|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) A bad example for Cory.
(b) A womanless man.
(c) A money provider only.
(d) Only a visitor to the house.
2. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(b) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(c) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
(d) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
3. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
(a) That he beat up a woman.
(b) That he's been playing the lottery.
(c) That he's begun acting crazy at church.
(d) That he's not eating right at the boarding house.
4. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(b) The Devil.
5. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
(a) He accidentally killed a man.
(b) He was caught selling drugs.
(c) He beat up a police officer.
(d) He committed armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
2. What is Rose's reaction when Troy asks her to help take care of Alberta's baby?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
5. What does Troy say to his daughter?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)