|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Gabriel and Rose's.
(c) Troy and Rose's.
(d) Troy and Cory's.
2. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
3. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
(a) Rose asks Troy to forget about Alberta.
(b) Rose asks Troy to judge everyone fairly.
(c) Rose asks Troy to ask for forgiveness.
(d) Rose asks Troy not to push her away.
4. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
(a) He and Rose would have no home.
(b) Cory would not be going to college.
(c) Gabriel would not have had surgery.
(d) Gabriel would have gambled the money away.
5. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
(a) Because he doesn't earn any money.
(b) Because he's been feeding stray dogs.
(c) Because he has been helping Rose too much.
(d) Because he went to live in the boarding house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
2. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
3. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
4. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
5. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)