|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she's ready to forgive him.
(b) That she's had enough.
(c) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(d) That she has come to accept the situation.
2. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
(a) In an asylum.
(b) At the boarding house.
(c) At the bar.
(d) In the hospital.
3. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
(a) A tie.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A book.
4. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(b) The bank.
5. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say to his daughter?
2. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
3. In Act 1, Scene 4, what are Troy and Bono celebrating when they come home?
4. Who does Gabriel think he is?
5. For what crime did Troy serve time in prison?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)