|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(a) The devil.
(c) A minister.
(d) An angel.
2. What is Rose doing when Cory returns home from football practice?
(a) She is taking clothes off the line.
(b) She is sweeping the sidewalk.
(c) She is watering the garden.
(d) She is mowing the lawn.
3. What does Cory tell Troy about his job?
(a) That the manager wants to give him a promotion.
(b) That he quit his job.
(c) That the manager gave the job to somebody else.
(d) That he doesn't want to work part-time.
4. What does Troy say that he has to do because he is afraid of the devil?
(a) Go to church every Sunday.
(b) Stay married to Rose.
(c) Keep working at a job he hates.
(d) Pay off some furniture.
5. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
(a) He should not sign the papers.
(b) He should sign the papers.
(c) He should ask the recruiter how much money is involved.
(d) He should wait to hear Bono's opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
2. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
3. What does Rose say about the possibility of improving one's life?
4. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
5. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)