|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose comment when Troy says that Gabriel can come and go at the boarding house just as he could at home?
(a) Rose says that the boarding house is too expensive.
(b) Rose says that Gabriel doesn't understand that.
(c) Rose says that she agrees with Troy.
(d) Rose says that it's not the same thing.
2. Who is Blue?
(a) Troy's co-worker.
(b) A dog.
(c) A girl Bono knows.
(d) The boss.
3. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Troy wants Cory to help build the fence.
(b) Troy wants Cory to go to the store for him.
(c) Troy wants Cory to spend more time at home.
(d) Troy wants Cory to mow the lawn.
4. What descriptive word does Troy use when he complains about Cory to Rose?
5. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
(a) A bottle of gin.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) A rose.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Earlier in the day, what had one of Troy and Bono's co-workers been caught doing?
2. Before Rose can react to Troy's confession about an affair, who interrupts their conversation?
3. When Troy says that blacks or Hispanics aren't being allowed to play baseball to their potential, how does Cory respond?
4. What does Cory go inside to do after Rose tells him that Troy is angry?
5. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)