|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose say is the reason that Troy never played in the major leagues?
(a) Because of racial discrimination.
(b) Because of his constant arguing with the coaches.
(c) Because of a lack of talent.
(d) Because he was too old.
2. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(b) They are not related.
(c) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(d) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
3. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Troy and Rose's.
(c) Gabriel and Rose's.
(d) Troy and Cory's.
4. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
(a) A book.
(b) A flower.
(c) Some candy.
(d) Some money.
5. Bono remarks to Troy that he has noticed that Troy has been spending a lot of time with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
2. Instead of going back inside as Troy asks her to, what story does Rose (with Troy's help) tell Bono?
3. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
4. When Troy says that blacks or Hispanics aren't being allowed to play baseball to their potential, how does Cory respond?
5. Where do Troy and Bono come home from at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)