|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troy say he will take care of the baby?
(a) Because she is his responsibility.
(b) Because of his love for her mother.
(c) Because he will get state money.
(d) Because he loves her.
2. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To the bar.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To see Bono.
(d) To Alberta's house.
3. What does Rose comment when Troy says that Gabriel can come and go at the boarding house just as he could at home?
(a) Rose says that it's not the same thing.
(b) Rose says that Gabriel doesn't understand that.
(c) Rose says that the boarding house is too expensive.
(d) Rose says that she agrees with Troy.
4. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(b) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
(c) They are not related.
(d) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
5. At the end of Rose and Troy's conversation about Gabriel's money, where does Troy go?
(a) To mow the lawn.
(b) To listen to a ball game on the radio.
(c) To bring Gabriel back.
(d) To find Cory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
2. After she has dealt with the reality of Troy's affair, what does Rose tell him about her feelings concerning the affair?
3. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
4. When Gabriel first appears, what is he carrying?
5. Why does Gabriel think Troy is mad at him?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)