|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rose and Bono say about Troy's long stories?
(a) That he should not tell them to children.
(b) That they are proof that Troy drinks too much.
(c) That there is a lot of truth in them.
(d) That they are different every time.
2. What does Cory want to know about the fence?
(a) How long it will take to get the fence finished.
(b) How much money they'll be wasting on the fence.
(c) Why he has to help with the fence.
(d) Why Rose wants a fence in the first place.
3. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
(a) He says that Gabriel has plenty of people looking out for him.
(b) He says that Gabriel likes Rose to feel sorry for him.
(c) He says that Gabriel is fine and not to worry.
(d) He says they should look in on Gabriel more often.
4. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
(a) She says that some people don't know that improving their lives is possible.
(b) She says that Bono should try to improve his life.
(c) She says that she wishes Cory would look at life's possibilities.
(d) She says that she hopes to improve her life some day.
5. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(b) The devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bono leaves, Rose comes out and asks what happened with Gabriel. What does Troy tell her?
2. Troy tells Rose he needs to do what in order to help Gabriel?
3. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
4. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
5. What does Bono say about his first home in response to Rose and Tony talking about their home?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)