|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(b) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
(c) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(d) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
2. What does Rose ask Troy not to do when Troy comments that Alberta was not alone in the world?
(a) Rose asks Troy to ask for forgiveness.
(b) Rose asks Troy not to push her away.
(c) Rose asks Troy to forget about Alberta.
(d) Rose asks Troy to judge everyone fairly.
3. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Troy and Rose's.
(b) Troy and Cory's.
(c) Gabriel and Rose's.
(d) Rose and Cory's.
4. What argument does Troy use to talk Rose into taking care of the baby?
(a) He says that Rose has always wanted a daughter.
(b) He says that Rose is a wonderful mother.
(c) He says that the baby is his child.
(d) He says the baby hasn't done anything to hurt her.
5. Troy stops the conversation with Rose about his affair by saying he is going ________ (fill in the blank).
(a) To see Bono.
(b) To Alberta's house.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gabriel leaves, what does Rose tell Troy she's heard about Gabriel?
2. After Lyons and Bono leave, Cory comes home angry with his father for what?
3. What is Lyons actually doing when he puts his hand in his pocket?
4. As the first Act closes, what does Troy tell Cory he'd better be careful not to do?
5. Which of the following characters is not related to Troy?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)