One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2/3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose names does Gabriel say are in Saint Peter's book?
(a) Rose and Cory's.
(b) Troy and Cory's.
(c) Troy and Rose's.
(d) Gabriel and Rose's.
2. When Troy complains about Cory, what does Rose ask Troy?
(a) Rose asks Troy if he'll mow the lawn instead of Cory.
(b) Rose asks Troy why he's so cranky about everything.
(c) Rose asks Troy if he wants a beer.
(d) Rose asks Troy why he doesn't speak to Cory about the boy's behavior.
3. What does Troy say about his boss?
(a) That he doesn't need to know Troy's business.
(b) That he's cheap.
(c) That he yells at Troy all the time.
(d) That he's fair.
4. When Rose asks Gabriel if he wants breakfast, what does he say?
(a) He says the ladies of the church see that he's fed.
(b) He says the angels prepare his breakfast.
(c) He says he usually eats breakfast with Saint Peter.
(d) He says he doesn't eat breakfast.
5. What does Troy say to his daughter?
(a) That he won't let anything bad happen to her.
(b) That he cares about her.
(c) That people can be cruel.
(d) That he's done his best.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabriel think he is?
2. How are Gabriel and Lyons related?
3. As the first Act closes, what does Troy tell Cory he'd better be careful not to do?
4. Who has control over Gabriel's money?
5. How many children has Troy actually fathered?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)