|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(a) A minister.
(b) An angel.
(c) The devil.
2. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
(a) He says he hears the hounds of hell coming after him.
(b) He says Saint Peter needs him immediately.
(c) He is angry with Troy for lecturing him.
(d) He is afraid of the noise from the trash trucks.
3. For what offense does Troy say his father once almost beat him to death?
(a) He caught Troy sneaking out of the house.
(b) He found out Troy had been skipping school.
(c) He found out Troy was stealing.
(d) He found Troy with a girl.
4. What does Rose comment when Troy says that Gabriel can come and go at the boarding house just as he could at home?
(a) Rose says that it's not the same thing.
(b) Rose says that the boarding house is too expensive.
(c) Rose says that Gabriel doesn't understand that.
(d) Rose says that she agrees with Troy.
5. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To find Cory.
(b) To bring Gabriel back.
(c) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(d) To mow the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Blue?
2. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
3. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
4. After Rose leaves, what information about Cory does Troy reveal to Bono and Lyons?
5. When Rose remarks that a neighbor won some money in the lottery, what opinion does Troy express?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)