|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
3. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
(a) Conservative reproductive laws.
(b) Conservative immigration policies.
(c) Liberal reproductive laws.
(d) Liberal immigration policies.
4. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) Black women.
(b) Working-class women.
(c) High-profile women.
(d) White women.
5. What type of man does hooks describe as feeling unimportant and out of control?
(a) Men with well-paying jobs.
(b) Men with many children.
(c) Men with bad mothers.
(d) Unemployed men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
2. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
3. Hooks' description of domestic violence is connected to what kind of domination?
4. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
5. Hooks claims that who must fight domestic violence before it can be ended?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)