|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months have passed since Troy revealed his affair to Rose, how often has Troy been at home?
(a) About once a week to give Rose grocery money.
(b) Once a month to check on Cory.
(c) Every night but only long enough to change his clothes.
(d) Just twice.
2. In Act 1, Scene 4, what are Troy and Bono celebrating when they come home?
(a) Troy has won some money in the lottery.
(b) Bono is going to become a father.
(c) Troy and Bono both have been given raises.
(d) Troy has been promoted to driver.
3. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
(a) To decide which woman is more important to him.
(b) To find Bono and ask his advice.
(c) To figure things out.
(d) To make some more money.
4. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That people can be cruel.
(b) That he's done his best.
(c) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(d) That he cares about her.
5. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
(a) He and Rose would have no home.
(b) Gabriel would not have had surgery.
(c) Cory would not be going to college.
(d) Gabriel would have gambled the money away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
2. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
3. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
4. Why does the hospital contact Troy?
5. What was the money Gabriel received as a compensation for his injury used for?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)