|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Troy's response to Rose's argument that times have changed?
(a) He takes a long drink of beer.
(b) He tells her that times might have changed but not for women.
(c) He says she should argue that point with their son.
(d) He agrees with her.
2. Where does the money come from that Rose gives Lyons?
(a) From Troy's pay.
(b) From her apron pocket.
(c) From Bono.
(d) From Cory's desk.
3. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
(a) He and Rose would have no home.
(b) Gabriel would not have had surgery.
(c) Cory would not be going to college.
(d) Gabriel would have gambled the money away.
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Rose asks Troy why he's so cranky about everything.
(b) Rose asks Troy if he wants a beer.
(c) Rose asks Troy why he doesn't speak to Cory about the boy's behavior.
(d) Rose asks Troy if he'll mow the lawn instead of Cory.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Troy reveals his affair, what does Rose tell Troy about her dreams?
2. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
3. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
4. When Troy says that he's been stuck with Rose for eighteen years, how does she respond?
5. On the day the play begins, what does Troy confront his boss about?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)