|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(b) That she has come to accept the situation.
(c) That she's ready to forgive him.
(d) That she's had enough.
2. What happened to Troy's mother?
(a) She shot Troy's father and was sent to prison.
(b) She ran off when Troy was eight.
(c) She died when Troy was a baby.
(d) She went to live with Troy's sister.
3. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
(a) The angels.
(b) The devil.
(c) Aunt Jemima.
(d) His mother.
4. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(b) They are not related.
(c) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(d) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
5. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
(a) A bottle of gin.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) A book.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
2. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
3. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
4. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
5. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)