|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Blue?
(a) Troy's co-worker.
(b) A girl Bono knows.
(c) A dog.
(d) The boss.
2. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
(a) That Cory isn't working at the supermarket at all.
(b) That Cory has taken money from Rose's purse.
(c) That Cory has friends who are dealing drugs.
(d) That Cory has stopped seeing his girlfriend.
3. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A book.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A tie.
4. Why does Gabriel say his own name is not in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Because he has already died.
(b) Because he is too young.
(c) Because he will never die.
(d) Because of his sins.
5. What is Troy doing with the baby as Rose comes out from the house and listens to him?
(a) Tapping his foot and rocking the baby.
(b) Singing a lullaby to the baby.
(c) Humming an old song about a dog.
(d) Telling the baby the history of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
2. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
3. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
4. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
5. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)