|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
(a) That she's had enough.
(b) That she wants him to rethink his situation.
(c) That she's ready to forgive him.
(d) That she has come to accept the situation.
2. What does Troy say about his boss?
(a) That he doesn't need to know Troy's business.
(b) That he yells at Troy all the time.
(c) That he's fair.
(d) That he's cheap.
3. As Cory runs out of the house, late for a game, what does Rose say to him?
(a) That the recruiter called him again.
(b) That his room is a mess.
(c) That she'll make his favorite dinner.
(d) That she hopes he wins.
4. Why does Troy want to know where Cory is in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Troy wants Cory to go to the store for him.
(b) Troy wants Cory to help build the fence.
(c) Troy wants Cory to mow the lawn.
(d) Troy wants Cory to spend more time at home.
5. Who does Gabriel think he is?
(b) A minister.
(c) An angel.
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
2. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
3. What is Rose's reaction when Troy asks her to help take care of Alberta's baby?
4. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
5. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)