|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
2. For what offense does Troy say his father once almost beat him to death?
(a) He found out Troy had been skipping school.
(b) He caught Troy sneaking out of the house.
(c) He found out Troy was stealing.
(d) He found Troy with a girl.
3. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
(a) The bank.
4. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That he's done his best.
(b) That people can be cruel.
(c) That he cares about her.
(d) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
5. As Troy complains about how everybody manages his money for him, Gabriel arrives carrying what?
(a) A book.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) A rose.
(d) A bottle of gin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy assume Lyons is doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
2. Gabriel had been living at the boarding house, but during Rose and Troy's conversation, it is revealed that Gabriel is now living where?
3. What is Rose doing when Troy arrives home with his and Alberta's baby?
4. What does Troy say would have happened if he hadn't taken charge of Gabriel's money?
5. What is Troy doing with the baby as Rose comes out from the house and listens to him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)