time at home.
(b) Troy wants Cory to go to the store for him.
(c) Troy wants Cory to mow the lawn.
(d) Troy wants Cory to help build the fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
4. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
5. What does Troy do after he talks about still having strength left to have sex with Rose?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)