|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(a) A minister.
(b) The devil.
(d) An angel.
2. When Cory returns home, Rose tells him that Troy is angry for what reason?
(a) Because Rose asked for money.
(b) Because Troy has to repair the car again.
(c) Because Lyons came by and upset him.
(d) Because Cory went off without doing his chores.
3. Troy says that all he's got strength to do is __________ (fill in the blank).
(a) Put up with all the people telling him what to do.
(b) Pray for guidance.
(c) Stay put and not pick up and leave.
(d) Earn a living to support all the people who rely on him.
4. When Troy says that blacks or Hispanics aren't being allowed to play baseball to their potential, how does Cory respond?
(a) Cory agrees with his father.
(b) Cory says the blacks are better players than the Hispanics.
(c) Cory says the Hispanics are better players than the blacks.
(d) Cory gives examples of black players who are doing well.
5. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
(c) $10, 000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cory want to know about the fence?
2. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
3. What does Cory go inside to do after Rose tells him that Troy is angry?
4. Who lives with Rose and Troy?
5. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)