|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lyons actually doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
(a) Lyons is going to jingle his change to show he's got money in his pocket.
(b) Lyons is going to show he has no money and to ask for more.
(c) Lyons is going to pay Bono back.
(d) Lyons plans to pay back the $10 he borrowed from Troy earlier.
2. According to Rose, where has Cory gone?
(a) To the store.
(b) To football practice.
(c) To help his grandfather.
(d) To a friend's house.
3. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
(a) Because she is his responsibility.
(b) Because of his love for her mother.
(c) Because he will get state money.
(d) Because he loves her.
4. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
(d) Troy's father.
5. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(b) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(c) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(d) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
2. What does Rose tell Troy he should do when the football recruiter comes to the house?
3. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. What does Rose say in response to Troy's comment that she's supposed to come when she's called?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)