|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When he met and married Rose.
(b) When he met Bono in prison.
(c) When his son was born.
(d) When he heard from his father.
2. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(a) A minister.
(c) An angel.
(d) The devil.
3. Under what circumstances was Gabriel injured, leaving him with a brass plate in his head?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In the war.
(c) While loading a garbage truck.
(d) When he fell down a flight of stairs.
4. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
5. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
(a) He says he will wait to hear Bono's opinion.
(b) He says he will sign the papers.
(c) He says he won't sign the papers.
(d) He says he will not ask the recruiter how much money is involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
2. Why does Gabriel suddenly run off from Rose and Troy's yard?
3. How much compensation did Gabriel receive as a result of his injury?
4. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
5. What does Troy say about his boss?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)