|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(b) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(c) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(d) They are not related.
2. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
(a) That the manager gave the job to somebody else.
(b) That he doesn't want to work part-time.
(c) That he quit his job.
(d) That the manager wants to give him a promotion.
3. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A tie.
(d) A book.
4. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Because of his sins.
(b) Because he will never die.
(c) Because he is too young.
(d) Because he has already died.
5. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) Aunt Jemima.
(b) His mother.
(c) The devil.
(d) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
2. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
3. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
4. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
5. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)