|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the boarding house.
(c) In an asylum.
(d) In the hospital.
2. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To Alberta's house.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the bar.
(d) To see Bono.
3. What is Troy doing with the baby as Rose comes out from the house and listens to him?
(a) Tapping his foot and rocking the baby.
(b) Telling the baby the history of the family.
(c) Singing a lullaby to the baby.
(d) Humming an old song about a dog.
4. Who does Troy say will see in the future what he's really made of?
5. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(b) To mow the lawn.
(c) To find Cory.
(d) To bring Gabriel back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
2. In his monologue, what does Troy say he's going to finish?
3. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
4. What chore is Rose doing when Troy comes out of the house?
5. What does Troy say in response to Rose's concern about Gabriel?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)