|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Troy's pay.
(b) From her apron pocket.
(c) From Cory's desk.
(d) From Bono.
2. What argument do Rose, Troy, and Bono have about grocery stores?
(a) Whether their local grocery store is clean or not.
(b) Whether they should patronize the new supermarket on the corner.
(c) Whether you should shop where you get a good deal or where they know you.
(d) Whether it's possible to make a profit on a small grocery store in this day and age.
3. How does Cory respond to his mother as he leaves the house, hurrying because he is late for a game?
(a) He says that he'll call the recruiter back when he gets home.
(b) He says that he will clean his room when he gets home.
(c) He says that he'll bring chicken home for his mother.
(d) He says that he'll be home immediately after the game.
4. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
(a) Go to church every Sunday.
(b) Stay married to Rose.
(c) Pay off some furniture.
(d) Keep working at a job he hates.
5. After Troy has confessed to the affair, what does Rose say she realizes about him?
(a) That he is not the good man she thought he was.
(b) That he has turned into a good father.
(c) That he's just a drunk.
(d) That he's had to put up with a lot in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
2. When Troy returns from listening to the ball game and caresses Rose suggestively, what is Rose's response?
3. Once Rose and Troy are alone, what does Rose say about Troy's affair?
4. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
5. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)