|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Troy's mother?
(a) She died when Troy was a baby.
(b) She ran off when Troy was eight.
(c) She shot Troy's father and was sent to prison.
(d) She went to live with Troy's sister.
2. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she has come to accept the situation.
(b) That she's had enough.
(c) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(d) That she's ready to forgive him.
3. As Cory runs out of the house, late for a game, what does Rose say to him?
(a) That his room is a mess.
(b) That she'll make his favorite dinner.
(c) That the recruiter called him again.
(d) That she hopes he wins.
4. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
(a) A book.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A tie.
(d) A trumpet.
5. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
(a) A womanless man.
(b) Only a visitor to the house.
(c) A bad example for Cory.
(d) A money provider only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
2. What happens to Alberta?
3. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
4. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
5. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)