|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about his faithfulness to Rose?
(a) Troy says Bono will have to guess whether or not he's been faithful.
(b) Troy says he has been faithful to Rose.
(c) Troy says he has only had two or three affairs since he and Rose married.
(d) Troy says that he has had fewer affairs than Rose has.
2. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
3. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
(a) She says that some people don't know that improving their lives is possible.
(b) She says that she hopes to improve her life some day.
(c) She says that she wishes Cory would look at life's possibilities.
(d) She says that Bono should try to improve his life.
4. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is weeding the garden.
(b) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(c) She is putting the trash out for collection.
(d) She is cutting the grass.
5. When Troy comments that Hank Aaron is doing well, what is Troy's response?
(a) He says that he was a better player than Aaron.
(b) He says that that's only one example.
(c) He says that Aaron is going to burn out in no time.
(d) He says that Aaron is a sellout.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
2. What does Troy say about the fact that Lyons wants to be a musician?
3. What does Rose say Cory wants to hear from Troy?
4. When Rose tells Troy that Cory is home, what does Troy do?
5. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)