|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
(a) He says it's time for that boy to get out.
(b) He says it's the father's fault.
(c) He says it means trouble for the whole family.
(d) He says it's time for more severe punishment.
2. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
3. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
(a) She is hanging out clothes to dry.
(b) She is cutting the grass.
(c) She is weeding the garden.
(d) She is putting the trash out for collection.
4. What does Troy remember about his own father?
(a) That he was tough but understanding.
(b) That he was selfish and angry at the world.
(c) That he didn't like Troy.
(d) That he was deaf.
5. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
(a) He says he will sign the papers.
(b) He says he will wait to hear Bono's opinion.
(c) He says he won't sign the papers.
(d) He says he will not ask the recruiter how much money is involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say to his daughter?
2. Who does Gabriel tell Troy he has eaten with that morning?
3. Why does Troy say that he doesn't need a driver's license?
4. In Act 1, Scene 4, what are Troy and Bono celebrating when they come home?
5. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)