|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Rose goes inside the house after learning about the baby, to whom does Troy address his monologue?
(c) The Devil.
2. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
(a) They are not related.
(b) Gabriel is Lyon's father.
(c) Gabriel and Lyons are brothers.
(d) Lyons is Gabriel's nephew.
3. Who is Blue?
(a) A girl Bono knows.
(b) A dog.
(c) Troy's co-worker.
(d) The boss.
4. After he realizes he has a baby for whom he is responsible, what does Troy tell Rose he needs time for?
(a) To make some more money.
(b) To find Bono and ask his advice.
(c) To decide which woman is more important to him.
(d) To figure things out.
5. When Lyons appears, what makes Troy ask him why he's not in jail?
(a) Bono told Troy that three of Lyons' friends were in jail.
(b) A club where Lyons plays got raided.
(c) Troy is implying that Lyons stole his money,
(d) Troy often poses this question to Lyons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in the play lived with Troy and Rose at one time?
2. What does Troy say about his boss?
3. When Rose agrees to take care of the baby, what does she say Troy will be from that moment on?
4. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
5. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)