|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Bono say Troy excelled at?
2. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
(a) It was gambled away.
(b) It paid for Gabriel's surgery.
(c) It paid for Rose and Troy's house.
(d) It was used to pay off Gabriel's debts.
3. Where does Cory work?
(a) At the supermarket.
(b) At the football concession stand.
(c) At the car repair shop.
(d) At the convenience store.
4. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
(a) He was caught selling drugs.
(b) He beat up a police officer.
(c) He committed armed robbery.
(d) He accidentally killed a man.
5. Once Cory goes inside after he is finished helping Troy for the day, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Why he thinks football isn't as good a sport as baseball.
(b) Why he thinks Cory isn't talented at football.
(c) Why he never takes Cory out anywhere.
(d) Why he won't let Cory play football.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose tells Troy to come inside for lunch, what does he tell her about his affair with another woman?
2. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
3. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
4. After telling Rose to go into the house to get Cory to help him, what does Troy do?
5. While Rose is grappling with the news of Troy's affair, what does Gabriel give Rose?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)