|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to what Rose tells him to do, what does Troy say he will do when the recruiter comes to the house?
(a) He says he will wait to hear Bono's opinion.
(b) He says he won't sign the papers.
(c) He says he will sign the papers.
(d) He says he will not ask the recruiter how much money is involved.
2. When did Troy say he reformed?
(a) When he heard from his father.
(b) When he met Bono in prison.
(c) When his son was born.
(d) When he met and married Rose.
3. In Act 1, Scene 4, what are Troy and Bono celebrating when they come home?
(a) Troy has won some money in the lottery.
(b) Troy and Bono both have been given raises.
(c) Bono is going to become a father.
(d) Troy has been promoted to driver.
4. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
5. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
(a) His job.
(b) His relationship with Alberta.
(c) His relationship with Rose.
(d) The fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy say about a boy who lies to his father?
2. After several months have passed since Troy revealed his affair to Rose, how often has Troy been at home?
3. Who is Blue?
4. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
5. Which two characters have told stories which are not entirely based on reality?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)