|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
(a) To sign the papers for Alberta to be put in the mental institution.
(b) To pick up his and Alberta's baby.
(c) To file a missing persons report.
(d) To give blood.
2. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(b) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(c) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(d) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
3. After several months have passed since Troy revealed his affair to Rose, how often has Troy been at home?
(a) Every night but only long enough to change his clothes.
(b) Just twice.
(c) Once a month to check on Cory.
(d) About once a week to give Rose grocery money.
4. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(b) The devil.
(c) A minister.
(d) An angel.
5. What is Troy's response to Rose's feelings about his affair?
(a) He says he doesn't care what Rose thinks.
(b) He says he is in love with Alberta.
(c) He says he's doing the best he can.
(d) He says Rose doesn't know how good she has it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
2. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
3. As Cory runs out of the house, late for a game, what does Rose say to him?
4. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
5. What does Rose comment when Troy says that Gabriel can come and go at the boarding house just as he could at home?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)